Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion

Monday, February 1st, 2016 10:53pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 65,402

So what do you think of this new version of Alpha Trion? Remember to leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Transformers News: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion

Credit(s): Mindmaster from Seibertron.com

Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761890)
Posted by fenrir72 on February 1st, 2016 @ 10:55pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Fellow Seibertronians, courtesy of fellow user Mindmaster, via zmultiplier on Weibo, we get our first look at the upcoming Titans Return Alpha Trion, although it has already been teased, this is our first clear look at what appears to be half of the box art for the upcoming Voyager Class Alpha Trion figure. Alpha Trion can be seen sporting a lion head as a pauldron, which would seem to confirm that he does at least have a lion mode.

Reminds me of Leobreaker and Lio Convoy.
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761900)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:01pm CST
fenrir72 wrote:Reminds me of Leobreaker and Lio Convoy.

ugh, god no, that figure is easily the most disappointing piece of garbage that I've had the displeasure of paying for - worst combiner upgrade ever :SICK:
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761901)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:01pm CST
Both Leobreaker and Leo Prime sound cool to me. after seeing Leonidis, I kinda want a Lio Prime now :BOT:
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761904)
Posted by King Kuuga on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:03pm CST
Someone else said this, but I get a major Thundertron vibe from him.
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761909)
Posted by dabattousai on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:14pm CST
I suppose that means a Lio Convoy Retool/Repaint is imminent.
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761910)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:18pm CST
dabattousai wrote:I suppose that means a Lio Convoy Retool/Repaint is imminent.

I guess him and Thundertron both make sense, honestly, I'd buy both :PRAY:
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761912)
Posted by Deadput on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:33pm CST
Leobreaker, Thundertron and Lio Convoy now plz Hasbros!

Longarm Prime prays for thee

Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761913)
Posted by Corsair on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:35pm CST
That Bot wrote:Someone else said this, but I get a major Thundertron vibe from him.

That is one swashbucklin' space piratey looking sword...

I would buy both Alpha Trion and Thundertron without any hesitation.
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761915)
Posted by RAR on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:37pm CST

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/02/01/new- ... ion-308888

The grey jigsaw photo thing is happening again...

With art of Alpha Trion & Soundwave.
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761916)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:38pm CST
RAR wrote:https://twitter.com/Daim_Choc/status/694370515818012672

The grey jigsaw photo thing is happening again...

With art of Alpha Trion, Soundwave and so on...

Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761919)
Posted by RAR on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:41pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Yeah, except soundwave has already been revealed, and you're in the news thread for the Alpha Trion art >:oP

I'm in the "Titans Return Discussion Thread" and just informing you that some grey jigsaw puzzle images had been published nothing more nothing less.
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761920)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:43pm CST
RAR wrote:

I think you missed the point: He just newsed these and they are on the front page :BOT:
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761923)
Posted by RAR on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:45pm CST
RE: Front page.

I don't tend to look at it as it is very slow to be updated and so isn't a fast news source. beside the inability to comment on it and the patchy way it's linked to threads means it's just easier to skip it.

'No offence' intended to anyone spending time on editing it - but to me there is nothing there worth looking at - No need to look at galleries when I prefer videos and they are so hard to navigate anyway. since that seems the main focus of the page I simply have no reason to look except very infrequently and when I do look it's usually barely changed so sort of reinforcing the point that there is often nothing new to look at.

Besides lets be honest if you want up to date Transformers news you'd use Twitter or TFW2005 that is where a lot of the stuff on this place or Allspark comes from anyway.

Again no offence intended, and to make up for it I will say I prefer Seibertron's Show & Event coverage to TFW's and have always looked at that even before I had an posting account.

-----

"Shrugs" well I'd not seen the Soundwave image before - Maybe I was busy the day it came out.
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761930)
Posted by Microraptor on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:51pm CST
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761932)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:52pm CST
Microraptor wrote:Is it someone's job to just take a promo image, cut it up, and show bits to the nerds to drive them mad? Because i'd like to apply.

With the way Computron and now this guy are being shown off, looks like it :BOT:
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761933)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:54pm CST
RAR wrote:There is a Front page ?

-----

Yes the homepage, plus the side panel next to the comments.

But here is soundwave and alpha trion is up the last page ;)
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761934)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:55pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Probably not, but this is called savvy business practices ;)
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761937)
Posted by RAR on February 1st, 2016 @ 11:59pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Yes the homepage, plus the side panel next to the comments.

But here is soundwave and alpha trion is up the last page ;)

I do look at the side panels - that is usually what infrequently leads me to the front page on very rare occasions.

But the way the scrolling works the images don't always show in a place you see them as they are above or below the typing box.

Look like the grey image is similar to the blue fuzzy mess from the other day - so with both you get some of the detail and the colour at the same time.

Perhaps someone can make the colour one a transparency layer and over lay it on the grey scale image ?

-----

I knew Soundwave was shown the other week it was the grey scale Image I was saying I'd not seen before not saying that I had not soundwave as such... That is a new image though - it isn't part of the images from a while back.

Thus :

Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761941)
Posted by Ultra Markus on February 2nd, 2016 @ 12:07am CST
alpha trion never had an alt mode to begin with so..... i guess what ever floats your boat :DANCE:
Re: Leaked Images for Titans Return Alpha Trion (1761942)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 2nd, 2016 @ 12:07am CST
RAR wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Yes the homepage, plus the side panel next to the comments.

But here is soundwave and alpha trion is up the last page ;)

-----

I knew Soundwave was shown the other week it was the grey scale Image I was saying I'd not seen before not soundwave as such... That is a new image though - it isn't part of the images from a while back.

Dude it's chill, was just letting you know it was there if you wanted to look it up.

As for the Soundwave photo, based on the detail of the hinges and such, I'd say it's in-hand, possibly a prototype, like the blaster images were :-?

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege BRUNT War For Cybertron Deluxe Class AUTHENTIC HASBRO 2018" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Stalker Scorponok NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 141 MARVEL COMICS October 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY