Sunday, May 1st, 2016 12:18pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 39,324

Courtesy of Seibertronian Cyberpath, Twitter legend TFyuki, and Hero-X we have some new images of (deep breath, this is a mouthful) Million Publishing/Hero-X Exclusives TAV VS SP (Transformers Adventure VS Special) Dogfight VS Runamuck! Firstly are new promotional images of the duo hanging out with some fellow comrades, while Yuki treats us to a wonderful shot of Runamuck along for a ride with upcoming Unite Warriors Blast-Off (reenacting a classic cartoon shot). See it all below and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Transformers News: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics

Credit(s): Cyberpath (Seibertron), TFyuki, Hero-X

Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1786027)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 1st, 2016 @ 8:48pm CDT
I'm loving those 2 little guys. they cool! :MAXIMAL:
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1786193)
Posted by Prowl4 on May 2nd, 2016 @ 12:34pm CDT
When and where are these guys on sale?
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1786199)
Posted by william-james88 on May 2nd, 2016 @ 12:40pm CDT
Prowl4 wrote:When and where are these guys on sale?

You cant get them any more. You could only get them if you mail ordered them in japan. Those that dont live there were able to preorder them at a very high premium from bbts but they are sold out everywhere now (yeah, even at that premium) http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... h=dogfight
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1786207)
Posted by Prowl4 on May 2nd, 2016 @ 12:48pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:When and where are these guys on sale?

Christ on a bike.
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787116)
Posted by Mr Skram on May 5th, 2016 @ 9:31pm CDT

Only downside is that it's gonna take almost a month to get here since it wasn't shipped my 'zon. Does anyone have him? I saw some good reviews but I don't want to set my expectations too high just in case.

=P~
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787125)
Posted by william-james88 on May 5th, 2016 @ 10:38pm CDT
Mr Skram wrote:Probably a little off topic and out of date, but I just ordered a TAV Swoop today. I couldn't resist. The price was right(especially since my amazon rewards keep racking up) and he reminds me so much of IDW's Swoop that I had to nab him.

=P~

I bought him and he's fine. The only thing that isnt great is that there is very little transformation for his legs and arms. The arms are of course better than AOE Strafe and integrate well with the Pteradon mode. I really like his design in robot mode. The wings become a beautiful cape and he has a cool collar. I would say its the best Pteradon toy I ever had but I never did experience Cybertron Brimstone. He's good, but there is only so much you can do for the transformation.
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787127)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 5th, 2016 @ 10:48pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

=P~

Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787129)
Posted by Mr Skram on May 5th, 2016 @ 10:48pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

=P~

Yeah, the transformation seemed a little simple for my tastes, but that bot mode looks really nice to me. I like the lankiness of it a lot. I think my favorite pteradon toy is still Beast Wars Terrorsaur, so I expect this one to probably bump that slot. :lol:
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787130)
Posted by Mr Skram on May 5th, 2016 @ 10:52pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Yeah, if you can get past the monkey-arms, its an exceptional figure, I have animated swoop, he's great ;)^

Oh no, monkey arms? Didn't notice that. I can't imagine they're worse than SDCC Dinobot Swoop's arms though.
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787131)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 5th, 2016 @ 11:03pm CDT
Mr Skram wrote:

Well, the thing is, they're on really weird obligue-angled ball-joints, you can do some great stuff with them, but at the same time, they are 'unique'... but it does allow him to flap his wings in beast mode - it's great ;)^
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787133)
Posted by Mr Skram on May 5th, 2016 @ 11:08pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:

Well, the thing is, they're on really weird obligue-angled ball-joints, you can do some great stuff with them, but at the same time, they are 'unique'... but it allows him to flap his wings in beast mode - it's great ;)^

I think I can live with that.
:DANCE:
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787134)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 5th, 2016 @ 11:09pm CDT
Mr Skram wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:

I think I can live with that.
:DANCE:

Then you'll love him, I'm sure ;)^
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787137)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 5th, 2016 @ 11:57pm CDT
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787140)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 6th, 2016 @ 12:11am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Just don't have the feel.......would someone please convince me this is worth the effort to get?

Sorry, it looks pretty weak, I wouldn't, if I were anyone else >:oP
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787142)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on May 6th, 2016 @ 12:25am CDT

I don't think I can do that. You could, on the other hand, get Quillfire, Fracture and Thunderhoof for $2 more. They're charging $76 for this thing, I don't think it's at all worth that. The other three are, though.
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787146)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 6th, 2016 @ 12:46am CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

Holy sh|t, seriously? no way should anyone pay that much for that little... it isn't very well engineered, it isn't overly well painted... just, no [-(
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787147)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on May 6th, 2016 @ 1:01am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

That's what he's going for on BBTS, anyway. I assume he's around Leader class size like Takara's other RID Primes, but those at least had decent vehicle modes and they were $15 cheaper. I'd say those other 3 would definitely be far better for the price.

Also I assume this isn't the right spot for it, but I'm looking to get rid of my TAV-21 if anyone's interested.
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787148)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 6th, 2016 @ 1:58am CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

You don't like TAV-21? Not perfect but he (feels and looks way better than TAV-50) Normally, like TAV-21 which I got bought automatically. TAV-50, something is stopping me.
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787149)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on May 6th, 2016 @ 2:04am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

I like him alright, but he's a bit floppy for me and I don't like his tiny weapons and super long legs all that much. I'm also not the biggest fan of the show overall, so the only figures I have and plan to keep are my favorite designs - Takara Quillfire is my absolute favorite RID figure right now, followed by Megatronus (the Clash version with the battle mask looks so cool!). I also have TAV-30 Grimlock (my actual favorite character in the show), Hasbro Fracture and his Mini Cons, a heavily repainted Gold Armor Grimlock and various legion figures (including Fixit, of course).
Re: Million Publishing / Hero-X Transformers Adventure VS SP Dogfight & Runamuck - New Pics (1787162)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 6th, 2016 @ 6:42am CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:

So it's the show too eh? We're kind'a in the same boat then. :-D

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream & Waspinator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME BLIGHT Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Smokescreen Action Figure (" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6 inch Action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Grimwing Predacon Beast hunters Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Decepticon Blitzwing complete w/extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager Figure IN HAND!! MIB" on EBAY