Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out!

Missed out on Botcon Exclusives?  BBTS can help out!

Monday, June 1st, 2009 2:45pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 13,101

BigBadToyStore is selling several sets of the Botcon Souvenir figures for cheaper than they would be on ebay at the moment. If you missed out, get them before they're gone. Quantities are fewer than 100 each!

Banzai-Tron and Skyquake for 119.99
Razorclaw and Elita-1 for 129.99
The Sweeps for 159.99
Leozack for 89.99
Loose Figure set for 299.99

Get them before they're gone!
Missed out on Botcon Exclusives?  BBTS can help out
Missed out on Botcon Exclusives?  BBTS can help out
Missed out on Botcon Exclusives?  BBTS can help out

Credit(s): BBTS

This article was last modified on Monday, June 1st, 2009 3:01pm CDT

Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930183)
Posted by Firebird on June 1st, 2009 @ 2:59pm CDT
Those are really good prices, Especially for Leozack and the Sweeps.

Oh and Mkall you have a typo, Banzai-tron and Skyquake are $119 not $199 :D
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930187)
Posted by Mkall on June 1st, 2009 @ 3:02pm CDT
Firebird wrote:Oh and Mkall you have a typo, Banzai-tron and Skyquake are $119 not $199 :D

Whoops, must've been channeling ebay. Fixed
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930204)
Posted by Hard Hacker on June 1st, 2009 @ 3:17pm CDT
3 Sweeps? I am so over those.
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930298)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 1st, 2009 @ 5:45pm CDT
Well, i'm getting the "Wings of Honor" boxset from BBTS already so I just added Leozack to the preorder. I already got the rest on eBay. Still, this will be my first complete Botcon set so WOO-HOO!
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930373)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on June 1st, 2009 @ 7:47pm CDT

Oh well. Hopefully I'll make a few $$$ on the extra boxed and loose sets I ordered.
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930406)
Posted by El Duque on June 1st, 2009 @ 9:35pm CDT
Well I would have loved to have ordered the Sweeps, but they sold out almost instantly. Anybody got a set for sale shoot me a PM.
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930427)
Posted by Blurrz on June 1st, 2009 @ 10:04pm CDT

Sigh..
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930442)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on June 1st, 2009 @ 10:21pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Those Sweeps are selling out like hot cakes. One of the best Army Building ideas... too bad their brethren along with Scourge are going to be sold out and practically untouchable on the secondary market.

Sigh..

Yeah, it's always kind of surprised me that Hasbro hasn't released a G1 Scourge in the Universe line. Heck, he's a natural army-builder. Make him a deluxe to go with Cyclonus, and I'd buy at least 3 myself. And I don't army-build. It seems to me that he'd probably be one of the better-selling figures in the line, just on that basis alone.
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930443)
Posted by LiKwid on June 1st, 2009 @ 10:25pm CDT
It's comforting to know that the human body can survive on just 1 kidney. I'm gonna have to grab the sweeps..

edit: Never mind, sold out.. :sad:
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930446)
Posted by El Duque on June 1st, 2009 @ 10:28pm CDT

Sigh..

Tell me about it, I'm getting the boxset and would love to have the sweeps to go with Scourge. Oh well guess I can hope for a Henkei release some day.
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930623)
Posted by HighPrime on June 2nd, 2009 @ 7:53am CDT
Lapse Of Reason wrote:I really need to be more patient. I overspent by about $100 total compared to what I already bought from eBay.

Right? Dammit... I overpaid about $100 compared to BBTS prices... But you can never tell how fast these guys will sell out, so at some point, you have to pull the trigger... that's my line for justification of overpaying :lol:

For those who don't know, here's the actual Botcon prices (as told to me by an attendee:

Razorclaw + Elita: $80
Banzai-tron + Skyquake: $70
Sweeps (set of 3): $50
Leozak: Free
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930631)
Posted by Neurie on June 2nd, 2009 @ 8:06am CDT
All bbts care about is thier profit margin on top of what they paid for them, its a business and not normally a scalp tastic retailer.

saying that theryre were plenty of dealers with the sweeps for sale at the Con, mainly for between 100-150.

The prices normally settle don after the con after the initial frenzy dies down and then people realise how much they actually paid, how much were those Botcon Europe exclusives going for directly after the con huh? And how much are they worth now.

If your happy with the price thats what matters, you always take the risk on the secondary market
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930663)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on June 2nd, 2009 @ 9:10am CDT
Elita 1...can someone please tell me what mold was used for her? Thanks! B-)
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930673)
Posted by HighPrime on June 2nd, 2009 @ 9:21am CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Elita 1...can someone please tell me what mold was used for her? Thanks! B-)

Cybertron Thunderblast
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930726)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 2nd, 2009 @ 10:37am CDT
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930732)
Posted by HighPrime on June 2nd, 2009 @ 10:47am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:All right I have a question about Elita-One. Does she have a new head? In the Games of Deception comic she has a much squarer, more G1 head but on the '09 litho she has the more rounded Thunderblast head. I can't really tell from the pictures but I know Razorclaw has a new head. I've already got them coming from eBay but I just want to know ahead of time.

Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (930739)
Posted by zodconvoy on June 2nd, 2009 @ 11:06am CDT
HighPrime wrote:No head remold for Elita-1, but as far as 'stock' heads go, this one is fairly representative or her looks, IMO.

That's cool. Yeah, it still looks like her so I'm not complaining.
Re: Missed out on Botcon Exclusives? BBTS can help out! (931343)
Posted by justynnbailey on June 3rd, 2009 @ 12:47pm CDT
I bought Razorclaw and Elita which was my main concern, I was hoping to get Banzitron and Skyquake but now that set is sold out...in fact I think only Leozack is still available as far as add-ons go...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie Hasbro 2018 MISP!" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY