Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime!

Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime!

Friday, November 19th, 2010 12:02pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 66,969

The Hub has launched a Facebook event page for the upcoming sneak preview of Transformers: Prime. Check out the premiere on November 26th "Black Friday" (the day after Thanksgiving) which starts at 4PM Eastern. If you don't know what channel The Hub is on, check out their channel locator by clicking here.

Get excited Transformers fans for an upcoming sneak preview of the first two episodes of The Hub's new animated series "Transformers Prime," Friday, November 26, 4 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET. If that's not enough, The Hub will also present a never-before- seen five-part, mini-series megaevent featuring your favorite Autobots and Decepticons Monday, November 29 - Friday, December 3 at 6:30 p.m. ET.

In anticipation of the premiere, The Hub will spotlight "Transformers Prime" with a special episode of "Hubworld" dedicated entirely to the Transformers phenomenon (3 p.m. ET) followed by a half-hour special, "Hub Exclusive: 'Transformers Prime'" at 3:30 p.m. ET and then culminating with the premiere of the first two half-hour episodes of the series at 4 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET.

A full schedule of the "Transformers Prime" and related programming is below (All times ET):

“Hubworld” – Transformers-themed episode (Friday, November 26, 3 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.) “Hubworld” is a weekly, live-action pop culture magazine show that infuses what's happening in the life of everyday kids with what's happening on The Hub television network. Actor-magician Justin Willman hosts.

“Hub Exclusive: ‘Transformers Prime’” (premiere: Friday, November 26, 3:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.)

“Transformers Prime” - Part 1 of “Darkness Rising” (premiere: Friday, November 26, 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)

“Transformers Prime” - Part 2 of “Darkness Rising” (premiere: Friday, November 26, 4:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.)

“Transformers Prime” - Part 3 of “Darkness Rising” (premiere: Wednesday, December 1, 6:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)

“Transformers Prime” - Part 4 of “Darkness Rising” (premiere: Thursday, December 2, 6:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)

“Transformers Prime” - Part 5 of “Darkness Rising” (premiere: Friday, December 3, 6:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.)

For more information visit http://hubworld.com/. To watch clips from the upcoming series, visit http://youtube.com/hubtvnetwork

Credit(s): The Hub

Re: Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime! (1148315)
Posted by SlyTF1 on November 19th, 2010 @ 1:21pm CST
I would watch it if the damn government hadn't switched the shit to digital TV instead of regular cable. Damn you government!!! :BOOM:
Re: Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime! (1148319)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 19th, 2010 @ 1:32pm CST
I dont even know if im going to bother watching it, what ive seen so far i pretty much lost all interest in TF:Prime. If im not doing anything better at the time like playing fallout or watching a good show & i remember its on i may tune in but probably not.
Re: Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime! (1148340)
Posted by Earthshine on November 19th, 2010 @ 2:57pm CST
Last night, while watching G1 (of all things), Hub aired the commercial for the premiere of Prime. It read Monday the 29th instead of Friday the 26th. Anyone else come across this?

Because if I miss this...FlashGot will be my best friend.

This is why I hate Comcast.
Re: Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime! (1148354)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on November 19th, 2010 @ 3:30pm CST
I have Direct TV but they suck cause they took off my G4 damn them but I plan on switching sometime next year back to Dish.

Also I am getting me a new TV to upgrade from my SDTV 27in
to a new 32 LCD Widescreen.

I am ready for Prime baby i say Prime is going to be awesome but like with Animated it will take some time to get use to.

I like what I am seeing of Prime and I hope Prime's Pilot will be epic like Transform & Roll Out was I hope we get some space action also some glimpses of Cybertron.

The thing with Animated it didnt show much of Animated and focused to heavily on Earth and Humans.

On while I did enjoy Animated it was cut off before it got going I hope Prime dosent share Animated's fate.

So Far Arcee and Starscream and Jack Darby Miko looks awesome.

I whish they would show us June and Gen.Fowler.
Re: Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime! (1148407)
Posted by Abraxsis on November 19th, 2010 @ 6:11pm CST
I don't use Facebook, so not going to sign up just for this. Also not going to PAY my cable company to upgrade my service just to get the Hub. Sorry Hasbro...not gonna be watching.
Re: Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime! (1148483)
Posted by Earthshine on November 19th, 2010 @ 9:34pm CST
The Hub has a new tag line at the bottom right hand of the screen: "Transformers: Prime in 10 days."

This isn't rocket science. They've got the schedule all weird.
Re: Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime! (1149591)
Posted by Bullycon on November 22nd, 2010 @ 4:54pm CST
Earthshine wrote:This is why I hate Comcast.

Is there any other avenue to watch Transformers: Prime than the HUB? Because I'm not paying Comcast an additional $17 each month for one show on one channel.

May try to switch to EPB.
Re: Let The Hub know you're going to watch Transformers: Prime! (1149856)
Posted by Earthshine on November 23rd, 2010 @ 10:25am CST
Bullycon wrote:
Earthshine wrote:This is why I hate Comcast.

May try to switch to EPB.

Completely understandable. The only other way I can think of right now is to find them via Youtube. I pull videos off Youtube all the time using the FlashGot add-on for Firefox. That's if you can find the episodes before they're pulled.

Albuquerque doesn't have EPB, but if that will give you a better deal than Comcast, then more power to you.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - TRU Exclusive Masterpiece - MP-01 Acid Storm (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY