Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail

Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail

Thursday, October 5th, 2017 3:38am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 10,843

We have some not entirely Transformers related news for those of you still looking - it appears that the Marvel Legends Death's Head II (whose history is very much linked to Transformers in a number of ways) is currently appearing at Walmart stores, according to Seibertronian Emerje.

Emerje wrote:Found at the Waterville, Maine Walmart for 19.87, a little too much for me.

What is strange, however, is that the New item was in fact first found by site owner Seibertron back in July (we didn't report on it) at a Meijer store.

Seibertron wrote:Death's Head II sighting at Rolling Meadows, IL Meijer store on July 27th.

Whatever has happened to the toy's distribution, you may have already come across it - but if you haven't and you're still in the market for the bounty hunter/freelancing peacekeeping agent, now may be the time to hit some Walmarts and Meijers!

Transformers News: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail

Transformers News: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail

Credit(s): Emerje

Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914610)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:15am CDT
Still waiting for them to do a 6 or 7 inch scale Death's Head 1. I have the 4.5 inch Infinites figure which is very nice but I want bigger. Also I'd love him in his green outfit from Transformers but that's even less likely since he never wore that in majority of his general Marvel comics.
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914621)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 5th, 2017 @ 7:08am CDT
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914624)
Posted by Va'al on October 5th, 2017 @ 8:19am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:I didn't realize this guy was someone people were really looking for. I've seen him a lot in stores.

Yep, that's what I pointed out in the story too: people have been notifying the NEWness of the figure at Walmart, but it's been out a while elsewhere! :D
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914629)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on October 5th, 2017 @ 9:11am CDT
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914631)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 5th, 2017 @ 9:14am CDT
Black Bumblebee wrote:I get how Death's Head I is connected to Transformers, but um.... how is II connected?

Cos he killed and absorbed Death's Head I? Not as direct a connection to the Transformers as DHI but still connected.
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914634)
Posted by Va'al on October 5th, 2017 @ 9:30am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Plus, Transformers creators keep being involved in his depiction in the comics, most notably Andy Lanning and Nick Roche.

It's slim, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :-P
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914635)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 5th, 2017 @ 9:38am CDT
Va'al wrote:

He wasn't even new at Walmart here. I found him at Walmart the first time figures showed up there. I didn't find Nebula or Gamora there though until recently, but he was there.
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914639)
Posted by triKlops on October 5th, 2017 @ 9:56am CDT
Great to see this guy showing up in more stores.
I will have to double check for him on my future trips.
For anyone not able to make it to a WM to look for him, here is the Amazon link.
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1914734)
Posted by X3ROhour on October 5th, 2017 @ 2:46pm CDT
it never occurred to me to report this...

oops

i bought Death“s Head at Walmart
like...
um...
8 days ago?

sorry!

:-D
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1915013)
Posted by DeathReviews on October 6th, 2017 @ 12:40pm CDT
Emerje wrote:I'm posting this here since it's the only thread I know of discussing the figure.

Death's Head II is out in stores.

20171004_203151.jpg

20171004_203143.jpg

Found at the Waterville, Maine Walmart for 19.87, a little too much for me.

Emerje

Bah - it still looks nothing like my head....
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1915500)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 9th, 2017 @ 12:47pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:

Death's Head II is out in stores.

20171004_203151.jpg

20171004_203143.jpg

Found at the Waterville, Maine Walmart for 19.87, a little too much for me.

Emerje

Bah - it still looks nothing like my head....

I snorted and my sister looked over at me funny... thanks :lol:
Re: Marvel Legends Death's Head II Sighted Again at US Retail (1918540)
Posted by triKlops on October 26th, 2017 @ 7:09pm CDT
Got mine the other day from Amazon.
15 and change delivered.
Great price for the size of the fig compared to DH1.
:HUNTER: :HUNTER: :HUNTER:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY