LG-EX Big Powered Box Images

Transformers News: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images

Thursday, March 28th, 2019 3:54PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: RobRobRobRobRob   Views: 21,414

Thanks to Robotkingdom on Facebook, we have images of the highly anticipated LG-EX Big Powered boxes, including both the cardboard package and the figure's box itself. The box features original art depicting each figure, as well as images of each figure in robot, vehicle and base modes. The figure is slated to release on the 30th of March, so be sure to ready yourself for this figure's imminent release.

The images were posted as an individual album, but the images are indeed provided below. Be sure to let us know if you're excited for these figures in the forums below, and be sure to stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news and reviews!

Transformers News: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images

Transformers News: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images

Transformers News: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images

Transformers News: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images

Transformers News: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images
Credit(s): Robotkingdom on Facebook
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016315)
Posted by bvzxa on March 28th, 2019 @ 5:26pm CDT
Dagnabbit!! I got to get in on this....
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016317)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 28th, 2019 @ 5:53pm CDT
Heh, Hopefully he comes soon! I'm not expecting a charge for him for another 2 weeks still
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016344)
Posted by Ultra Markus on March 28th, 2019 @ 9:34pm CDT
my tf source preorder still says march 2019
anyway im glad i already pre paid for it so all i have to worry about is waiting ;)^
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016379)
Posted by o.supreme on March 29th, 2019 @ 10:13am CDT
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016387)
Posted by william-james88 on March 29th, 2019 @ 1:09pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Actually now, with BBTS charging taxes beginning 4/1, I'm glad I didn't pre-order it. I'll have to do what I usually do. Start to save up, then gradually monitor sites vs eBay to see if this is a hot item, or something that sticks around long enough to eventually go on sale. Legends Grand Maximus seems to still be plentiful at BBTS. If he's still around towards the end of the year, I'm hoping for that to start to go on sale as well.

I will be doing the same.
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016467)
Posted by Albatross250 on March 29th, 2019 @ 11:14pm CDT
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g49048 ... -dZMVS3JU8

Anyone posted the Manga continuation yet? it features SIEGE Battle Patrol, Race Team and Air Strike.

Also this Unicron... :CON:
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016470)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 29th, 2019 @ 11:33pm CDT
Albatross250 wrote:Anyone posted the Manga continuation yet?
Yes. I have. In the right thread. This is the toy-only thread.

And that's not Unicron.
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016471)
Posted by Albatross250 on March 29th, 2019 @ 11:34pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Anyone posted the Manga continuation yet?
Yes. I have. In the right thread. This is the toy-only thread.

And that's not Unicron.

Thanks, Sabrblade! ;)^
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016520)
Posted by Ultra Markus on March 30th, 2019 @ 1:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Anyone posted the Manga continuation yet?
Yes. I have. In the right thread. This is the toy-only thread.

And that's not Unicron.

and i suppose those arent powercore combiners either
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016522)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 30th, 2019 @ 1:35pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Anyone posted the Manga continuation yet?
Yes. I have. In the right thread. This is the toy-only thread.

And that's not Unicron.

and i suppose those arent powercore combiners either

Not Unicron as in it's a copy based on BW Neo Unicron, made from an asteroid like Remora from Shadow Raiders. And those PCC characters are upgraded Micromasters from United EX (tho not called out as such).
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016543)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 30th, 2019 @ 5:02pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Anyone posted the Manga continuation yet?
Yes. I have. In the right thread. This is the toy-only thread.

And that's not Unicron.

and i suppose those arent powercore combiners either
Indeed. Those are the Micomaster Sky Patrol Team members in their Master Class bodies from the United EX line, which were redecos of the Power Core Combiner toys. Read the actual summaries and see the full comic images in the post of that manga thread itself before jumping to conclusions. This is the toy topic. The manga talk was given its own thread for a reason (as in, so that the people who wanted to see just the toys and not the manga could have the manga stuff not in this thread).
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016558)
Posted by DMSL on March 30th, 2019 @ 7:06pm CDT
Looks awesome, thank you Takara!
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2016562)
Posted by Ultra Markus on March 30th, 2019 @ 8:22pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Anyone posted the Manga continuation yet?
Yes. I have. In the right thread. This is the toy-only thread.

And that's not Unicron.

and i suppose those arent powercore combiners either

Who's jumping to conclusions,
Making accusations is not appreciated
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2017379)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 31st, 2019 @ 9:07pm CDT
From Dai Atlas's pack-in manga, here is the combined form of all five Powered Masters (and the Diaclone Big Powered toy, but that's not important now).

Presenting... Ultra Powered!

Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2017396)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 1st, 2019 @ 12:46am CDT
I'm sure somebody has already submitted the in hand images for big powered, so all I'll say is that while Dai Atlas' legs are thin and hollow, the blue background makes them look worse. On the plus side it looks like Dia Atlas is all one piece.
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2017398)
Posted by bruticus24484 on April 1st, 2019 @ 2:11am CDT

BTW, I thought of this the other day, might Micron Convoy actually be Star Convoy's inner robot? They were revealed together and as far as I know we haven't seen anything since on either.

I was trying to think of what the inner robot would look like but I remember the vehicle mode being a long-nosed truck, just like Micron Convoy.

Also I guess this unification means Takara's version of Galaxy-mode Optimus will be the same, with the Optimus repaint of Magnus' inner bot with a new chest, which in turn was a retool of Voyager class Optimus.
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2017418)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 1st, 2019 @ 8:49am CDT
bruticus24484 wrote:BTW, I thought of this the other day, might Micron Convoy actually be Star Convoy's inner robot?
It's not. Further pics of the new Star Convoy showed it's back to have just a standard G1-based Optimus for its inner robot.
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2017434)
Posted by bruticus24484 on April 1st, 2019 @ 11:37am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Ah, kay. Sounds terrible. I have to look these picks up.
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2017471)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 1st, 2019 @ 3:37pm CDT
bruticus24484 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Ah, kay. Sounds terrible. I have to look these picks up.

It sounds more of a good way to show that Optimus Prime was resurrected into his Star Convoy body. Plus an inspection of Micron Convoy revealed fists in his legs which can only mean one thing...Micron Convoy Super Mode (or that they'll make Jetfire next... Or both)
Re: LG-EX Big Powered Box Images (2017472)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on April 1st, 2019 @ 3:42pm CDT
bruticus24484 wrote:Really looking forward to the big powered set. Got the God Ginrai combo pack (finally) to hold me over.

Actually, the Siege Magnus inner bot is an entirely separate mold with entirely different engineering from Voyager Optimus.

More on topic, Star Convoy's inner robot appears to be specifically based on the original G1 toy of Optimus, with the head having details only the original toy had.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager class Blitzwing by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Cybertronian Bumblebee - War For Cybertron Generations - Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Triplechanger Blitzwing MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations BUMBLEBEE Deluxe 30th Anniversary IDW Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Deluxe Class IDW HOIST MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Sunstreaker New in Box Transformers The Loyal Subjects Collection" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime 09 Revoltech Convoy Starscream 046 Megatron 025 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 "HOIST" Complete Auotbot Car *VINTAGE* 1985 Generation 1" on EBAY