MasterShooter Collectibles Exclusives: Nit-Picker & Firebrand, Pinnacle & Firebox
Thursday, January 19th, 2012 5:57pm CSTCategories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque Views: 34,012
- Bolt Action, "The Hot Steel Rod"
- BrOOMstick, "The Sweeper"
- Minute Bot, "The Quick Shot"
- Shot Piece, "The Old Timer"
MasterShooter is back with their second product, dubbed the Shooter Masters! These figures are the perfect complement to your Classics collection, and would fit perfectly when displayed with Scourge, Kup, Hot Rod, and Blurr! Designed to evoke a certain collection of classic companion figures, the Shooter Masters transform from gun to robot and are colored to fit their inspirations. Each Shooter Master figure has a stepped handle, capable of fitting any figure with a 4mm or 5mm peg hole, and each also includes a 3mm clip adapter, making them compatible with any figure that uses the clip system to mount weapons!
- 9 points of ball-jointed articulation! Neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees!
- Perfect as replacement weapons for Targetmaster figures that who have lost their companions!
- 4mm or 5mm peg-hole compatible, works with almost every official Transformers figure!
- 3mm clip weapon system compatible, with included adapters, for even more compatibility with modern figures!
- Includes an additional adapter to convert any 5mm peg, 5mm peg hole, or Mini-Con port to a 3mm clip system point!
In addition Captured Prey has listed pre-orders for two sets of store exclusive Shooter Masters based on the G1 Double Targetmasters for Spinister and Quake. You may remember the list of rumored BotCon exclusive figures included a Spinister repaint of HFTD Deluxe Tomahawk that these guys might work well with.
- Nit-Picker, "The Splitter of Hairs"
- Firebrand, "The Steel That Singes"
- Pinnacle, "The Tip-Top Target Tracker"
- Firebox, "The Heiney Heater"
Credit(s): Captured Prey
This article was last modified on Thursday, January 19th, 2012 6:14pm CST
Most Popular Transformers News
Most Recent Transformers News
B Cover and RI Cover for IDW'S Back to the Future Transformers Crossover Issue 4 RevealedPosted 2 hours ago
New In-Hand Images of Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Tricranius Blast PowerPosted 15 hours ago
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 19th, 2012 @ 6:14pm CST
Of course, I also don't have any CHUGUR figures they'd logically go to, since despite what Reprolabels says, the leftovers from the Bruticus Maximus rerelease do not look that much like Spinister or Quake.
Will I still get these regardless? Well...yeah...
Posted by Optimusfan79 on January 19th, 2012 @ 7:10pm CST
Rated X wrote:Optimusfan79 wrote:Rated X wrote:Optimusfan79 wrote:It's no offense takin, from u. Or the other people either I like going back & forth with sarcastic comments its all fun. Hope you get my explanation.
I could see the potential for a custom triggerhappy from the sharkticon mold but it would have to be a full repaint with wings added on to turn the boat into a jet.
As far as the boat mode as is, I kind of see potential for a Misfire repaint.
I thought he was a akward plane not a boat but either way your right. I gotta see if someone can customize mine. into at least that color scheme.
Misfire was an awkward plane, but his lack of wingspan makes him almost boat like. And now Takara is repainting the sharkticon mold as some kind of autobot "ark".
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 19th, 2012 @ 8:00pm CST
Posted by Insane Galvatron on January 19th, 2012 @ 10:16pm CST
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 19th, 2012 @ 11:27pm CST