Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr

Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr

Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 10:06am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 18,432

Greetings Seibertronians! Following on from our earlier news of brand new listings found, and one of them being Blurr, there was some discussion at how this Blurr would look. Well Thanks to the intrepid skills of fellow Seibertronians, Sabrblade and Chriphord, we now know that this is is Shattered Glass Blurr!

This is because this listing was found on Hasbro Pulse:

Transformers News: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr

Additionally, this also seems to confirm the existence of am IDW Shattered Glass comic series, though if this is reprinting of old Shattered Glass material (from Fun Pub) or brand new stories remains to be seen.

It should be noted though that while the original Shattered Glass Blurr (seen as the article thumbnail), was a redeco of Armada Blurr, its likely that this one will just be a redeco of the recently released Studio Series 86 Blurr. We'll endeavour to bring you pictures as we get them.

There was a few other figures said to be part of this line including Megatron, Starscream and Jetfire.

What do you think of this news? Looking forward to building a Shattered Glass collection?

Shout out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): Hasbro Pulse

Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100753)
Posted by Gearslide on April 7th, 2021 @ 10:23am CDT
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100754)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 7th, 2021 @ 10:24am CDT
Gearslide wrote:Is it also possible that the "Goldbug" from that same group of new listings is actually Shattered Glass Goldbug?
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100757)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 7th, 2021 @ 10:50am CDT
More Shattered Glass? Yes please. :-D
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100759)
Posted by o.supreme on April 7th, 2021 @ 11:04am CDT
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100761)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 7th, 2021 @ 11:37am CDT
o.supreme wrote:It's not my are of interest, but I find it odd that for so long, Hasbro seemingly purposefully avoided the plethora of inexpensive repaints they could get from SG, and I guess now they are all in knowing that a contingent of fans want this. They'll definitely be making a ton of easy money on this.
Changes in brand teams and leadership positions have happened over the years.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100763)
Posted by Munkky on April 7th, 2021 @ 11:55am CDT
I missed out on the Shattered Glass Optimus and Ratchet set, and there probably isn't a place in my collection for any Shattered Glass stuff anyway (I'd probably have to either buy another Detolf or get rid of my Studio Series toys to make room for them), but it's nice to see the Shattered Glass universe get some more love, especially considering how easy an opportunity for repaints it brings.
For the other stuff, that Sideswipe and Nightprowler set sounds tempting. I had never heard of Nightprowler before seeing this news so I had to look it up, but snow leopards are one of my favourite big cats and I like the sound of a snow leopard version of the Cheetor mould. An Earth-mode Sideswipe (assuming that's what it is) would be nice to have too, but I've got Hot Rod now, so I'm not sure if I really need a second red sports car Autobot.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100765)
Posted by DeathReviews on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:04pm CDT
Maybe they'll recolor all the unsold Studio Series Blurr figures.....
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100766)
Posted by o.supreme on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:04pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Changes in brand teams and leadership positions have happened over the years.

That is pretty much what I was thinking. I know that 2021 SS and Kingdom were basically the last line Warden was team lead on, but similar to how his team started very late on T30. I think some of the new teams influence can be seen starting with the SG ER Prime and Ratchet, and will obviously carry on moving forward. I know in fiction some SG Combiners do exist, but I hope hasbro doesn't go there, at least nto for a while. Although I do have a couple SG characters as components of my combiners, redoing many of them in SG would definitely be detrimental to my wallet, also since there are several characters that haven't recieved proper updating yet, before they go to the deep deep well of every character in SG.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100767)
Posted by blackeyedprime on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:13pm CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:
and goldbug (if it's a new mold rather than a repaint).
Most likely a redeco of Netflix Bumblebee. I mean WHY should they already make a new mold?

Well they didnt use the mold for bugbite when they should have and if it really is aSG version, meaning Evil, then there was no excuse for bugbite not to have been a reuse of Netflix Bee. Plus Goldbug should be a different mold to Bee anyways unless they were being lazy and using the name for a shiny G2 Bee.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100768)
Posted by aronjlove on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:17pm CDT
IGN just leaked it all lmao!!!

Oh, god, my wallet!

Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100769)
Posted by o.supreme on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:25pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:Edit: By all, I'm assuming this stuff was supposed to be revealed Friday during the Transformers portion of the show.

Probably, The Ark was always a for sure purchase for me, BW Scorponok will be cool for fans of that Character. While this definitely is leaked from the Friday reveal, I hope that is not "All". This is just 3 toys (2 of which are first time new pics) among dozens that are being talked about.

I'm hoping we see most of not all of wave 3 & 4 of Kingdom, and definitely more SS
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100770)
Posted by transformers_va on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:27pm CDT
Nice! The Ark is looking good!
Screenshot_20210407-132418_Chrome.jpg
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100771)
Posted by blackeyedprime on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:33pm CDT
Well, the Ark is sweet and kinda looks like tidal wave in some areas. Not one I planned to get but it is looking like a must. Galvatron still looks garbage and Scorponok is a must by the looks of him.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100772)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:33pm CDT
Those three reveals are better off being discussed in the Kingdom thread ;)
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100774)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:37pm CDT
Very Last Autobotty!

Damn, I wish we were getting the Nemesis too.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100775)
Posted by Munkky on April 7th, 2021 @ 12:43pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:IGN just leaked it all lmao!!!

Oh, god, my wallet!

Oh dear, that Scorponok doesn't look very good. It may just be the angle he's positioned in robot mode, but the legs looks far too small for the rest of his body, and he seems a bit too top-heavy. Still, it's nice that he still has his bee drone in his claw.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100782)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:11pm CDT
Night Prowler? Interesting :-?
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100788)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:35pm CDT
So they just left the sides of the Ark uncovered in ship mode? The robot legs are visible. Fail. And the rear end is also not accurate. Most art and fiction depicts the ship with 5 boosters and no split in the middle. The G1 comics had that design, but that Ark was metallic silver, not yellow. I'm probably going to preorder it, but I'm not all that impressed. It has some very visible flaws.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100796)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 7th, 2021 @ 1:56pm CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:And if It's an Earth mode Sideswipe? ;)
Wouldn't likely change it for me, I just have no interest in G1 Sideswipe.

And alt mode. And weapons. It's kind of in between G1 and Bayverse Optimus Prime.
Oh right, he was a different truck and he had the swords, and he is Optimus so I guess it was inevitable that Hasbro would do him anyway...hopefully he at least comes with the Star Saber or some other cool show-based accessories.

I wonder which molds that Megatron and Starscream will be...
Rumors say ER Megatron and Siege Screamer, but I guess we'll have to see what actually happens.

Maybe green with orange stripes (just wishful thinking again).
That would look...absolutely ridiculous, I love it.

The WHAT :???:
That's a new rumor to me. What does that version of the character look like?
I believe one of the leakers mentioned it as being on the table but they didn't know if it was happening or not, and from the context of when it was mentioned it would be a purple wireframe deco to depict the Megatron/Galvatron reformat from the movie.

Emerje wrote:Just read the Kingdom topic and realized "Galvatron Unicron" may actually be referring to Unicron Trilogy and this is the Galvatron with extra parts to look like Energon Galvatron that was mentioned by leakers a while back. Guess that explains the higher than normal Leader price point ($110AUD compared to $85AUD or whatever).

Emerje
...if it's actually this, I would be VERY happy.
Re: Listing Found on Hasbro Pulse for Shattered Glass Blurr (2100842)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on April 7th, 2021 @ 3:37pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:Maybe green with orange stripes (just wishful thinking again).
That would look...absolutely ridiculous, I love it.
;)

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Arms Micron Shining Bumblebee Targetmaster Gun Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE Marvel Comics DE 1993 Snake Eyes And Transformers crossover #140 & #141" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Soundwave 2009 SDCC 25th Anniversary Soundwave 4 Tapes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron OPTIMUS PRIME Deluxe Missing Bumper" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Soundwave Action Figure (Used-" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave Action Figure (Used-" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-24 Silas Breakdown MISB Mint Box" on EBAY