Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 4:30am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 19,769

Fellow Seibetronian Cyberpath once again delivers on some news about Takara's Transformers Legends line -- not long after the reveal and slew of images pertaining to the new releases of Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane here and here, we've got even MORE images to show you straight from Takara's website! You'll find them all below; giving new views of their various molds and also giving us a very close look at their Titan Masters -- in particular, this confirms that the Ghost Starscream Titan Master is a retool of the previously-released Nightbeat. Take a look and tell us what you think in the forums!

Transformers News: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane

Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896120)
Posted by Kurona on July 12th, 2017 @ 4:36am CDT
So Spike looks really friggin' creepy.
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896123)
Posted by Cyberpath on July 12th, 2017 @ 4:53am CDT
Kurona wrote:So Spike looks really friggin' creepy.

It's magnified almost times five though.

Perceptor's head is disappointing. Dunno if I'll get him.

Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896129)
Posted by TFmonkeybiz on July 12th, 2017 @ 5:26am CDT
The Ghost Starscrean head looks amazing, but making the connector out of translucent plastic is a recipe for disaster.
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896174)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 12th, 2017 @ 9:14am CDT

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896175)
Posted by william-james88 on July 12th, 2017 @ 9:17am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:Oh man..I can't wait to see the Ghost Starscream Titan MasterHeadmaster on Scourge's body!!!

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

There is no escape from it once you are caught in a landslide.
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896179)
Posted by Kurona on July 12th, 2017 @ 9:26am CDT
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896191)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 12th, 2017 @ 9:46am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!
There is no escape from it once you are caught in a landslide.
Oh dang, WJ is getting DEEP!! :APPLAUSE:
Kurona wrote:Cool as the Cerebros and Ghost Starscream heads are... I'd be heavily reluctant to use any of them in head mode with their translucent plastic head-slot pieces. Shame too since the Cerebros head mode is the only of Spike's two modes which isn't terrifying.
Whaaaaaaaat?! It'll be fine. A bunch of stuff is made of translucent plastic and it is sturdy! Some transformer weapons, plastic forks and knives, other things I'm sure of that I can't think of currently.. ;)^ :-D
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896211)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 12th, 2017 @ 10:23am CDT

william-james88 wrote:

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

There is no escape from it once you are caught in a landslide.

Open your eyes. You have to look to the skies and see!
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896229)
Posted by LE0KING on July 12th, 2017 @ 11:54am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Ooh, boy those blue eyes on preceptor make a world of difference. That looks so good. Plus his Titan Master being painted is awesome. Everything else isn't different enough for me to jump on.

william-james88 wrote:

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

There is no escape from it once you are caught in a landslide.

Open your eyes. You have to look to the skies and see!

I'm just a poor boy, can't afford takara.
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896232)
Posted by Kurona on July 12th, 2017 @ 11:59am CDT
LE0KING wrote:

william-james88 wrote:

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

There is no escape from it once you are caught in a landslide.

Open your eyes. You have to look to the skies and see!

I'm just a poor boy, can't afford takara.

He's just a poor boy, can't afford takara
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896246)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 12th, 2017 @ 12:50pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
LE0KING wrote:

william-james88 wrote:

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

There is no escape from it once you are caught in a landslide.

Open your eyes. You have to look to the skies and see!

I'm just a poor boy, can't afford takara.

He's just a poor boy, can't afford takara

Because they're easy come, easy go, little high, never low.
Any way the wind blows doesn't matter to them...

Applauding all the Queen fans right here :APPLAUSE:

Ghost Starscream and Spike being translucent is indeed a bit scary, but I wouldn't worry so much about the balls, but more about the sockets inside the bodies. Any stress marks start there as I've seen.

You know, I wonder if Blitzwing will have a companion too...
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896266)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 12th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Because they're easy come, easy go, little high, never low.
Any way the wind blows doesn't matter to them...

Applauding all the Queen fans right here :APPLAUSE:

Aw man! You cut it off just before we would have gotten to the part where everyone starts headbanging at their computers or phones...
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896267)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 12th, 2017 @ 1:53pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

You know, I wonder if Blitzwing will have a companion too...[/quote]Hooray!! See, errybody celebrate by using your clear plasticware to enjoy your favorite dessert.

These dang Transformers. Dang it.
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896279)
Posted by LE0KING on July 12th, 2017 @ 3:03pm CDT
Cybertronian Rhapsody

Is this a knockoff,
Or from the factory?
Bought it on ebay, I think the seller was scalping me.
Open your eyes, Robots in disguise, you see
I'm just a poor boy, can't afford takar-ara
Sixshot was a gun, now a boat.
Use to shoot, now he float.
I'd ask where's Windblade, but it doesn't really matter
to meeeeee

Yeah... I have too much time on my hands.
(Also yes I know sixshot is a sub but it just didn't flow.)
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896280)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2017 @ 3:17pm CDT
LE0KING wrote:(Also yes I know sixshot is a sub but it just didn't flow.)

;)^
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896285)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 12th, 2017 @ 4:07pm CDT
LE0KING wrote:Cybertronian Rhapsody

Is this a knockoff,
Or from the factory?
Bought it on ebay, I think the seller was scalping me.
Open your eyes, Robots in disguise, you see
I'm just a poor boy, can't afford takar-ara
Sixshot was a gun, now a boat.
Use to shoot, now he float.
I'd ask where's Windblade, but it doesn't really matter
to meeeeee

Yeah... I have too much time on my hands.
(Also yes I know sixshot is a sub but it just didn't flow.)

:APPLAUSE:
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896292)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 12th, 2017 @ 5:23pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:You know, I wonder if Blitzwing will have a companion too...

I'd just be happy for a Legends Blitzwing announcement, period. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if Takara did something similar with an extra something for Blitzwing to parallel Octane. What would be as clever as a Ghost Starscream Headmaster, though? Another thought: Blitzwing could come with a Titan Master vehicle instead, akin to Broadside, who will come with Repugnus' body.
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896295)
Posted by Kurona on July 12th, 2017 @ 5:27pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Maybe two extra Titan Masters to mimic Animated/Thrilling 30 Blitzwing? :D
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896296)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 12th, 2017 @ 5:29pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Maybe two extra Titan Masters to mimic Animated/Thrilling 30 Blitzwing? :D

Now there's an idea... :-?
Re: Many more new images of Takara Legends Bumblebee, Slugslinger, Perceptor and Octane (1896297)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 12th, 2017 @ 5:30pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Maybe two extra Titan Masters to mimic Animated/Thrilling 30 Blitzwing? :D

How did I not think of that!? That would be wonderful if Takara went to that much trouble, and heck, why wouldn't they? Fingers crossed! :D

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Paradron Medic Lifeline - No Gun" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Mini-Con  Slipstream." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Kingdom Lot Of 10 New Hoist Trailbreaker Inferno Scourge" on EBAY