Transformers News: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts

Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 11:34PM CDT

Category: Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 7,225

Fans love Emiliano Santalucia's Transformers designs which Hasbro dubbed Evergreen. As the name suggests, these are the standard designs we will constantly see for our favourite Autobots and Decepitons on many licensed. I wanted to share one such product now since to date it features the greatest amount of said designs. This activity book, found in Canada, contains physical stickers of these designs, like the previously seen Ratchet and Hound images.

There are also cutouts to make small standees along with colouring pages showing these designs in the best detail yet. The rest of the book contains various activities. Enjoy the photos and designs!

Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016130)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on March 27th, 2019 @ 3:16am CDT
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016137)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on March 27th, 2019 @ 5:44am CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:My god, it took me a good 15 minutes to figure out which of those Prime heads was different. That’s cruelly subtle.

Me too. I doesn't help that the heads are so detailed

It's a cool coloring book though, looks fun :D
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016163)
Posted by Stryker P28 on March 27th, 2019 @ 1:37pm CDT
By primus,man,that head one is I N C R E D I B L Y hard
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016167)
Posted by william-james88 on March 27th, 2019 @ 2:08pm CDT
Stryker P28 wrote:By primus,man,that head one is I N C R E D I B L Y hard

I still don't know the answer.
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016174)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 27th, 2019 @ 3:42pm CDT
:SMUG:
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016185)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 27th, 2019 @ 5:43pm CDT
I can't figure out that dang Prime head thing either
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016201)
Posted by william-james88 on March 27th, 2019 @ 7:32pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I can't figure out that dang Prime head thing either

Oh man, its crazy hard ( especially for a kid's book!!!) But there is indeed a difference and its not just a missing line.
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016223)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 27th, 2019 @ 11:04pm CDT
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016323)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 28th, 2019 @ 6:07pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I got the answer! I know it's tricky, but no need to tilt your head sideways. ;;)

Tell me please, I'm going nuts finding the solution
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2016353)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 28th, 2019 @ 10:43pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Tell me please, I'm going nuts finding the solution

For the sake of new-pageness:

Solution:
It's D: the vents on the sides of the helmet are vertical instead of horizontal
Re: Megacolour Activity Book Featuring Evergreen Transformers Designs with Stickers and Cutouts (2017497)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2019 @ 6:24pm CDT
That was WAY harder than it should have been

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #229 - Galaxies
"Galaxies"
Posted: Sunday, August 25th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Red Wing Generations Selects War For Cybertron Box Unopened IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers BotCon Shattered Glass Ratchet Assembly Class Stickers sheet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes sealed Windcharger & Beachcomber" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Terrorcons Blot combiner Abominus MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Terrorcons Sinnertwin combiner Abominus MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers BotCon Generation 2 G2 Ratchet Assembly Class Stickers sheet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Dreadwind Nearly Complete - Decepticon Powermaster" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2009 Transformers Optimus Prime Nerf Gun Barricade RV-10 Blaster" on EBAY