MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser

MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser

Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 1:05pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 41,327

We have a couple of news updates from third-party toy group MasterMind Creations!

First up, site sponsors BigBadToyStore and TFsource dropped by to let us know they have listed pre-orders for MasterMind Creations highly anticipated KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops! The figure is estimated to arrive in May. Pre-order links can be found below:

BBTS pre-order: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops

TFsource pre-order: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops!

Individual Package: 43cm x 15cm x 13cm / 800g
Bot mode height: 10”
Ship mode length: 15”
Each package will come with comic book and metal chain.

In our second piece of MasterMind Creations news for the day, they have released a teaser prototype image via their facebook page of their next Hearts of Steel inspired project, KM-05 Air Screek (aka HOS Starscream). Check him out below!

Credit(s): BBTS, TFsource

This article was last modified on Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 3:08pm CST

Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349969)
Posted by triKlops on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:09pm CST
this looks awesome but the price might keep me away for a bit
looks damn good though
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349972)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:16pm CST
I'm already looking forward to the no money I'mma have this summer.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349973)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:24pm CST
See, now this is a much more logical "I have to let this one go" sacrifice.

$150 (even way out in may) is too much for me right now. I got Hasbro pushing RID (and FOC soon enough), two more rounds of Giant, PE's take Arcee; something has to give. If I'm in a better place come late April (and he's still available) I'll go all in.

While this mammoth is beautiful (and I do believe he is freaking huge), he's on back burner duty.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349975)
Posted by mattwhite924 on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:26pm CST
I love the look of it, but that price is just way too much for me. Maybe if it goes on sale I'll pick one up.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349976)
Posted by Mykltron on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:26pm CST
That right arm doesn't look like it has much mobility. It looks like a shed stuck on the side.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349979)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:28pm CST
Requiem Prime wrote: If I'm in a better place come late April (and he's still available) I'll go all in.

Good thing that May comes after April then, eh? ;)

In all seriousness, I hope you're able to get it.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349982)
Posted by necr0blivion on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:35pm CST
They used purple, yay!

I'm with Requiem, the next few months are pretty rough. Don't forget Hegemon in June! Looking at MMC's record with Knight Morpher, I think I'll be okay waiting for some early adopters to review. Mind you, I really hope this release goes without fail, because Cyclops looks BEAUTIFUL! That price just needs to be a wee bit smaller.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349987)
Posted by wrw311 on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:58pm CST
PRE-ORDERED!

I've been looking forward to this figure for a long time. He will look awsome next to my mp-figs and combiners. Now if Takara would only get to making a true mp shockwave and soundwave I'd be set.....maybe....probably not.

:CON: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349991)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:06pm CST
Screw Cyclops! Gimme Hexatron already!!
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349993)
Posted by Ravage XK on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:12pm CST
How much!!

Are these people laughing at us? I shudder to think what this will cost in the UK.

I want it though.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349994)
Posted by El Duque on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:12pm CST

Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1349999)
Posted by Lackadaisical on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:21pm CST
Holy Guacamole, :HEADHURTS: I'm feeling an alternity seekers' here! Looks sleek yet complex! :BOWDOWN: want it :BANG_HEAD: :sad:
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1350003)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:30pm CST
Wait, this is a different Hearts of Steel Starscream right? the one we saw before wasn't by Mastermind Creations if I recall correctly, can't remember who it was by though.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1350004)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:37pm CST
Entirely gorgeous! :BOOM: :BOWDOWN:
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1350009)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:45pm CST
Now that is sexy. :APPLAUSE:
Cyclops, I had my flexability hat for compromises, like having a quarter of the boat for a forearm. But this I can't find any issues I'll just have to deal with.

I may forgo Cyclops all together and save my pennies for Screamer.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1350011)
Posted by AnimeFreak505 on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:48pm CST
Damn and I wanted MP-11 well I guess I'll have to wait :WRECK:
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1350014)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:50pm CST
i forgot to mention earlier, but is BBTS our first mention of pre-orders? I'm stunned... unless Mastermind set up and exclusive deal, but that wouldn't be in their favor.
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1350015)
Posted by AnimeFreak505 on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:51pm CST
Damn I wanted cyclops I hope there is a time gap between releases also where is insectatrain? :WRECK:
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1350016)
Posted by triKlops on February 21st, 2012 @ 2:52pm CST
damnit this looks good
Re: MMC News: KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Pre-Orders & KM-05 Air Screech Teaser (1350027)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on February 21st, 2012 @ 3:16pm CST
Soooo psyched for Starscream, he's my absolute favorite design from that series. Hope they do Thundercracker and Skywarp, too.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Prowl Hasbro  2000 Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Changers Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RiD Soundwave 100% Complete Instructions Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID 1 Step Changer - Quillfire" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots In Disguise Deluxe Class - PROWL & SUPER SIDE BURN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stormshot Jet Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Jet" on EBAY