Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping!

Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping!

Tuesday, April 27th, 2010 8:47pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 36,433

After several weeks of waiting, those who have sent away for the ROTF Recon Ravage may be seeing him arriving in their local mailboxes! Member allcody reports that he has just received his figure, and includes an image of the accompanying letter and shipping packaging!

Credit(s): allcody

Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068642)
Posted by Mkall on April 27th, 2010 @ 8:52pm CDT
front paged. Thanks for the head's up!

It is nice to see the US buyers who went this route get a little extra for their patience.
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068652)
Posted by ligiermirage on April 27th, 2010 @ 9:47pm CDT
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068663)
Posted by LiKwid on April 27th, 2010 @ 10:18pm CDT
Now that I know what it all looks like I know I'm keeping mine in the box.. I have no need for the $5 off figures I don't need.. It's cool the box has the NEST logo on it :-B
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068680)
Posted by Mkall on April 27th, 2010 @ 10:36pm CDT
ligiermirage wrote:The letter is a pretty cool touch, but if I got a letter like that and I saw a 5 dollar off coupon on the corner, I'd be like wtf. I , mean that could be the reward, but....

technically the cupon's a seperate piece of paper leaning against the letter.
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068696)
Posted by allcody on April 27th, 2010 @ 11:41pm CDT
Ok! I finally got around to taking some pics, and let me tell you.. this kitty is chromed out! It definitely sets it apart from the rest of the ROTF line. It's almost Henkei-like in that way.

Here's some comparison to the original. It's a lot louder, and not necessarily in a bad way.

And as for the coupon, it is a separate piece of paper, so no worries about cutting the letter up. I just propped it up as part of the pic, as already stated.
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068708)
Posted by Anonymous on April 28th, 2010 @ 12:54am CDT
you should just take off all the cooler chrome parts and add them to the black ravage, it would look way better
but then again i'm not into the rotf line.
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068745)
Posted by nemesis-prime on April 28th, 2010 @ 5:27am CDT
finally i was wonderin if id ever get this :KREMZEEK:
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068773)
Posted by Kibble on April 28th, 2010 @ 7:35am CDT
Still don't understand why they didn't chrome the back legs...
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068856)
Posted by Solrac333 on April 28th, 2010 @ 11:58am CDT
Not in my mail. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068878)
Posted by Mirage22 on April 28th, 2010 @ 12:53pm CDT
Heh, that's funny, 'just got mine today :D Pretty cool, the only TF I'm keepin' in package
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1068885)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 28th, 2010 @ 1:18pm CDT
Guess ill be checking the mail every day now.
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1069129)
Posted by Galvatron X on April 29th, 2010 @ 12:10pm CDT
I just got mine today, and I'm way up here in Maine!

So don't worry guys, your Ravage is nearby...real nearby...
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1070198)
Posted by SwindleBot462 on May 2nd, 2010 @ 6:47pm CDT
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1070202)
Posted by Kibble on May 2nd, 2010 @ 7:37pm CDT
SwindleBot462 wrote:Quick question: Can I still send away for one? :???: I havn't got the NEST Alliance pack yet but I will probably get it since I'm tired of searching everywhere for a Soundwave :lol:

I believe they're supposed to be postmarked already...
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1070312)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 3rd, 2010 @ 7:39am CDT
Kibble wrote:

I believe they're supposed to be postmarked already...

Yep, the closing date was April 30th, and the ultimate date of Hasbro receiving the application is May 14th. Fortunately for you, Recon Ravage has been released as a Toys 'R Us exclusive in Canada, maybe someone up north can hook you up with one.
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1070373)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on May 3rd, 2010 @ 10:42am CDT
Woo-HOO! I got captured Recon Ravage in the mail today! See attached, Bobblmus Prime nods in approval.

Photo1084.jpg

I'm going to embrace my geekiness and frame the letter from Optimus Prime, with my NEST patch. Yep.

FWIW I sent my check on 3/1, it was cashed on 3/16, and I'm in the Chicago suburbs.
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1070458)
Posted by Anonymous on May 3rd, 2010 @ 1:35pm CDT
just got mine today man hes cool
i hope when hasbro gets the new boxes the paint is the same on the box and figure
looks like hasbro forgot A LOT OFCHROME according to the box shame on you HASBRO
(hasbro has always been lazy though no surprise :D )
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1070563)
Posted by nemesis-prime on May 3rd, 2010 @ 7:55pm CDT
I just got mine today in mail :grin: . Question if i sent this to afa would it graded as uncirculated since its in a sealed hasbro box?
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1070571)
Posted by adamassc on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:17pm CDT
Re: Mail-Away Recon Ravage is Shipping! (1070585)
Posted by Kibble on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:39pm CDT
adamassc wrote:just got mine too! It's all shiny and chromey, I love him. The letter is a nice touch and the coupon makes up for the 4.95 shipping.

Doesn't the coupon expire in like June or July? Will the new line be out before the thing expires?

Also, it it shipped in the white Nest box? It's raining a lot here lately (as it does this time of year) and I don't want the Nest box getting crappy if it's sitting out on the step in the rain all day...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Mega 3-Step Changer Action Figure Hasbro 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro Transformers Robots In Disguise Rid Mega Optimus Prime Autobot" on EBAY