Sunday, May 2nd, 2021 10:06pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 30,035

So we aren't even at half the year yet but we now know which toys are due out in stores in the first quarter of 2022. This would be what people call "wave 1" of a given year and it may start appearing at the tail end of this year, we never know. As previously confirmed, Hasbro is mixing 86 bots with live action bots.

Here is the breakdown:

UPC: 195166153438

Tra Gen Studio series voyager 86 Junkyard
UPC: 195166158525

LEADER:
Tra Gen studio series leader 86 King Starscream cape
UPC: 195166153421

TF6 refers to the Bumblebee movie, so it would be toys based on those G1-ish designs. Junkyard would be using the Wreck Gar mold that is not revealed yet. Starscream is rumoured to be a retool of Voyager Earthrise Starscream with extra accessories like a cape. So it would be another case of a voyager with extra accessories being sold at the leader price point.

We thank Mr Chaos for those UPC numbers and Autobot N for letting us know.

Transformers News: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more "G1" Bumblebee Movie Bots

Credit(s): Mr Chaos

Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103543)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:09pm CDT

OR, in the tradition of both leader Dinobots coming with a bonus non-transforming figure, will they throw in an entire second Starscream? Specifically, a charcoal-colored-crumbling-to-ash Starscream that can also wear the crown?!?

I mean, we've already gotten a ton of coronation Starscreams, starting back in the PVC days, so the SS'86er has to do something extra to stand out.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103544)
Posted by Autobot N on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:10pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:And what accessories might jack the price of a Voyager Starscream up to Leader price point? Will said cape be enough?

Hey, we've already gotten a ton of coronation Starscreams, so the SS'86er has to do something extra to stand out.

Supposedly he comes with a throne
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103545)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:19pm CDT
PERCEPTOR yess!!!
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103546)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:33pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:PERCEPTOR yess!!!
And suddenly, missing the TR version hurts a lot less.

Also makes me think we won't have to wait too much longer for an SS'86 Blitzwing with a full Come-on-down-Autobrat caliber cannon!
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103547)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:40pm CDT
Hopefully, this means Brawn, Ratchet, Soundwave, etc, will be in the best movie and have altmodes this time. I realize they're listed as TF6 figures, but they didn't transform. BB Starscream did, had an altmode, even though he wasn't on screen for long.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103548)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:43pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:PERCEPTOR yess!!!
And suddenly, missing the TR version hurts a lot less.

Agreed!

I'm still happy with my T30 blitzwing but I gave him an upgrade kit with an idw-styled head. If ss86 blitzwing happens down the line I'll be sorely tempted though
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103550)
Posted by LinaNui on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:59pm CDT
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103551)
Posted by Emerje on May 3rd, 2021 @ 12:12am CDT
LinaNui wrote:I really did not think that a wave could be so boring. I'll get the preceptor so that I can replace the RTS one on my wreckers shelf, but the rest I really do not care for at all. But I will probably still get them only for collection sakes. Hopefully we get some Bayverse figures revealed/leaked soon, I need a leader class The Fallen! All this G1 pandering is driving me crazy.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing everything listed between my love of G1 and my renewed interest in collecting Bee movie characters.

Emerje
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103554)
Posted by LinaNui on May 3rd, 2021 @ 12:36am CDT
Emerje wrote:Half the figures listed are for the Bumblebee movie, not G1, unless you're against those, too.
Emerje

I want to get something straight, I am not against any type of Transformers (except maybe Beast wars since I just don't like seeing real type animals turn into robots. Magmatron is the one exception to this). I definitely have a preference towards Bayverse, since it is what I grew up with and is what pops up to me when I first think of what transformers are. I am just getting tired of seeing so many redo's of the G1 designs (I count BB movie in this since they are just G1 with more lines), while a lot of the Bayverse stuff still may not even have a figure ever made yet. There are maybe 20 more Bayverse figures that I would like to see made and it would probaly take a year (or maybe two if they are slow) for Hasbro to finish them off. For the BB movie figures, I wish that it got its own line back in 2018-19 to dump out all these figures (instead of the energon igniters line).
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103556)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on May 3rd, 2021 @ 12:57am CDT
I'm looking forward to Perceptor since I missed him in TR. There was a full rack of him (about 10) when I saw him and thought "tomorrow is pay day. I'll come back tomorrow." Went back in the afternoon and they were all gone. Never saw him again. I hope that the leader Starscream isn't just the ER with accessories. Hopefully they try to fix the few issues with that mold to really make it worth getting, and to go all the way to a Leader class... I don't know if extra accessories will be worth it for me. Guess I'll have to keep an eye on it. I was really hoping for another of the Dinobots anyways. I want to complete the set already.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103561)
Posted by jtanimator on May 3rd, 2021 @ 2:12am CDT
LinaNui wrote:
Emerje

Yes, this. Exactly this. I like G1, and I also like the Travis knight designs. But their obvious neglect to the bayverse characters is starting to seem intentional and frustrating.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103564)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 3rd, 2021 @ 6:06am CDT
Ratchet should be easier to get than Earthrise and might not have the Feet hanging out in alt mode and Wheeljack could replace my Prime Wheeljack if his torso looks right this time.

Perceptor would have to be something special with me having RTS & TR so likely money saved.

I'll probably pick up Junkyard even if the classics are really good.

not really interested in Brawn or Soundwave.

Starscream would have to include two figures for the price to be worth it, or waiting for it to go on sale. Not a must have with the lack of availability on the rest of the seekers.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103565)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on May 3rd, 2021 @ 6:19am CDT
Apart from Bumblebee and the non-Starscream seekers I wasn’t much of a fan of the Cybertron designs, so I’ll be skipping these.

We’re so close to a full ROTF and DOTM cast, I really wish they would just get those done.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103567)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on May 3rd, 2021 @ 7:13am CDT

Really, a sculpt of his lower half disintegrating and a crown accessory for Galvatron's foot might be enough to achieve the desired effect.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103577)
Posted by TulioDude on May 3rd, 2021 @ 9:37am CDT
My interest in these Bumblebee toys depend on what they do with the alt modes,since the movie models weren't made to transform.

Day 489 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103579)
Posted by cruizerdave on May 3rd, 2021 @ 9:55am CDT
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103580)
Posted by PhunkJunkion on May 3rd, 2021 @ 10:07am CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:PERCEPTOR yess!!!

Big YESS!
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103581)
Posted by Overcracker on May 3rd, 2021 @ 10:21am CDT
Gotta see Bumblebee Movie Wheeljack before making a decision, but I may be convinced to get him.

Also, since I missed the original Earthrise Starscream, I may want to pick up this one to complete my seekers and get the coronation gear in the process.

Nothing else interests me beyond that, so will need to see some pics before deciding what else I may want to get if anything.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103583)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2021 @ 11:01am CDT
cruizerdave wrote:They'd better include the other two seekers if they're going to try and sell us that mold again at leader class price point. My hell, it's a slight upgrade from the 2005 Classics design, which is great for a toy designed in 2005 at the deluxe scale ... but not that great at a voyager scale.
It's only at Leader class because of the whopping throne they're including with it.
Re: List of Studio Series Toys coming in 2022 Including more 86 and more Bumblebee Movie "G1" Bots (2103585)
Posted by aronjlove on May 3rd, 2021 @ 11:05am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

And frankly, I'm OK with that. Especially if more than just the seeker mold can sit in it. Heck, I've been trying to find a stool or something on Shapeways that a voyager-class figure could sit on, and it has been difficult. And if I did, it would probably be close to 50 bucks just for the seat. Getting a figure with a crown and cape to go with the throne is a bonus.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Shattered Glass Combiner Wars Ratchet BotCon 2016 repro stickers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus - War for Cybertron Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander ULTRA MAGNUS UK STOCK NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Star Hammer Wheel Jack Cyberverse UK Stock NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Limited DOUBLE PUNCH / Botcon Japan 98 Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2008 Transformers Attendee Exclusive Shattered Glass Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Spinister" on EBAY