Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure!

Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure!

Tuesday, July 24th, 2007 1:18pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 19,819

Chenkofs of FC Toys has posted a large amount of new images of the Leader-Class Brawl figure, on top of the images we saw earlier this week. These new photos give us an in-depth look at the sculpting of the figure, with close-up shots of various parts of the toy, including his many auto-morph features - as well as a step-by-step analysis of his transformation.

See all the images in the original thread by clicking here.

And don't forget that you can get all the latest Transformers Movie news by checking out the Seibertron.com Transformers Movie Section, and all your toy news in the Seibertron.com Toy Section.

Credit(s): Chenkofs, FC Toys

This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 24th, 2007 1:35pm CDT

Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240822)
Posted by Autobobby1 on July 24th, 2007 @ 1:27pm CDT
That's WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the crappy Deluxe Brawl.

But shouldn't it be Devastator?
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240836)
Posted by CyberTooth on July 24th, 2007 @ 1:39pm CDT
Damn it... Looks like I'll buy this one now for sure.

That's WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the crappy Deluxe Brawl.

But shouldn't it be Devastator?

I thought I heard him say Devastator in the movie.
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240839)
Posted by Archanubis on July 24th, 2007 @ 1:46pm CDT
CyberTooth wrote:
That's WAAAAAAAAAAY better than the crappy Deluxe Brawl.

But shouldn't it be Devastator?

I thought I heard him say Devastator in the movie.

He did refer to himself as Devastator in the movie, but Hasbro has been selling him as "Decepticon Brawl" for the toy line. In fact, they were calling him "Brawl" long before the movie was released, only either the producers and/or director didn't get the memo or decided to leave it the way it was. After all, he doesn't last very long in the movie.
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240848)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on July 24th, 2007 @ 1:51pm CDT
It looks great, I just still can't understand why Brawl got a Leader-Class instead of Blackout, I thought Brawl would get something like a Voyager class...
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240849)
Posted by 1337W422102 on July 24th, 2007 @ 1:52pm CDT
To be honest, it looks like they just oversized the Deluxe and gave him some new gimmicks. I can't say I'm interested.
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240867)
Posted by King Starscream89 on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:04pm CDT
Third time ,Why is brawl a leader class?!!!!!!
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240876)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:06pm CDT
Man this thing will kill every toy in my collection!
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240895)
Posted by skywarp-2 on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:20pm CDT
GEEZ!!!! :shock:

Now that is what a highly detailed and sweet Leader class transformer should look like!!! Holy crapoli!!!! I want!!!

Just in case you can't see them, I will mirror them here for easy reference!!! because what would a Skywarp-2 post be without pics!!! Awesome!!!!

Brawl Leader Class!!!!

Money Shot!!!
Wow look at the articulation!!!
Money Shot!!!
Money Shot!!!
Nice!!
Not bothered by the clear parts..
these images are listed backwards just so you know...
looks like no arm shoulder problems..
good action details..
great finger articulation:

Hasbro just needs to do the repaint, Megatron and I'll be happy...
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240906)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:27pm CDT
Skywarp-2, you are the most craziest guy around!
A lot of people muck you cos of your posts, but you still help them out!
I just knew you would bring something like that up, that's wy I clicked the thred again.
Your posts have just one bad sideevect... I want a Energon Prime with wingsaber!
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240910)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:29pm CDT
I just threw my delux Brawl across the room after seeing these pictures.

It's called making a statement.
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240922)
Posted by skywarp-2 on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:36pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Skywarp-2, you are the most craziest guy around!
A lot of people muck you cos of your posts, but you still help them out!

Me too!! lets find an Energon Prime with Wingsaber together and become rebels!!!! :grin:

for those of you who don't know, here is a link to the inside joke...
http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... 12036&sid=
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240930)
Posted by Skowl on July 24th, 2007 @ 2:39pm CDT
one word...

AWESOME!!!
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240972)
Posted by Stealth Shocker on July 24th, 2007 @ 3:01pm CDT
Its a work of art.. :shock: Now all we need is leader blackout and starscream. Maybe leader ironhide also, to set the scale right.
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (240985)
Posted by skywarp-2 on July 24th, 2007 @ 3:07pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I just threw my delux Brawl across the room after seeing these pictures.

It's called making a statement.

Ouch!!!

Well....... deluxe Brawl did have it coming though..... ;)^
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (241000)
Posted by blkbitcloud1 on July 24th, 2007 @ 3:18pm CDT

blkbitcloud1
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (241032)
Posted by 1337W422102 on July 24th, 2007 @ 3:43pm CDT
blkbitcloud1 wrote:OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....now I want one!!! Can we get a Blackout like this.................ppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

blkbitcloud1

*cough* I think I'm choking on spam...

Protip: No need to hold keys down, just press them. :PEACE:

Counterpunch, I take it you threw your receipt? :P
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (241034)
Posted by Skowl on July 24th, 2007 @ 3:45pm CDT
I wonder what those white "sticks" on his legs are supposed to be... do they go down to his feet like in some of those pics, or do they fold into his legs? I don't remember seeing anything like that on the actual movie design...

Holy crap this figure is beautiful, so faithful to the movie design, and the paint detailing is great - the whole thing puts Leader Megatron to shame!

Then again, most Transformer toys put Leader Megatron to shame...
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (241036)
Posted by decepticonjon on July 24th, 2007 @ 3:45pm CDT

It's called making a statement.

eh, i just took mine apart. he's got a few pieces that will be nice on someone else eventually.
why'd they even bother making the deluxe size?
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (241063)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on July 24th, 2007 @ 4:02pm CDT
dang dude... that's hardcore... this toy represents him as the true war machine and walking arsenal he was in the movie. the deluxe figure is okay, but this thing blows it out of the water.
Re: Many New Images of Leader-Class Brawl Figure! (241088)
Posted by wavelength on July 24th, 2007 @ 4:21pm CDT
wow. i was not even getting any leader figs, and was rather meh on him in previous pics, but damn, i shall have to pick him up, even if i have to do so from forbidden planet.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Shrapnel insecticon in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 ramjet Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Sideswipe Autobot 84 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Thrust Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Construct-Bots Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron Construction Set" on EBAY