Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line

Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line

Sunday, May 2nd, 2021 12:41am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 27,501

Several people within the community have contacted us regarding new listings found at Target and Walmart. Some of these were in apps so there is no actual link yet but we wanted to share it all with you none the less. We broke it down between Target and Walmart with the Target listings assumed to be regarding exclusives only. The problem with some of these listings is that they just give the name of the character, so we have no idea what line is would be for. We also have loads of Cyberverse listings so brace yourselves to see many more of that line on your shelves in the fall.

Target listings

Transformers GEN Sideswipe and Skywarp (this toy has the same code as the Sideswipe and Nightprowler pack so we'll see what it is when it comes out)

Transformers Optimus Prime (line Unknown)
MSRP: $49.99
DPCI: 087-16-9854

Transformers Megatron (line Unknown)
MSRP $49.99
DPCI: 087-16-4899

Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Road Rage

Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Generations Deluxe Origins Bumblebee

Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Power Charge Bumblebee

Walmart Listings

Transformers Cyberverse Warrior S4 Snarl

Transformers Cyberverse Warrior S4 Dead End

Transformers Roll And Transform Bumblebee

Transformers Cyberverse Roll And Combine Megatron

Transformers Cyberverse Roll And Combine Bumblebee

Transformers Cyberverse Roll And Combine Wheeljack

Transformers Roll And Transform Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line

Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103496)
Posted by Tuned Agent on May 2nd, 2021 @ 12:58am CDT

As for Prime and Megatron, reissues come to mind first, but reissues of what I have no idea.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103497)
Posted by william-james88 on May 2nd, 2021 @ 1:05am CDT
Tuned Agent wrote:Interesting. I'd assume the "origins" Bumblebee is the rumored cybertronian saucer Bee from the G1 cartoon. I don't know what "movie power charge" Bee could be, though. Maybe the AoE '67 Camaro? Seems like an odd name if that's the case. Maybe it's related to the upcoming Cyberverse movie?

It's part of Buzzworthy so it's a redeco of a previously released toy. Most probably from the Studio Series line
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103499)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 2nd, 2021 @ 1:43am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Hmmmm...if I were charged with renaming toys for the Buzzworthy line, "Movie Power Charge Bumblebee" would seem like a reasonable description of an Energon Ignitor Bee.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103500)
Posted by Emerje on May 2nd, 2021 @ 1:54am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I'm guessing Bee movie VW mold in better colors which would be good for me because I finally decided I want one, but I don't like the current color options.

Definitely want that Warrior Dead End, hope it's good.

I doubt Optimus and Megatron are reissues (not vintage ones anyway) since it's Target and that isn't really their thing, it's Walmart's. Maybe repainted SS DotM figures since they're both Leader priced?

Emerje
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103501)
Posted by Tuned Agent on May 2nd, 2021 @ 2:02am CDT
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Definitely want that Warrior Dead End, hope it's good.

Emerje

Good point about Prime and Megs.

But haven't all the Buzzworthy redecos/reissues used the same names as the original releases? Plus core Bee and RotF Bee were both new/early releases.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103502)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on May 2nd, 2021 @ 3:18am CDT
Interesting that this calls out Road Rage as a Kingdom Deluxe rather than a Selects release like she had been rumored to be for months now. If that's accurate, hopefully that means she'll potentially get some actual retooling compared to Tracks which she wouldn't have been able to get as a Selects figure, and maybe her assumed Selects spot will go to Loudpedal (or Nightprowler, if he isn't actually in that Amazon set).

Count me in the camp that thinks that Deluxe Origins Bee might be the rumored G1 Saucer Bee, between said figure's existence being rumored by multiple credible sources, the fact that the listing is marked as Generations but not Studio Series, and just because I highly doubt Hasbro would make the arrangement and/or be allowed to make the arrangement to have Netflix Bee be a Walmart exclusive and then immediately give the same figure in different packaging as an exclusive to a different/rival store not even a year later, that just doesn't seem like a likely scenario to me.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103505)
Posted by Emerje on May 2nd, 2021 @ 7:24am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:[...]I highly doubt Hasbro would make the arrangement and/or be allowed to make the arrangement to have Netflix Bee be a Walmart exclusive and then immediately give the same figure in different packaging as an exclusive to a different/rival store not even a year later, that just doesn't seem like a likely scenario to me.

It was only a Walmart exclusive because it was a convenient place for Hasbro to release it, not because Walmart asked for new Bumblebee figure that only they could use. I doubt Walmart would care if the mold was used elsewhere as long as it isn't a straight repackage. The mold is due for a second use and it definitely won't be used for Shattered Glass Goldbug. Though I also don't think it'll be a part of the Buzzworthy line either, I think Hasbro is more likely to either squeeze it into Kingdom as a slightly repainted Bee or use it in the next line. If the next line is really going to be "Evolution" then what better place to put a Goldbug figure?

Emerje
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103506)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on May 2nd, 2021 @ 9:40am CDT
This is that Power Charge Bumblebee:
Power charge Bee.jpg
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103508)
Posted by o.supreme on May 2nd, 2021 @ 9:46am CDT
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103511)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on May 2nd, 2021 @ 10:54am CDT
Hopefully Road Rage is easier to get than Thrust.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103515)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:42am CDT
o.supreme wrote:It's unfortunate Target is continuing the Buzzworthy line, because that's all that my local Target stores want to stock now. It's been months since they've had any Kingdom voyager or leader class. So much empty space, and just BB stuff that sits unsold. It's almost like what walmart did with MOTU. Tons of He-Man and Skeletor just warming pegs.

From what other people say, sounds like it's just your local area. Target wouldn't continue with it unless it sold, so it must be selling. The Real Target audience must love it.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103516)
Posted by Flashwave on May 2nd, 2021 @ 11:48am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Wait wait, is SG Blurr originally using that Armada Blurr mold? Because that one blows hard.
Cybertron Blurr.

Yeah yeah, but it's an armada mold, it's what I meant. I forgot who had it in armada.

Also Blurr, but with a less G1 color scheme and head.

Thanks. Sabr, that was a rather pointless correction then.

I mean, come on

No no. I won't even pretend to argue that that figure is not an absolute BRICK in its bot mode, it has ball joints in its hips it cannot even use because of the thigh shape, but I eill continue to contend that that is one of the best alt modes for Blurr that we have gotten (up there with Animated). Furturistic GOREALLYFAST car mode? ✔. Awesome Hover mode? ✔
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103518)
Posted by william-james88 on May 2nd, 2021 @ 12:46pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Interesting that this calls out Road Rage as a Kingdom Deluxe rather than a Selects release like she had been rumored to be for months now. If that's accurate, hopefully that means she'll potentially get some actual retooling compared to Tracks which she wouldn't have been able to get as a Selects figure

I dont really get this statement. When was a Target exclusive in the WFC line more extensively retooled than a Selects toy?
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103519)
Posted by bluecatcinema on May 2nd, 2021 @ 12:57pm CDT
The Cyberverse Dead End and combining figures sound interesting.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103520)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 2nd, 2021 @ 1:07pm CDT
I’m hoping Roadrage retains the Tracks tooling in the hopes I can repurpose her as Shattered Glass Tracks, but I wouldn’t be mad if that wasn’t the case. I’m almost certain that Bee is a reissue of the Walmart Netflix Bee.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103523)
Posted by jtanimator on May 2nd, 2021 @ 1:15pm CDT
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103524)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on May 2nd, 2021 @ 1:17pm CDT
jtanimator wrote:Okay, what the heck is going on? I’m getting more and more and more confused by what hasbro’s pulling here, because we’re now knee deep into the last wave of studio series figures they’ve revealed, and we have no idea what’s coming in the 3rd quarter. WHY are they doing that? Not to mention that this current wave only contains 2 actual new molds (Dino and starscream) and 1 repaint (cybertron bumblebee), which isn’t hardly enough to consider a whole wave. Seriously when’s the last time we didn’t know about the contents of an upcoming studio series wave at least about 4-8 months prior to its release in stores? We basically know the ENTIRE rest of the year’s figures for WFC, But absolutely NOTHING from SS? I love the WFC line, but this is really pissing me off cause it’s starting to feel like a stupid joke from hasbro. We still love the studio series line, and I mean the BAYVERSE studio series. Everyone’s been begging for jolt, wheel jack, Tlk figures, more dinobots and literally TONS of other characters that have remained untouched. It’s just super weird how radio silent they’ve gone with this, and now even the leaks just involve more kingdom. I’m just hoping someone else is as annoyed as I am about this lol.

It bugs me too, especially since Live-action SS is all I collect, but we have listings for a good Bayverse wave sometime this year, and there is a Studio Series fan first friday sometime this month (though it could be all 86 for all we know).
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103525)
Posted by Betenoire on May 2nd, 2021 @ 1:29pm CDT
Target exclusives.

Meaning I'll hope to see them in a year when/if Entertainment Earth gets them.

Simply no point in me getting excited for something I'll probably never see in store, and can get off Ebay if I want for a nice 100% price increase.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103530)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on May 2nd, 2021 @ 4:02pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

If we're talking just Target exclusives specifically, ER Thrust is basically the answer, and also ER Runabout got a new gun in addition to his new head, since Selects only ever get new heads or new guns but never both and never Conehead-level retooling. If we open it further to WFC store exclusives from all the stores, then we're looking at more examples such as:
-All 3 versions of the ER Conehead retooling
-Siege Ratchet had a surprising amount of retooled parts compare to Ironhide to give him completely different detailing on a lot of his bot mode parts in addition to his new head (which is basically the extent of what I would expect for Road Rage, a new head and then some different bot mode parts to give her different detailing & slightly different proportions)
-Siege Greenlight was a completely new retool of the PotP Moonracer mold (that was probably meant to be released in PotP originally, but oh well)
-ER Ironhide & Ratchet's earth mode retooling
-ER Prowl & Bluestreak getting their different/more-accurate hoods in addition to their new head compared to the retail Smokescreen version of the mold
-Netflix Soundwave & Bee

Emerje wrote:It was only a Walmart exclusive because it was a convenient place for Hasbro to release it, not because Walmart asked for new Bumblebee figure that only they could use.
I dunno the exact science/specifics behind store exclusives, I just know I've heard people say that both of these things said here occur when it comes to how store exclusives happen and I just assumed that they knew more on the subject that I did. It would explain how Target ends up with some many exclusives that are specifically red to match their brand, and if a store was ever going to try to ask for a specific character, Bumblebee would probably be that character at this point (which could be entirely how Buzzworthy exists in the first place).

Emerje wrote:If the next line is really going to be "Evolution" then what better place to put a Goldbug figure?
I mean, if those new out-of-nowhere "leakers" are to be believed, there is absolutely a Goldbug coming at some point.
Re: Many New Listings for Target Exclusives and Cyberverse Line (2103531)
Posted by william-james88 on May 2nd, 2021 @ 4:40pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:

And this is besides the one we are getting in the Shatered Glass line right? And yeah, Thrust is definitely a big time retool, I just always lumps him in with the seekers, who are redecos.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Shattered Glass Combiner Wars Ratchet BotCon 2016 repro stickers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus - War for Cybertron Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander ULTRA MAGNUS UK STOCK NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Star Hammer Wheel Jack Cyberverse UK Stock NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Limited DOUBLE PUNCH / Botcon Japan 98 Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2008 Transformers Attendee Exclusive Shattered Glass Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Spinister" on EBAY