Transformers News: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!!

Thursday, June 18th, 2015 7:34PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 31,493

So you want some pics of the all-new BotCon 2015 souvenir exclusives!?!? Check them out exclusively at Seibertron.com! We just posted a mini gallery of the full roster of Botcon 2015 Souvenir exclusives that you can only get when you attend the convention in St. Charles, IL this weekend. This gallery includes images from our upcoming galleries of the Waruder Drones, the G2 Autobots, the Diaclone homages, and a set of adorable little Kreons! Once you've had a chance to take in all of the images in this mini-gallery, make sure to stop by the Seibertron.com Energon Pub forums to share your thoughts about these exclusives by clicking here and make sure to check out the full galleries when they're posted next week along with images of the toys included with the box set.

Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700062)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 18th, 2015 @ 7:44pm CDT
aw I was hoping the pink one would be more unique in character. It's interesting they used one of the new head budgets for G2 SGT hound, yet the head doesn't appear anywhere else. Maybe they're saving it for the TFSS like with breakdown?
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700066)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 18th, 2015 @ 7:49pm CDT
Those look pretty cool. I like em :BOT:
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700071)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 18th, 2015 @ 7:55pm CDT
That's a lot of Waspinators.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700077)
Posted by ScottyP on June 18th, 2015 @ 8:00pm CDT
Looking good! Very glad to have these secured. Love the horde of mini guys.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700082)
Posted by StellaMiniCon on June 18th, 2015 @ 8:13pm CDT
Looks cool!

Any possible chance we could get a photo of the mini-comic that came with the Kreon's as well? Thanks in advance!
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700090)
Posted by padfoo on June 18th, 2015 @ 8:40pm CDT
Pretty cool exclusives, I wish I was into some of these more obscure characters and figures.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700099)
Posted by Super Megatron on June 18th, 2015 @ 9:02pm CDT
I want that Robot Master SOOOOOO bad.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700112)
Posted by Mechastrike on June 18th, 2015 @ 9:28pm CDT
BY PRIMUS IT'S A SWARM!!!! LOL!
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700123)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 18th, 2015 @ 10:13pm CDT
Those Waruder Drones look exquisite; Really anxious to get them, does anyone know how fast they might sell out, if at all? I need these in my life!
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700130)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 18th, 2015 @ 10:36pm CDT
NO LEGION CLASS :sad:
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700143)
Posted by Breakdown318 on June 18th, 2015 @ 11:06pm CDT
anyone know if i can purchase the Diaclone 2 pack as a general admission person?
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700190)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2015 @ 12:24am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Guys, I may have found the name of the Reflector redeco: Spy-Eye. If it sounds familiar yet a bit lame, you'd be right as that's the name of a Super Gobot:

Spy-Eye on TFU.info.
The name supposedly comes from the comic, and those who have it say he works with the Diaclone guys, so his toy is a good guy but comes with bad guys.
Good guys, bad guys - going off where we've seen some of these decos in the club comic, this was all just SG without being SG, wasn't it? ;)

Where is he in the comic? I want to make sure I get the "factions" right when I do group shots this afternoon.
Spy-Eye is on the first page to feature Burn Out and Lift-Ticket. It's in camera mode being held by Lift-Ticket.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700193)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 19th, 2015 @ 12:33am CDT
Oh wow, looking through the gallery; I love that pink waspy so much. It's like late 80's early 90's waspinator. He's not 80's, but not 90s. Like G2 but not. Dated, but wonderfully so. for the sake of character, I shall dub him "New Jack Swing" Waspinator.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700214)
Posted by jay5 on June 19th, 2015 @ 3:02am CDT
A couple interesting items in that set of conference specials.

So which two-pack is which on the etailer pre-orders pages?

Is the one with OP and Hound the $129 or the $139 pack? I'm guessing the latter.

Too pricey for me.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700254)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2015 @ 7:53am CDT
So, If a train leaves Pittsburgh traveling west at 60mph and another train leaves Denver traveling east at 75mph, which one hits a Waspinator first? :BOT:
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700277)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:08am CDT
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700283)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 19th, 2015 @ 9:27am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:What a weak set of fiģures. I'm glad I didnt go now and saved that outrageous ticket price. I can get Battletrap solo from ebay. I'm guessing the club will make flywheels available as a TFCC subscription to elicit more money from us.

I wouldn't count on it. The Club has said that the Blitzwing mold is hard to work with, I'm guessing with the shoulder problems and the color layout.

Homages to the old (Diaclone for Lift-Ticket and Burnout, as well as Dia and Cline) and the canceled (Sgt. Hound and General Optimus Prime) are automatically cool in my book. Love how the bios are done, especially for the Waruder with every variation called out and given names:

Mudfighter with Thrasher (Fox Kids Transmetal homage)

Paralyzer with Buzzer

Parasite with Ripper (Halloween Horrorcon homage)

Storm Rider with Crusher

Any significance to those names? Another couple of G.I. Joe throwbacks like Lift-Ticket and Burnout?
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700294)
Posted by Optimizzy on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:03am CDT
Maybe I'm just getting old. But I look these figures and I think, "man, those are neat." Would I buy them in a store? Probably not. In fact, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to get them. But they are transformers. And I love them for it.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700307)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:30am CDT
The white/pink one is surprisingly attractive, too.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Any significance to those names?

Apart from "Storm Rider", they all sound like generic wasp-related names.
Re: Mini-Gallery of full BotCon 2015 Souvenir Exclusive Set only at Seibertron.com!!! (1700309)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 19th, 2015 @ 10:33am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:I quite like that yellow Waspinator, would be my first choice if I could have any of them (even over retail/show-accurate Waspinator).
The white/pink one is surprisingly attractive, too.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Any significance to those names?

Apart from "Storm Rider", they all sound like generic wasp-related names.

... and I just read that the Waruder pilots' names are taken from G.I. Joe as well, from the Dreadnok biker gang to be exact.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "HIGH OCTANE BUMBLEBEE TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION ACTION FIGURE, UNOPENED" on EBAY
Buy "Age of Extinction Bumblebee 17 Inch Plush Wrestling Buddy by Transformers New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RID SHARKTICON DELUXE ROBOTS IN DISGUISE NEW SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE & DOOMBOX Bumblebee Movie G1 Leader Class Target Excusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 STINGER Age of Extinction MISB" on EBAY