Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song

Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song

Thursday, November 1st, 2012 10:35pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,031

Credit(s): The Hub

Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436178)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 10:41pm CDT
Hey, Megatron...

:KREMZEEK:
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436179)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT
This just instantly bumped up Prime Megatron to tie with Beast Era Megatron as being the BEST Megatron ever. 8)

Megatron's a Brony, nuff said. :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436180)
Posted by njb902 on November 1st, 2012 @ 10:51pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Ever wonder what Megatron's favorite song might be? The answer may surprise (or horrify) you. Check out the embedded video below courtesy of the Hub's facebook page.

I'm really not sure how to go on anymore.
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436191)
Posted by mattwhite924 on November 1st, 2012 @ 11:30pm CDT
Megatron you fool. Becoming Popular is a much better song.
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436199)
Posted by Gundamu on November 2nd, 2012 @ 12:18am CDT
I almost died laughing when I saw this. It's official for me now; Prime Megatron is my favorite Megatron. :lol:
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436202)
Posted by Flashwave on November 2nd, 2012 @ 12:43am CDT
Err... Uh... Yeah.

Never let it be said that Hasbro and The Hub aren't afraid to take (cross-) advertising their products to the next level. That they paid Frank Welker to read lines for that (probably all of five minutes to do, but) including the "It could happen" catchphrase at the end
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436206)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on November 2nd, 2012 @ 1:06am CDT
Well, it could really only be this, The Touch, or Gangnam Style. Then again, Shockwave already has The Touch as his favorite song, and I doubt they could get permission to use Gagnam Style, so Megatron being a brony is cool. I guess it's time to become a brony as well, so Megs will show me mercy when he takes over the planet. :P
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436209)
Posted by njb902 on November 2nd, 2012 @ 1:29am CDT
I wonder if Welker had a hard time keeping a straight face while reading/saying that :lol:
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436212)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 2nd, 2012 @ 1:55am CDT
Isnt Galvatron suppose to be the insane one?
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436221)
Posted by Henry921 on November 2nd, 2012 @ 3:06am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Henry921 wrote:I'm so very relieved to see the Steves are still alive. I was concerned the Spark Extractor got them all and we'd lose the lovably tragic minions in Season 3.

Yet, Megatron asked for reinforcements after those events, and we saw some Vehicons hanging around Starscream right after he does.

Yeah, I missed the two jet Steves on my initial viewing. I was concerned because only Screamer, Knock Out and Soundwave came through the bridge, with no army of Vehicons in tow.

Kind of makes me wonder who was left in charge of the Nemesis...
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436231)
Posted by daimchoc on November 2nd, 2012 @ 4:20am CDT
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436236)
Posted by Rushie on November 2nd, 2012 @ 5:04am CDT
My favorite part of that commercial was that Megs kept delivering the announcer's lines. It's nice that he's now a brony and all, but he'd make a great talkshow host. Yes.
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436243)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 2nd, 2012 @ 6:17am CDT
:shock:
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436249)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 2nd, 2012 @ 6:32am CDT
stupid
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436256)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on November 2nd, 2012 @ 7:34am CDT
HA! TAKE THAT HATERS!
MEGATRO IS A BRONY!!!
GIANT METAL BROHOOF!!
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436265)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on November 2nd, 2012 @ 8:38am CDT
Wife found this on the Hub facebook page and showed me. Almost pissed myself I was laughing so hard. And told the Wife this brings him up to Beast Wars Megs and his yellow rubber duckie. About time Megs followed suit and became a Brony :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436274)
Posted by njb902 on November 2nd, 2012 @ 9:06am CDT
starwarrior1227 wrote:HA! TAKE THAT HATERS!
MEGATRO IS A BRONY!!!
GIANT METAL BROHOOF!!

I don't hate, I just lack the will to try and understand.
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436276)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on November 2nd, 2012 @ 9:07am CDT
njb902 wrote:
starwarrior1227 wrote:HA! TAKE THAT HATERS!
MEGATRO IS A BRONY!!!
GIANT METAL BROHOOF!!

I don't hate, I just lack the will to try and understand.

hm, i forgot the n in megatron...
but LOL. thats isnt that bad of a reason...
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436277)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 2nd, 2012 @ 9:09am CDT
njb902 wrote:
starwarrior1227 wrote:HA! TAKE THAT HATERS!
MEGATRO IS A BRONY!!!
GIANT METAL BROHOOF!!

I don't hate, I just lack the will to try and understand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why I chose to serve the Decepticons. We can have brony parties!!!

:CON: :CON: :CON:

And, hey. They chose to put a clip of Soundwave nodding when Megatron said: "Good stuff!" Maybe Soundwave's a brony too. :twisted:
Re: Megatron Reveals His Favorite Song (1436278)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on November 2nd, 2012 @ 9:12am CDT
Just saw a new promo. Sound wave is watching Megatron's "Old Home Movies"...ie G1 Episodes. And he Goes on to Say "I looked so young back then" and "Soundwave, remember when you turned into a cassette recorder? The '80's called, they want there technology back!".....Classic....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E13 SLITHERFANG Battle Masters NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2x Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung & Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY