Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon

Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon

Tuesday, September 20th, 2016 10:03am CDT

Category: Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 23,769

For those not in the know, Victorion has been dropping in price at Amazon.

Lucky Logician reached out to us to let us know what's going on:

Not sure why, but there is a second listing for Victorion on Amazon. And instead of the normal price of $72, it is only $42.83 currently. It is fulfilled by Amazon. The only difference is it takes additional time to process/ship out. I just bought one and it says it is due to arrive Friday as opposed to a normal Wednesday for 2 day shipping.

You can find the deal here where she is currently $42.49: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0198 ... UTF8&psc=1

That si over 50% off. If you are still on the fence, you can check out the gallery here.

Credit(s): amazon.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826510)
Posted by steals_your_goats on September 20th, 2016 @ 10:07am CDT
It's been sitting at $42.49 for quite some time now so I think the gradual decrease is over, or it's not going to go down as often as it was.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826516)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 20th, 2016 @ 10:34am CDT
still not worth it.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826517)
Posted by Cobotron on September 20th, 2016 @ 10:39am CDT
Mine showed up today. I ordered on Saturday, and it arrived today. Normal 2-day Prime action.
I bought at $48 as I had no idea the price would do this crazy dance it's done. I'm OK with it as I still think it was a helluva good deal.

she arrived packed in a case box, and the actual box is in great shape. so to anyone worried these might be from a lot of damaged goods or below grade, at first inspection she seems like top notch merch. Haven't opened her yet. That will have to wait.

I still think Hasbro, TRU, or another larger distributor is behind this listing.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826522)
Posted by It Is Him on September 20th, 2016 @ 10:48am CDT
$48 is still a great price, and so is the $45 or so I paid. Once I pay for something, I'd rather not go back and wonder what if
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826524)
Posted by o.supreme on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:00am CDT
I bought the first 2 G2 sets and Victorion when they initially came out, for just under $100 each. I sold the G2 sets when I determined in my mind that Hasbro was not going to do a Defensor (I don't like incomplete releases), and thankfully sold both Suprion & Menasor for the same price I bought them. I decided to open my Victorion set, so I wont be selling it.

I just wonder, as it seems retailers are trying to unload G2 Superion, G2 Menasor & Victorion en masse, if the same will happen with Computron? (I really don't care about Fruiticus, because I'm not collecting G2 sets, and it seems to be popular enough on its own) but did Hasbro notice a trend that its CW box sets were not selling in the volumes they hoped...so they did not produce as many Computrons? I'm hoping that is not the case...but I guess we'll see.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826525)
Posted by Omegatrion84 on September 20th, 2016 @ 11:32am CDT
Notice on the check out screen for the Victorion that is $72 says Hasbro. The Victorion for $42.49 says Hasbro import. This might have something to do with the price, whatever that may entail.

:BOT:
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826541)
Posted by Prowl4 on September 20th, 2016 @ 12:37pm CDT
Where's the people who defended this junk gone? :lol:
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826543)
Posted by o.supreme on September 20th, 2016 @ 12:43pm CDT
^ ?? Junk Who said the line was junk?
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826548)
Posted by Kurona on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:02pm CDT
I think he was talking specifically about Victorion, especially since a news post went up about her a few hours ago.

Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826549)
Posted by Prowl4 on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:04pm CDT
Yes victorion is junk.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826550)
Posted by william-james88 on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:04pm CDT
Kurona wrote:I don't think she is mind. She looks great and I can't wait to get her at the end of the month :D

I think everyone excited to buy her now is a good indication that she has a lot of defenders :)
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826551)
Posted by Optimutt on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:09pm CDT
Sweet!

With the 15$ gift card I'd been holding onto, I just got these ladies for $37! (damn tax and shipping for using up most of the gift card.

I was waiting for exactly this kind of a discount to get them.

Happy dance!
:KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826558)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:26pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:For those not in the know, Victorion has been dropping in price at Amazon.

Lucky Logician reached out to us to let us know what's going on:

Thanks for newsing this! I ordered mine a couple of hours ago now. It's an absolute BARGAIN at that price! :) I'm glad I waited all this time.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826569)
Posted by Cobotron on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:46pm CDT

I ask, because the last 2 pages or so we have been giving real time play by play of the "Magic Price Dance" since it started. :lol:
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826572)
Posted by william-james88 on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:50pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:Will, were you waiting for the price to bottom out before you newsed? It has BTW. It has been sitting pretty at $42 now all day.

Thats why I didnt news it, it felt everyone knew about it. But when we started getting e-mails from outside people, it looked like not everyone knew.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826574)
Posted by Kurona on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:52pm CDT
Well now if it's settled at 42$ I don't feel bad at buying it at 48$ before.

Well I didn't anyway because holy hell Victorion at 48$, but now the nagging voice at the back of my head whining about how I should have waited isn't quite as loud.

... could've saved enough money for a pizza though.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826575)
Posted by nycPrime on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:54pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Lucky Logician reached out to us to let us know what's going on:

Amazon has a bunch of TFs listed as lightening deals today. It's across the board: CW (Victorion and some deluxes), TR (deluxes), as well as Platinum (Trypticon, Ops/Megs, triple changers), G2 Brut. This could explain why Victorion hasn't dropped in price anymore. Wouldn't surprise me to see Victorion drop to $29.99 for this lightening deal.

FYI, I remember Trypticon dropping to around $100 during the last time it was offered as a lightening deal. Don't think a lot of people jumped on it though, maybe cause it was around the time Trypticon won the fan poll?
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826577)
Posted by o.supreme on September 20th, 2016 @ 1:59pm CDT
TR Fort Max at $130 kind of raised an eyebrow with me.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826578)
Posted by Cobotron on September 20th, 2016 @ 2:01pm CDT
nyc, do you have a link to that Platinum Op/Megs set on lightening deal?
I can only find a regular price listing.
Re: Massive Discount for Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion on Amazon (1826579)
Posted by nycPrime on September 20th, 2016 @ 2:01pm CDT
nycPrime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Lucky Logician reached out to us to let us know what's going on:

G2 Brut for $79, Trypticon for $110 ... not the best prices....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY