More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade

Transformers News: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade

Monday, December 3rd, 2018 9:11AM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 10,596

This past weekend, we posted some great Transformers Power of the Primes deals on Amazon.com. Now it's Transformers Studio Series and Masterpiece Movie Barricade's turn for hot deals. Below you will find links to some more amazing deals for Transformers action figures along with the prices the toys are currently available at. This information came from our fellow Seibertronian member, Bucky. As always, this is time sensitive information.

Seibertron.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You can help support Seibertron.com by purchasing products linked throughout this website.

If you find other deals that are too good to pass up, please be sure to share with all of us in our "Steal of a Deal" topic on our forums.

Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1996882)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 3rd, 2018 @ 6:25pm CST
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997090)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 4th, 2018 @ 6:47pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I’ve been on the fence for a while with MPM Barricade, but that’s a good deal so I caved. And not to brag, but I’m gonna brag a bit here; I have Amazon Rewards points, so I was able to score him for $42 and change! :KREMZEEK:

Oh dude, I do a TON of surveys so I get figures for pennies on the dollar on Amazon.
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997542)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on December 7th, 2018 @ 7:39pm CST
Oh man, MPM Barricade is $46 right NOW on Amazon!!
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997554)
Posted by william-james88 on December 7th, 2018 @ 8:33pm CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Oh man, MPM Barricade is $46 right NOW on Amazon!!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! Man I hate the feeling of not getting it as cheap as I could have.
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997570)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 7th, 2018 @ 10:37pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Oh man, MPM Barricade is $46 right NOW on Amazon!!

WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?! Man I hate the feeling of not getting it as cheap as I could have.

I KNOW! I COULDVE SAVED SIX BUCKS!
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997572)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on December 7th, 2018 @ 10:58pm CST
I've already bought my Christmas Transformers- FT Quakewave and MMC Knight Morpher Screecher, so I couldn't get Barricade here for Christmas- I mean, I *could*, but have to set a good example for the kids. And wife said no.

But I CAN have him for my wedding anniversary in Feb. So he'll be here in 2 days but will have to stay boxed for 2 months. *happy dance*

I'm curious to see how much lower he'll go.
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997794)
Posted by carytheone on December 9th, 2018 @ 12:25pm CST
20181209_121745.jpg

Pretty handy with Siege hitting stores.
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997801)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 9th, 2018 @ 1:05pm CST
Augh, I could have used that yesterday...
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997809)
Posted by Seibertron on December 9th, 2018 @ 1:46pm CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Augh, I could have used that yesterday...

Just take the items and your receipt back into Target and they should honor it.
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997814)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 9th, 2018 @ 2:20pm CST
What, with two of the items opened?
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997816)
Posted by william-james88 on December 9th, 2018 @ 2:30pm CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:What, with two of the items opened?

Yeah, because you arent really returning them. It would help if you still have the packaging or the packaging of other toys in that class (just so they can get the barcode).

The idea is that they would be price matching the current deal. I dont know how Target will do it, but Walmart (in Canada) will do like you are returning the items and buying them again at the same time. But since this time there is a deal, you are reimbursed some money. So them being opened doesnt really matter since you are still taking those opened items back home with you.
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997818)
Posted by Agamemnon on December 9th, 2018 @ 2:49pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:What, with two of the items opened?

My wife does this all the time. I'm not even sure you need the original bar codes. My wife takes the receipt and coupons of items that I either forgot to use or she had and I didn't. She, on average, saves about $5 a trip I make to Target just by going back to customer service.

I wish I liked couponing more...
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997825)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 9th, 2018 @ 3:02pm CST
Actually, double-checking that my purchases wouldn't have qualified. I misread the amounts the discount was applicable to. #-o :oops: :HEADHURTS:
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997829)
Posted by Seibertron on December 9th, 2018 @ 3:14pm CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:What, with two of the items opened?

Do you have the packaging still? Absolutely they would help you out.
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997832)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 9th, 2018 @ 3:16pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:What, with two of the items opened?

Do you have the packaging still? Absolutely they would help you out.

I have the cardbacks but it's irrelevant. See my post above yours
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997836)
Posted by william-james88 on December 9th, 2018 @ 3:24pm CST
Agamemnon wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:What, with two of the items opened?

I wish I liked couponing more...

Dude, couponing is the best. You know that ridiculous HTS deal you yanks just got for Siege deluxes? That is what couponing gives me for almost all my purchases.

Here is how much I spent on all my POTP deluxes and ALL my SS voyagers:

And it in canadian dollars. So before tax that means that each of my POTP deluxes cost me $7 USD and each of my SS voyagers cost me $15 USD each. Of course you can see the extreme coupioing going on in those receipts.

Plus there was this ridiculous deal for 2 SS deluxes and voyager Inferno where I only paid $20 USD (excluding taxes) for all three, basically making Inferno free (while still scoring deals on the SS deluxes).

Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997838)
Posted by william-james88 on December 9th, 2018 @ 3:31pm CST
Carytheone gave us a nice tip on the forums. Right now, there is a coupon which gives you a 25$ return for a purchase of $100 or more on toys, which is coming in real handy with Siege hitting Target stores.

And for those who already made a $100+ purchase recently, you can always bring in your receipt to have Target honour the new deal. For those unsure about how that works, the idea is that they would be price matching the current deal.They will do like you are returning the items and buying them again at the same time. But since this time there is a deal, you are reimbursed some money. So even if those are opened, it should not matter since you are still taking those opened items back home with you. Of course you need your receipt for that (it's crucial) and bringing any packaging you have could help them identify the toy (less crucial).

We hope that helps! Scan the image below to get your $25 Off coupon.

Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997852)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 9th, 2018 @ 4:03pm CST
Time to get that Unicronus and/or Rodimus!
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997944)
Posted by hurricane567 on December 9th, 2018 @ 11:00pm CST
$25 off $107 worth of Siege? YES PLEASE, though one of my local Targets had Siege and no sign and the other had the sign but no Siege. Good thing i kept my receipt! ;)^
Re: More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade (1997995)
Posted by Emerje on December 10th, 2018 @ 7:31am CST
Hardly worth mentioning, but Kohl's is doing 10% off Transformers toys today (and yesterday), but the catch is that they never seem to have any Transformers in their store and the only one on the site is Super Bumblebee.

Emerje

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Nemesis Prime Spinister Thrilling 30 Complete Legends Generations Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Beachcomber Collection 3 100% Complete Micro Changers Kre-O Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Divebomb Tech Specs 1986 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Beachcomber Tech Specs Mini 1985 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Cutthroat Tech Specs 1987 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Dreadwind Tech Specs Powermasters 1988 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blot 100% Complete 1987 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers" on EBAY