Saturday, April 24th, 2021 11:16pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,417

Ok so one listing but lots to go through. The new listing in question is Hasbro TRA GEN K Deluxe Mirage & Grimlock found on Amazon uk. We thank fellow Seibertronian aronjlove for letting us know of it. The listing specifically states that this is part of a subline within Kingdom called the Battle Across Time Collection where "fans can recreate the duel between G1 and Beast Wars and form teams from Maximals and Autobots". It is 100% certain that the Grimlock here is a redeco of Kingdom Dinobot since the listing specifically calls out Beast Wars Grimlock's look in the Uprising comic, and details that he turns into a velociraptor. Mirage is the same Mirage we got in Siege since he comes with the same accessories listed and we were told of this in the initial rumours. The differences are rumoured to be the deco which would not have the Cybertronian text. The other two pack rumoured to come out in this line would be Sideswipe and a redeco of Airazor as Beast Wars II Skywarp.

This is the second exclusive subline within Kingdom, since we already know of the Golden Disk collection. This happened in Earthrise as well where you had the "Villains" subline and the Amazon exclusive Galactic Odyssey collection.

Transformers News: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage
Transformers Beast Wars Grimlock Gallery

Credit(s): Amazon UK

Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102889)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:11am CDT
I think if Mirage isn’t totally different from his Siege counterpart than I think I can live with the Siege version. I’m sure I can get something off ToyHax if I really wanted to to make him blend in better with the current stuff, and he’s already Earth-like in appearance anyway. Grimlock I could care less for, though interesting that it lists he comes with two swords. Perhaps a misinterpretation of Dinobot’s sword/tail combo?
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102890)
Posted by Nemesis Reformatted on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:37am CDT
Releasing Siege Mirage for a 4th time???

Does Hasbro know that hardly anybody was able to find Titans Return Windblade, Misfire or Twin Twist? I mean those 3 figures just barely got released 1 time. I know a lot of fans never saw them in stores at all, myself included.

What's so special about the Siege Mirage mold to make it deserving of 4 releases? Am I missing something here? Is it related to BW Grimlock in some way? :???:
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102891)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:55am CDT
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:Releasing Siege Mirage for a 4th time???

Earth version, presumably this time he'll have actual English writing on him instead of Cybertronian, maybe fully opaque plastic instead of having translucent legs, and given the listing has him with 20 steps while the Siege release has 19 he might even be somewhat remolded instead of just redecoed as previously indicated
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102892)
Posted by Emerje on April 25th, 2021 @ 1:22am CDT
At least all four versions of Mirage will have distinctly different aesthetics. Cybertronian, "invisible", Decepticon, and now Earth mode. Sure can't say that about the three slightly different versions of Impactor.

Emerje
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102893)
Posted by Rogue-Primal on April 25th, 2021 @ 1:24am CDT
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:Releasing Siege Mirage for a 4th time???

I remember my hobby store nexus had at least 2 Windblade figures. But i purchased Weirdwolf, Hardhead, Hot-Rod and Kup during that era. I never was interested in Windblade since she was new and not so rooted in memories of a character i was familiar with. (Both RID :RID-BOTS: and Cyberverse were shown infrequently on cartoon network.) WFC Arcee was a different story. Transformers G1 season 3-4 was the only G1 dvd set i ever bought.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102894)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on April 25th, 2021 @ 1:42am CDT

This image is getting passed around as a leak of Grimlock and it looks like complete bull to me. But I dunno, everyone else seems to be believing it

The plastic looks wrong (and inconsistent) and the spots look edited.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102895)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on April 25th, 2021 @ 2:13am CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:Image

The plastic looks wrong (and inconsistent) and the spots look edited.

The head also looks too big. Looking at my Dinobot now I think it's safe to say this is edited. At least it gives us an approximation of what the figure will probably look like.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102898)
Posted by Munkky on April 25th, 2021 @ 3:41am CDT
aronjlove wrote:Amazon UK listing

Oh so these will be available on Amazon UK, while the Earthrise twin-packs and Galactic Odyssey Collection never were... :BOOM:
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102907)
Posted by Notimus Crime on April 25th, 2021 @ 8:55am CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:Image

The plastic looks wrong (and inconsistent) and the spots look edited.

That does look pretty fake but I do appreciate the 101 Dalmatians hashtag :lol:
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102908)
Posted by Autobot N on April 25th, 2021 @ 9:04am CDT
william-james88 wrote:The other two pack rumoured to come out in this line would be Sideswipe and a redeco of Airazor as Beast Wars II Skywarp.
Slight correction: the original leaks were for Sideswipe and Grimlock, along with Mirage and Skywarp. Now it's Sideswipe and Nightprowler, along with Mirage and Grimlock. Guess they shuffled things around.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102914)
Posted by Stealth Claw on April 25th, 2021 @ 10:05am CDT
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:Releasing Siege Mirage for a 4th time???

I personally think it would be awesome to get a brand new beast wars figure based an a new animal form. I doubt it will happen as we'll prob just get a sige repaint, but I'll hope for a new mold.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102922)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2021 @ 11:53am CDT
Stealth Claw wrote:
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:Releasing Siege Mirage for a 4th time???

Dont know why BW mirage is being brought up, the listing clearly states it is a G1 mirage, hence the battle across time moniker.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102924)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:11pm CDT
Stealth Claw wrote:I have no idea where the the concept art come from but theirs a wiki page for a BW Mirage that is unrelated to the G1 Mirage. https://beastwarstransformers.fandom.co ... Mirage_(BW)
That's fan art for a fanmade character.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102926)
Posted by M. Spector on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:25pm CDT
I am very very content with my Decpticon graffiti Mirage and Dinobot with a Grimlock style head would be neat? The issue I have is the base mold, the weirdly derpy raptor mode just .. kills the vibe for me :lol: For those who enjoy him power to ya tho! And if you missed any of the other Mirage's this is a great chance to experience a pretty dynamite figure!
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102928)
Posted by primalxconvoy on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:26pm CDT
Apparently, there's a leaked/digibashed photo of Grimlock here:

- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... on&paipv=0

178662636_10158199509522291_3359848731743634196_n.jpg
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102929)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:28pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:Apparently, there's a leaked/digibashed photo of Grimlock here:

- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... on&paipv=0

178662636_10158199509522291_3359848731743634196_n.jpg
Scroll up ten posts up the page.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102930)
Posted by primalxconvoy on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:32pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... on&paipv=0

178662636_10158199509522291_3359848731743634196_n.jpg
Scroll up ten posts up the page.

Thanks, sorry. Oh well, at least this new one is rotated correctly, for our viewing pleasure...
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102931)
Posted by blackeyedprime on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:34pm CDT
hoping they go all in on the earthmodes nstead of minor retools. If there is a red alert give him his shoulder wheels too tho anything to replace majority of siege molds works for me.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102932)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:34pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... on&paipv=0

178662636_10158199509522291_3359848731743634196_n.jpg
Scroll up ten posts up the page.

It's also suspected to be fake.
Re: Listing for New Amazon Exclusive Battle Across Time Collection Featuring BW Grimlock and Mirage (2102933)
Posted by primalxconvoy on April 25th, 2021 @ 12:45pm CDT
I agree. I'm glad I didn't get Seige Sideswipe and Red Alert now (due to the cr@pple damage paint). It always pays to hold off on buying TFs you're not happy with, as another version will usually come out again later.

Edit:

- Grimlock's pic is confirmed as fake:

- https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ ... t-19068108

ZomboDroid 26042021030310.jpg

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Motorbreath & Thundercracker (Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Skydive Deluxe Class New - Superion" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Quickslinger Deluxe Class New - Superion" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Silverbolt Voyager Class New - Superion" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers REISSUE Generations G1 Menasor Stunticons Super Warrior Toy Gift" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW Voyager Class SKY LYNX Gift Christmas" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IDW Combiner Wars VICTORION G2 Action Figure Collection Gift DHL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Blackjack New - Menasor" on EBAY