MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images

MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images

Friday, December 16th, 2011 9:09am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 47,610

It looks like MakeToys' Hover & Bomber Mircobot two-pack is close to being released. The folks over at the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group have gotten their hands on a set and posted some in-hand images of the packaging and figures. Images from their facebook page mirrored below.

Credit(s): TF Galaxy HK Fans Group

Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1323990)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 16th, 2011 @ 9:49am CST
I can't wait to get this set. I absolutely love the look of Powerglide. He will def be a figure that rides in my pocket for a while. I am also hoping I can swap the head off of this Seaspray onto the iGear one I have on pre-order. *wishful thinking.
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324001)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:26am CST
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324004)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:28am CST
This is amazing, of all the gundam Powerglide's not a one is worth spit! That includes the 2 by Hasbro. Someone is bound to get it right so who's next? :VEHI:
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324005)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:28am CST
kirbenvost wrote:Pretty decent. I wonder if I should get these to fill the gaps in my Classics collection... all depends on price I suppose.

$35 plus shipping at TFSource.
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324010)
Posted by Prime Evil on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:36am CST
I only want that Powerglide. Guess I could always give my nephew Seaspray. But I think I'll bite on these guys after the new year. Money has to go to TFCC membership, club toy exclusives, and Botcon first.
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324019)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 16th, 2011 @ 11:01am CST
Depending on price I may get these and give Seaspray to my daughter (unless the other one I have coming looks better)..
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324047)
Posted by craggy on December 16th, 2011 @ 12:20pm CST
does anyone else not know how big that pack of mints/gum is? :P

I think I like this Seaspray better than the iGear one. Powerglide looks pretty nice as well. Kapow is getting them in, too, so I'd not have to stray from the norm in order to buy them. Just so many other things I want. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324064)
Posted by cylor on December 16th, 2011 @ 12:48pm CST
craggy wrote:does anyone else not know how big that pack of mints/gum is? :P

At least half a pen, I'd say 8-}
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324068)
Posted by Motorthing on December 16th, 2011 @ 1:01pm CST
I've already got Spray (and Rager) on the way to me - thanks Ebay! - but Powerglide looks good enough to make the mini-rank at the front of my shelves so I may as well bite and get this set too.
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324107)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on December 16th, 2011 @ 3:08pm CST
Its still a no on these guys i just dont like that Hover but i will say bomber looks a bit better well his colour does in these photos

After seeing Cosmos igear rules supreme for me on these neo minibots and will be seeing a lot of my cash in the future.
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324137)
Posted by El Duque on December 16th, 2011 @ 4:42pm CST
TF Galaxy just loaded a bunch of additional images of these little guys:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 871&type=1
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324151)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 16th, 2011 @ 5:12pm CST
This is a possibility. I'm still waiting on Giant, myself.......
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324169)
Posted by Ultra Markus on December 16th, 2011 @ 6:44pm CST
nice job these are some of the best representations of those 2 figures
not a bit over done like some others
they look like the originals but with articulation
thats the kind of remakes i like to see
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324231)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 16th, 2011 @ 9:39pm CST
Anyone here only interested in Powerglide? cause I'm only interested in Seaspray. :-(
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324238)
Posted by Slip?Stream on December 16th, 2011 @ 10:45pm CST
These both are a definitive pass for me.
I-Gear's Seaspray seems to have slightly better articulation and this Powerglide proportions are just not for me (huge noggin, small legs, very skinny overall)
I'll keep my X-Transbots Glider as my Powerglide for now and wait if the superalloy version makes any real improvements to the Jizai toys design, would love to see I-gear's Powerglide too.
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324261)
Posted by Skywarp64 on December 17th, 2011 @ 1:41am CST
Do we have any idea how big these are in comparison with the original?
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324317)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on December 17th, 2011 @ 9:59am CST
Skywarp64 wrote:Do we have any idea how big these are in comparison with the original?

Seconded, except I'd like to know how big they are in comparison to the Legend-sized figures. If these guys are Legend or Scout sized (thinking of Windcharger here) I suppose I wouldn't mind getting some figures from this line.
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324377)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 17th, 2011 @ 1:15pm CST
Gauntlet101010 wrote:

They are approximately legends size. Seaspray is a little shorter than Legends class Beachbomber. They are nowhere near scout size.
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1324957)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 19th, 2011 @ 6:01am CST
I really like these. I'll likely have a small army of Mini-bots within the next year.
:BOT:
Re: MakeToys Bomber & Hover In-Hand Images (1325429)
Posted by heroic_decepticon on December 20th, 2011 @ 5:19pm CST
Just bought this set and picked it up from the stores yesterday and did a quick review.... http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-maketoys-microbots-bomber-not.html

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY