Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 6:44PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 14,861

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Remember those out of nowhere MP-10 Repaints based on Nike atmos shoes that were shown off at Toy Fair earlier this month? Well, it looks as if those 3 were not even the whole story!

Thanks to a heads up from Seibertron Podcaster Megatronus, we have now received word of a fourth atmos based repaint of the MP-10 mold. This fourth variant is called the Safari Lebron version, and it features a cool orange color scheme complete with black and gray detailing to match the shoe it is based on, and also includes some Lebron and Atmos advertising on the shoulders and arms. We have a ton of images of the MP-10 figure, along with plenty of shots of the shoes too, which can be found in their entirety HERE, and we even get a commercial featuring the MP-10 Safari Lebron Prime transforming to Slam Dunk, thanks to Collecticon.org!.

This Prime will be available this Saturday, March 2, at Japanese Atmos stores and their website for ¥20000 ($180 USD) plus tax. You can buy the Atmos Safari Lebron Ver. shoes separately for ¥17500 ($160 approximately), and if you really want the shoes but don't want to order online, they should be sold by Nike proper here in the coming months.

Check out the images and ad below, and let us know what you think of the weird and wacky MP-10 Repaint train journeying into Nike territory below! And if you really want to touch up on the history of the MP-10 repaints, check out our retroactive look at the MP-10 mold in our Seibertron Twincast/Podcast HERE!



Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed

Transformers News: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed
Credit(s): Collecticon.org, atmos mag Journal
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2012661)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 27th, 2019 @ 7:31pm CST
I didn't really pay attention to the MP-10s that came out at Toyfair, but dang, I really like that Duck Camo one, those colors are sweet!
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2012665)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 27th, 2019 @ 8:07pm CST
Sajaki, are you still around?
Because here's FOUR more! :shock:
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2012676)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 27th, 2019 @ 9:29pm CST
Reminds me of a construction worker and I now have the song YMCA stuck in my head.
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2012707)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on February 28th, 2019 @ 6:02am CST
Lebronvoy looks cool, but the repaint we all need is Diaclone Convoy
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2012710)
Posted by Emerje on February 28th, 2019 @ 6:43am CST
The yellow looks great, not crazy about the beige. I really just want the "Elephant" version, and judging by the dots I'd say most people do as well, hope that one's easy to get.

Emerje
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2012731)
Posted by joevill on February 28th, 2019 @ 10:46am CST
smh :HEADHURTS:
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013145)
Posted by ScottyP on March 3rd, 2019 @ 11:20am CST
Secured one, ran a little more than gray BAPE but a little less than the red one. Could have been worse. I expect at least one more of these, hopefully it's also not hyper-insane.
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013149)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 3rd, 2019 @ 11:24am CST
ScottyP wrote:Secured one, ran a little more than gray BAPE but a little less than the red one. Could have been worse. I expect at least one more of these, hopefully it's also not hyper-insane.

Cool! When's he due in?

Also, do we know when the Duck camo and other 2 are supposed to come out?
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013150)
Posted by ScottyP on March 3rd, 2019 @ 11:27am CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Secured one, ran a little more than gray BAPE but a little less than the red one. Could have been worse. I expect at least one more of these, hopefully it's also not hyper-insane.

Cool! When's he due in?

Also, do we know when the Duck camo and other 2 are supposed to come out?
It'll be a little bit, group buy shenanigans with a buddy that's waiting on some Diaclone stuff to be released. I think of the other three only one of them is happening, seem to recall something about it being up to a vote? No idea on the details beyond that unfortunately.
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013152)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 3rd, 2019 @ 11:31am CST
ScottyP wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Secured one, ran a little more than gray BAPE but a little less than the red one. Could have been worse. I expect at least one more of these, hopefully it's also not hyper-insane.

Cool! When's he due in?

Also, do we know when the Duck camo and other 2 are supposed to come out?
It'll be a little bit, group buy shenanigans with a buddy that's waiting on some Diaclone stuff to be released. I think of the other three only one of them is happening, seem to recall something about it being up to a vote? No idea on the details beyond that unfortunately.

Only one of the 3? darn, that's depressing
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013157)
Posted by ScottyP on March 3rd, 2019 @ 11:43am CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Secured one, ran a little more than gray BAPE but a little less than the red one. Could have been worse. I expect at least one more of these, hopefully it's also not hyper-insane.

Cool! When's he due in?

Also, do we know when the Duck camo and other 2 are supposed to come out?
It'll be a little bit, group buy shenanigans with a buddy that's waiting on some Diaclone stuff to be released. I think of the other three only one of them is happening, seem to recall something about it being up to a vote? No idea on the details beyond that unfortunately.

Only one of the 3? darn, that's depressing
:glances at wallet: No, it is great news :D
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013162)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 3rd, 2019 @ 11:52am CST
ScottyP wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Secured one, ran a little more than gray BAPE but a little less than the red one. Could have been worse. I expect at least one more of these, hopefully it's also not hyper-insane.

Cool! When's he due in?

Also, do we know when the Duck camo and other 2 are supposed to come out?
It'll be a little bit, group buy shenanigans with a buddy that's waiting on some Diaclone stuff to be released. I think of the other three only one of them is happening, seem to recall something about it being up to a vote? No idea on the details beyond that unfortunately.

Only one of the 3? darn, that's depressing
:glances at wallet: No, it is great news :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, for the MP-10-ers, I can agree. But considering that Black and white one seems to have won the vote if it was a vote for which exists, I wanted the Duck!

Oh well, that's money saved for the Ghostbusters Prime!
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013445)
Posted by Emerje on March 5th, 2019 @ 5:09am CST
From what I can tell this was the vote:

Image

Attendees stuck a sticker on the figure they liked most. I thought they were just doing a popularity poll, but if "Elephant" is the only figure they're doing then that's fine by me, it's the only one I want.

Emerje
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013578)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 5th, 2019 @ 6:13pm CST
Emerje wrote:From what I can tell this was the vote:

Image

Attendees stuck a sticker on the figure they liked most. I thought they were just doing a popularity poll, but if "Elephant" is the only figure they're doing then that's fine by me, it's the only one I want.

Emerje

Boo, i was kinda hoping for a chance at Duck camo Prime
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013898)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on March 7th, 2019 @ 7:33pm CST
Hey guys, I was surfing reddit, and so apparently Lebronvoy is out already. A guy had in hand images of him, and he said that he obtained it from the aftermarket, and that it "wasn't too much". Was this a convention exclusive or is this a retail figure that has yet to come out, and how did he get his hands on one?
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013899)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 7th, 2019 @ 7:34pm CST
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Hey guys, I was surfing reddit, and so apparently Lebronvoy is out already. A guy had in hand images of him, and he said that he obtained it from the aftermarket, and that it "wasn't too much". Was this a convention exclusive or is this a retail figure that has yet to come out, and how did he get his hands on one?

It came out Saturday and was shipped out presumably that day
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2013900)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on March 7th, 2019 @ 7:43pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Hey guys, I was surfing reddit, and so apparently Lebronvoy is out already. A guy had in hand images of him, and he said that he obtained it from the aftermarket, and that it "wasn't too much". Was this a convention exclusive or is this a retail figure that has yet to come out, and how did he get his hands on one?

It came out Saturday and was shipped out presumably that day


Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification ;)
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2014057)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 9th, 2019 @ 9:32am CST
The Safari Lebron is now available at Mandrake.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/det ... rs&lang=en

Not too shabby at 30K yen. Way better priced than the Bape ones.
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2014123)
Posted by Emerje on March 10th, 2019 @ 3:21am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:The Safari Lebron is now available at Mandrake.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/det ... rs&lang=en

Not too shabby at 30K yen. Way better priced than the Bape ones.

There was a few on Amazon Japan around that price this week. Now the lowest is around 40K JPY.

Emerje
Re: Masterpiece MP 10 Convoy x Atmos Safari Lebron Version Revealed (2014130)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 10th, 2019 @ 8:00am CDT
Emerje wrote:There was a few on Amazon Japan around that price this week. Now the lowest is around 40K JPY.

Emerje


Well, that didn't take long.
Anyone interested should keep monitoring Mandrake. At least with them, no need for a proxy.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
Twincast / Podcast #232:
"NYCC 2019"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Botbots series 1 Spud Muffin #12" on EBAY
Buy "SLAPPYHAPPY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Backpack Bunch 2019 Slappy Happy Ruler" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS  UNIVERSAL STUDIOS EXCLUSIVE THE RIDE EVAC 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Bruticus complete Combaticons combiner" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers FOC Platnium Series Bruticus Figures Nice Used" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Legends Animated Optimus Prime Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Arms Micron Ironhide AM-20 Prime Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime Complete" on EBAY