MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS

MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS

Friday, July 3rd, 2009 1:09pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Company News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: DavidT   Views: 32,521

BigBadToyStore.com has just put up pre-orders for the MMC-01 Knight Morpher Commander, based off of the Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime. The figure is currently pictured in prototype form. The Master Mind Creation - MMC-01 Knight Morpher will be a fully assembled and painted action figure. Estimated arrival date is in October and priced at $84.99. Check out the listing by clicking the link below:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... icture=out

MMC-01 Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS

Stay Tuned to Seibertron.com for the Latest News and Information!!!

Credit(s): BigBadToyStore.com

This article was last modified on Friday, July 3rd, 2009 1:23pm CDT

Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947635)
Posted by Mkall on July 3rd, 2009 @ 1:15pm CDT
Preordered, although I don't know if I'll keep it. I don't know where it'll fit in my shelf-themes.
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947637)
Posted by Starscream6 on July 3rd, 2009 @ 1:16pm CDT
preordered....cant wait to see final version and actual size....prime as a locomotive, have to have :mrgreen:
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947639)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 3rd, 2009 @ 1:20pm CDT
Fully painted and assembled? Hmm, tempting, very tempting.
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947648)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 3rd, 2009 @ 1:49pm CDT
The Pre-order happened in 2008? Somebody made a boo-boo, or I should already have this in my collection.

Be nice to see size related pics, unless I skipped them somehow.
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947658)
Posted by ZenPrime on July 3rd, 2009 @ 2:06pm CDT
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947661)
Posted by Barrelass on July 3rd, 2009 @ 2:15pm CDT
I cant wait to see the complete painted version. It is nice that they made the assembled/painted edition for those of us who are creatively challenged. No preorder for me until I see how the final version and size turns out though, but it looks to have the makings of an amazing custom.
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947708)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on July 3rd, 2009 @ 3:00pm CDT
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947764)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 3rd, 2009 @ 3:26pm CDT
I'm just hoping for HoS Seekers or Shockwave.
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947776)
Posted by Starscream6 on July 3rd, 2009 @ 3:47pm CDT
An HOS Shockwave would RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLE! :grin:
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947782)
Posted by onewaydown on July 3rd, 2009 @ 3:53pm CDT
ZenPrime wrote:Preordered 2x...I had just emailed BBTS requesting a preorder of this figure when I saw it on RobotKingdom earlier this week. At 1.4 lbs it can't be bigger than a voyager size figure?

6.5" is just about or over Deluxe sized.

NuclearConvoy wrote:I can't decide from the image whether or not it looks like it can actually transform...

Hey there Mr. Late to the Party. =) This custom has been worked on and featured a couple times over the past year or so.
viewtopic.php?f=144&t=48406&start=0
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54440&start=0

DevastaTTor wrote:I'm just hoping for HoS Seekers or Shockwave.

Man, I put my vote in for Shockwave but he's doing Megatron first. =(
"I'd still wanna go with Megatron coz no one can guarantee how long this can continue if it does. Given the amount of time required for development and the costs incurred one bad project can screw me up seriously so I'd wanna make the characters I wanted most myself first."
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (947813)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on July 3rd, 2009 @ 4:43pm CDT
I like this. With that cannon on his arm though, I'm getting a Megatron Fusion Cannon feel here. Nonetheless, I really do like this mold. I hope we get more in the future of characters who didn't appear in HOS.
Re: MMC-01 Hearts of Steel Optimus Prime Knight Morpher Commander @ BBTS (948175)
Posted by Didicos on July 4th, 2009 @ 9:57am CDT
This seems to be a really great figure.I think I'll get it.Apart from HOS seekers & Shockwave that many have mentioned before,I would love to see a HOS Bumblebee figure as well.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Galvatron with Nucleon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY