Monday, March 17th, 2008 7:33pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 23,649

TFW member Peaugh has gotten his hands on a number of Animated toy pics via Ebay long before these are to be released.

He shares this latest treasure, Animated Grimlock, whom he does a photo shoot of comparing him to other Animated toys like Deluxe Optimus Prime, and giving detailed pictures from many different angles of good 'ol Grimmy.

Check out Animated Grimlock here

Credit(s): Ebay member 'weplaytf2' via Peaugh

This article was last modified on Tuesday, March 18th, 2008 5:54am CDT

Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658287)
Posted by 1337W422102 on March 17th, 2008 @ 7:40pm CDT
This figure is very DO WANT. I'm not digging the blue eyes and the whole 'Retardicons with Huge Lower Jaws' theme (offencive but nonetheless funny), but I think I'd pick up this bad boy when he hits shelves in... a year or two. :wink:
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658288)
Posted by Nekoman on March 17th, 2008 @ 7:41pm CDT
Me, Grimlock say me better comedian than Jay Leno! Me no like Jay Leno, Me only comedian tell good joke!
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658291)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on March 17th, 2008 @ 7:43pm CDT
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658294)
Posted by esclavo on March 17th, 2008 @ 7:45pm CDT
me like much. Me buy grimlock.
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658302)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on March 17th, 2008 @ 7:53pm CDT
Haven't bought any of the Animated figures yet... but Grimlock seems like a tempting purchase yet!
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658304)
Posted by Omega Charge on March 17th, 2008 @ 7:55pm CDT
He looks good. Now how to scale is he with Voyager Prime?
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658311)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on March 17th, 2008 @ 8:03pm CDT
I have only one thing to say.
"Me Grimlock and me kick ass!"
:APPLAUSE:
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658316)
Posted by Overcracker on March 17th, 2008 @ 8:08pm CDT
Very nice. I hope the finished product has a slightly brighter shade of red for the abs, and lower torso.

but otherwise he looks really nice. Don't mind the huge lower jaw, lokks good on him. And that sword is really awesome.

Definite buy for me.
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658317)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on March 17th, 2008 @ 8:08pm CDT
nice. he even has a g1-esque look to the details of the legs (ie the tip of the tail halves on them)
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658321)
Posted by saberconvoy on March 17th, 2008 @ 8:11pm CDT
Ok thats him im getting that.

On my top five must get animated toys list

soundwave
prowl
grimlcok
megatron

ok make it top four
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658325)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on March 17th, 2008 @ 8:16pm CDT
A pretty good size, just thought it would be bigger for a Voyager. I really like the robot mode, and will probably keep him displayed in it like my Classics one.
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658408)
Posted by Big Grim on March 17th, 2008 @ 10:32pm CDT
This looks awesome! I think I see my first Animated purchase!
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658445)
Posted by Peaugh on March 18th, 2008 @ 12:36am CDT
Hey guys!

Glad you liked the pics, but for the record, they aren't mine, they're from ebay seller weplaytf2, who is kind enough to share them with me. I have a Grimlock on the way though, I'll post pics and a video when he gets here. Until then, video reviews of all my animated figures are available here:

Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658485)
Posted by Defcon! on March 18th, 2008 @ 4:54am CDT
Cool! The only thing i kinda have a problem with is the mouth. Maybe i'll get used to it i don't know. I dig the sword though!
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658507)
Posted by Duke of Luns on March 18th, 2008 @ 6:27am CDT
Grimlock has wrist articulation! It may seem like such a small thing, but for guys with swords wrist articulation can make a lot of difference in making cool poses. He's also got semi-articulated fingers instead of a molded fist, very nice.

Animated is quickly growing on me, and Grimlock looks awsome. Oh, and he's a Voyager, the $20 guys right? So are Slag and Swoop going to be deluxes?
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658534)
Posted by TFBuyer on March 18th, 2008 @ 7:53am CDT
Awesome. Digging the underbite in 'bot mode, too. The first wave of Animated was cool and all, but I'm more excited by the newer characters leaking out!
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658593)
Posted by BLIX007 on March 18th, 2008 @ 9:50am CDT
Can I get a "HELL YA". Awesome, Awesome. This is a definite buy for me, along with his dino buddies :APPLAUSE:
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (658609)
Posted by jgilkinson on March 18th, 2008 @ 10:16am CDT
next to earth megs the is the first WILL HAVE AT ALL COSTS. Digging the G1 hints in the show esp Daniel crying like a baby :)
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (659011)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 18th, 2008 @ 6:18pm CDT
I wanna get him just for the weapon
Re: "Me Grimlock Like Camera!"-New Photos Of Animated Grimlock With Comparison Shots (659026)
Posted by Overcracker on March 18th, 2008 @ 6:29pm CDT
So far I'm sure to pick up 5 figures from this line. Maybe 6.

Leader Bulkhead with Headmaster. "Ownage...Total Ownage"
Grimlock
Voyager Earth Mode Prime.
Leader Earth Mode Megs.
Blitzwing. Which we haven't even seen a prototype of, but I just love Bltizy.

Maybe Deluxe Cybertron Mode Prime just for his fold-able Axe. Don't much like the Voyagers Cab roof/axe thing. So I'll give him Deluxe Prime's Axe instead.

And I might pick up Swoop if I like him when we finally see him. The rest are meh.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Mint Used Decepticon Berserker, Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Blue Boat VHTF Retired" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Daca Toys Kronos" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader DOUBLEDEALER  NIB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations doubledealer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RICOCHET Generations Selects Power of the Primes Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY