More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron!

More Botcon 2011 Galleries!  Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron!

Monday, June 13th, 2011 2:58am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 49,862

With less than 130 galleries to go before the big 2500, Seibertron has posted new galleries of the remaining Botcon 2011 figures! These figures round out the convention comic's cast with Sideswipe - The Straight-Shooting Copper-Bot, Fisitron (or Ironfist) - Weapons Engineer Extrordinare, Autotroopers 1, 2 and 3 (just click the link three times if you want a gallery of each individual figure) and finally The Pseudo-Stunticon Sicko, Toxitron!

Sideswipe

Fisitron

Autotroopers

Toxitron

This article was last modified on Monday, June 13th, 2011 11:56am CDT

Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238520)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 13th, 2011 @ 3:45am CDT
Really digging that Toxitron, makes me wish I had it.
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238521)
Posted by Captziltoid on June 13th, 2011 @ 3:51am CDT
alls i can is damn. nuff said...
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238539)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 13th, 2011 @ 5:32am CDT
Here's my thoughts on each figure :-

Sideswipe : For some reason I actually dig him compare to Rodimus :O. My only complain is that vomit-looking green on his spoiler >.>...But the black and red paint apps is just frickin AMAZING. Wish I coulda get the figure :O.

Fisitron : The vehicle's paint apps looks weird(Atleast to me). The light blue and the orange just doesnt match well.But the headsculpt on the robot mode looks awesome and the robot's paint apps doesnt look as bad as the vehicle's :O.

Autotrooper : LOVE the white and blue paint apps on the vehicle :O. Though the bot mode kinda looks plain since most of the paint apps is white. And the paint apps on his head is not as good as Fisitron's.

Toxitron : The yellow and green IMO...Looks horrible >.<...And the green face and the purple helmet....All I can say is MY GOD !!!

Dead End : Awesome paint job on both modes and I really dig his head ! This is one awesome repaint IMO :D.

Breakdown : The color on the vehicle is "meh". Hate the face and I dont like the use of different paint apps on the chest >.<...

Wildrider : Really dig the dark grey and the red on the vehicle mode :D.And LOVE the silver detailing on the bot mode :O. Conclusion : Pure awesomeness ^^.

The Motormaster : Awesome paint job the on the vehicle mode O.O !!! But dont really like the light blue-ish plastic on the hands...Awesome headsculpt nonetheless and really dig the figure :O.The best of the 5 IMO :D.

Drag Strip : Nice use of yellow and red on the vehicle.And overall AWESOME paint apps on the bot mode and I like how the headsculpt although the same as Arcee but yet look so different :D.

Hehe look at me babbling about stuff this much >.<...And thank you for those who actually read through all this lol xD. Again this is all MY OPINION. So dont go reply saying stuff like "Man do your research" or "You are so wrong for saying that" or "You sure talk much for someone who dont have them in-hand" >.<...Again...Just my opinion.I would really love to buy the Stunticon-job set...But too bad I cant go to the botcon and I dont have the money...
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238602)
Posted by Marcdachamp on June 13th, 2011 @ 9:30am CDT
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238625)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 13th, 2011 @ 10:42am CDT
Marcdachamp wrote:Ugh. I'm insanely jealous of anyone who got any of the Animated figures at Botcon. They're so friggin' cool. :sad:

If you want the Autotrooper set, I've got a thread up in the BST board.
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238655)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2011 @ 11:29am CDT
I REALLY need those Autotroopers!
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238748)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 13th, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
Fisitron/Ironfist has to be the weakest one in the set...
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238779)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 13th, 2011 @ 2:23pm CDT
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238797)
Posted by Seibertron on June 13th, 2011 @ 3:07pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Any idea of when the galleries of the final set, Shattered Glass Galvatron and Shattered Glass Thundercracker, will be up? I'm itching to see them, and they have actually barely made it on my want list. :)

Soon ... I was hoping to get TCC G2 Ramjet this week and do Thundercracker and Ramjet together. I still haven't received my shipping notification yet oddly.
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238801)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 13th, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Cool. Hope you get your Ramjet soon. :)
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238884)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 13th, 2011 @ 6:13pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Join the club, still haven't recieved my shipping notice either.
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238889)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 13th, 2011 @ 6:35pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Join the club, still haven't recieved my shipping notice either.

Just finally got mine.

Kinda sad about that, cause I was hoping it was in that huge batch of spam I'd tossed out and was getting my Cheetor sooner.

I love how they haven't even mentioned Side Burn since the date passed.
Re: More Botcon 2011 Galleries! Sideswipe, Fisitron, Autotroopers and Toxitron! (1238890)
Posted by Blurrz on June 13th, 2011 @ 6:37pm CDT
Can't wait to have these on my shelf.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY