More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing

Transformers News: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing

Friday, September 20th, 2013 8:53AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 13,561

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Not long ago, we posted a piece of news regarding some translucent prototypes of Generations Starscream and Soundwave. It seems there are more clear plastic toys out there somewhere, possibly part of 'lunch time special' runs, and Facebook page TF Upgrader has just uploaded images of two more: Generations Trailcutter and Dreadwing - check them out, mirrored below.

Transformers News: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing

Transformers News: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing

Transformers News: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing

Transformers News: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing
Credit(s): TF Upgrader
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing (1518893)
Posted by robotmel on September 20th, 2013 @ 9:29am CDT
:grin:
These as ice sculptures! :lol:

There is something very attractive about the various crystal clear Transformers figures that we get to see (and sometimes own) but only as display pieces of course. ;)
Re: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing (1518908)
Posted by Metrosuplex on September 20th, 2013 @ 10:50am CDT
robotmel wrote::grin:
These as ice sculptures! :lol:

There is something very attractive about the various crystal clear Transformers figures that we get to see (and sometimes own) but only as display pieces of course. ;)

Totally. Clear plastic... so these disintegrate in a couple of years? :lol:

These look more like stealth mode, and it's a wonder Hasbro doesn't consider releasing an "ice sculpture" line or "stealth mode" Mirage. :-?

PREDATOR-FORMER!!! :DANCE:
Re: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing (1518910)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 20th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:

These look more like stealth mode, and it's a wonder Hasbro doesn't consider releasing an "ice sculpture" line or "stealth mode" Mirage. :-?



http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... cti/11613/

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ier/24384/
Re: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing (1518912)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 20th, 2013 @ 11:21am CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:
robotmel wrote::grin:
These as ice sculptures! :lol:

There is something very attractive about the various crystal clear Transformers figures that we get to see (and sometimes own) but only as display pieces of course. ;)

Totally. Clear plastic... so these disintegrate in a couple of years? :lol:


Hardly :lol: Clear plastic does not disintegrate, it simply snaps under constant pressure like in major joints. No GPS-like antics here.
Re: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing (1522782)
Posted by Metrosuplex on October 9th, 2013 @ 2:03pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:

These look more like stealth mode, and it's a wonder Hasbro doesn't consider releasing an "ice sculpture" line or "stealth mode" Mirage. :-?



http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... cti/11613/

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ier/24384/

Thanks 4 the links! Those look sweet!
Re: More Clear Transformers Generations Images: Trailcutter and Dreadwing (1522997)
Posted by SJ21 on October 10th, 2013 @ 10:29am CDT
ED Ligier is awesome. He looks way cooler in person.

Ending Soon On eBay

2003 Transformers Armada Powerlinx JETFIRE + COMETTOR MINI-CON figure NOS - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 18 minutes 9 seconds
2006 Blue Transformers Mask Optimus Prime Helmet Talking Working - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 21 minutes 16 seconds
2003 TRANSFORMERS ARMADA UNICRON 16" Action Figure w/ Instructions & Box #80773 - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 21 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Takara Galaxy Force (Cybertron) STARSCREAM GD-03 Destron NOS - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 22 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers 2006 Takara MP-3 Masterpiece Starscream Destron Air Commander MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 25 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters ULTRA MAGNUS AUTOBOT 2012 Hasbro MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 27 minutes 34 seconds
2011 Tuvalu 1$ Transformers Dark Moon Optimus Prime 1 Oz Proof Coin (Tax Exempt) - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 32 minutes 33 seconds
Brand New! Transformers Age of Extinction. Autobot Drift! - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 34 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test