Tuesday, June 13th, 2017 1:29am CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 12,933

Transformers 5 star Isabela Moner continued her series of behind the scenes videos from the TLK set! In this fourth installment, she gives us some great shots of the Bumblebee, Hound, and Hot Rod vehicles from The Last Knight, as well as some details on what they happened to be filming that day, which appears to be the scene where Hot Rod turns from his Citroen alternate mode to his current Lamborghini Centenario (accidentally referred to as a Maserati in the video) vehicle mode! Check out the full video below and stay tuned for a potential part five in these days leading up to the premier!

Credit(s): Youtube

Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889068)
Posted by Va'al on June 13th, 2017 @ 2:35am CDT
There may have been a new reveal as to what new track will be the New Divide-ing Battle Cry (geddit?) for Transformers: The Last Knight, courtesy of the official website and its new 'Ride or Die' character quiz. Let's take it with order: Bumblebee appears as you load it up with “Cake by the Ocean” by DNCE snipped in the background.

You are then prompted to answer five multiple choice questions, with musical cutscenes between loading screens, leading to the final result.

Depending on the character, you'll be given a Spotify link with a playlist tailored to Bumblebee, Izabella, Cade, Viviane, Megatron, and Optimus Prime.

While the playlist tracks obviously differ, the one constant appears to be “Torches” by X Ambassadors. Though we know Celldweller i taking part in the movie soundtrack too, we have yet to have confirmation on any new track for the movie other than the snippets heard in trailers! So, is this one it? Take a listen, and let us know in the Energon Pub!

Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889079)
Posted by ToaLeePrime on June 13th, 2017 @ 3:03am CDT
Funny, I would have thought Imagine dragon's would have another song prepped for The Last Knight, I like this though, a nice detour from the usual Title tracks
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889092)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 13th, 2017 @ 5:42am CDT
SillyMcGilly wrote:Can I ask why the older generations hate movie designs so much, but people my age love them for technical bits and bobs? I mean, you'd think the older generations would like machine parts more. Guess it's nostalgia getting the best of people. And I guess I'm starting to convert to the Bayverse robits cult.

What age range are we talking about when saying 'older generations'? I'm 38 in August and the movie stuff is my fave and as I've said before, provides the complexity and general real-world approach to the design and transformations I have always wanted since I was happily buying the Marvel UK comics as a kid and getting Transformers toys as presents.
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889095)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 13th, 2017 @ 6:56am CDT
So since I'm seeing TLK at 8 PM Eastern time, I'm actually gonna get to see it before the "premiere." :lol:
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889122)
Posted by TurboMMaster on June 13th, 2017 @ 10:41am CDT
And I'm still waiting till TLK relase date will be confirmed in my local cinema :HEADHURTS:
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889127)
Posted by Va'al on June 13th, 2017 @ 11:29am CDT
Following up on our previous story about Transformers: The Last Knight and its potential title track X Ambassadors' Torches, a new music video has appeared for the song - as covered by Chinese artist Zhang Jie (Jason Zhang), and featuring footage from the movie itself! You can check it out embedded below.

Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889130)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2017 @ 11:46am CDT
I heard the song last night. I'm not sure if I like it. This is the first time I've been let down for the theme song to one of these movies.
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889134)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 11:56am CDT

It shows the "Wreck-Gar" character in hd and I can't unsee his torso being a topless fat guy with the "belly button?" and other "things'.

What kind of "hat" is he wearing?
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889136)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:16pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Paramount uploaded an hd version of a spot that previously was only available in recorded low quality the spot is called "Big League".

What kind of "hat" is he wearing?

Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889140)
Posted by TFmonkeybiz on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:19pm CDT

What kind of "hat" is he wearing?

Are we sure that 'Wreck-gar' isn't just Hound?
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889144)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:25pm CDT
I'm HIGHLY OFFENDED that I wasn't invited to the Transformers 10 year celebration in China today! I stood behind this franchise for years! I was one of the main pioneers of this whole movement! I was in the trenches when people said these movies wouldn't amount to shit! When they said these movies don't deserve to be lauded and praised to the highest regard! I was there! I endured the death threats when I said these movies are the greatest movies of all time; the greatest form of media to ever graze the face of the Earth! I told people hundreds and hundreds of years ago this franchise would do great things and nobody believed me! The disrespect is BLATANT! Very sad!
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889146)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:26pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:So is this Wreck-Gar or not? coz Sabr kept saying that it's not confirmed! mind you....his head looks the same as Hound's(Wreck-Gar not Sabr! lol)
He's not but until his official name is confirmed I'm just referring to him as "Wreck-Gar" hence the " " just like how the old tank at Hopkin's castle is being referred to as "Bulldog" because that's the word on the side of the tank.

TFmonkeybiz wrote:Are we sure that 'Wreck-gar' isn't just Hound?

Besides having "Beards" that don't even look the same he looks nothing like Hound in fact in the Ellen clip which seems to take place before this scene Hound is shown in his TLK body.

This guy has a completely different voice, different hands, a different "hat" and is quite a bit shorter too plus the guy was complaining about them always fighting and Hound is the opposite of that.

Also some dude I've been talking to told me the guy is a different character from Hound among other more "spoilery" things.
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889147)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:28pm CDT
TFmonkeybiz wrote:

What kind of "hat" is he wearing?

Are we sure that 'Wreck-gar' isn't just Hound?

maybe it's Hound-Gar :lol:
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889148)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:29pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm HIGHLY OFFENDED that I wasn't invited to the Transformers 10 year celebration in China today! I stood behind this franchise for years! I was one of the main pioneers of this whole movement! I was in the trenches when people said these movies wouldn't amount to ****! When they said these movies don't deserve to be lauded and praised to the highest regard! I was there! I endured the death threats when I said these movies are the greatest movies of all time; the greatest form of media to ever graze the face of the Earth! I told people hundreds and hundreds of years ago this franchise would do great things and nobody believed me! The disrespect is BLATANT! Very sad!

Hundreds?
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889155)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:46pm CDT
Regarding not Hound-Gar I heard an interesting idea and decided to do some quick research so most of you know that Hound had a G1 counterpart right?

Well he had a repaint back in 2004 as an E-Hobby exclusive named Detritus http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Detritus_(G1)

Detritus is a Junkion much like Wreck-Gar and is a mercenary who would work with both Autobots and Decepticons making him some what of a neutral and although this guy seems to be a pacifist unlike Detritus it still might make him a neutral.
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889169)
Posted by Kurona on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:02pm CDT
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889173)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:06pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Oh huh, didn't think of Detritus. That's pretty interesting, and if not intentional it's a pretty awesome coincidence.

While their not much like their G1 counterparts we got obscure names with The Fallen, Crosshairs, Barricade, Blackout and Grindor and that's just remembering from the top of my head.

I can totally see these films using even more obscure names since this film is seemingly trying to be all lore heavy with Transformers.
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889175)
Posted by Kurona on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:10pm CDT
Deadput wrote:

Still, never know - if this was intentional and there's some huge TF nerd working on this movie, that'd be pretty awesome :D
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889178)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:23pm CDT
Kurona wrote:With the exception of The Fallen - which admittedly was pretty surprising - I'm pretty sure those names were just chosen because they figured they fit the characters rather than them knowing those names had previously just been supplied. More than likely they were just on a list of names Hasbro still had copyrighted and said could be used.

Yes I agree the names were random but they were still used is what I meant.
Re: More Behind the Scenes video from Isabela Moner on the Transformers: The Last Knight Set featuring Hound, Bumblebee, Hot Rod (1889192)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2017 @ 4:25pm CDT
I can't believe people have seen the movie already. I spent the past 3 years of my life looking forward to this moment, and to know that it's actually real and it's already been seen by a bunch of people is surreal.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Barricade Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "????  NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy “STARSCREAM” Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Sealed MISB MOSC Voyager War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Decepticon Shockwave Sealed MISB Leader War for Cybertron Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sideswipe Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY