More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover

More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover

Thursday, November 20th, 2008 5:47pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 18,678

More colour images have been posted of the yet officially un-named Mickey Mouse Disney Crossover transformer at online store amiani.com.

These images are clearer than any others seen thus far, and show off the Mickey Mouse Transformer in both modes:

{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

To check out the original posting of these images, please click here.

Credit(s): amiani.com, allspark.com

Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837212)
Posted by Amelie on November 20th, 2008 @ 5:56pm CST
If only movie Prime was this cool. :sad: (serious)

If this hits the UK, I'll definately be buying it.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837228)
Posted by Rocketeer on November 20th, 2008 @ 6:19pm CST
Where's his hands?
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837239)
Posted by DMSL on November 20th, 2008 @ 6:37pm CST
Anybody got a bag for me, think i just threw up in my mouth.

:oops:
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837262)
Posted by Constantine on November 20th, 2008 @ 7:15pm CST
Is the front image of the vehicle mirrored? Why is Minnie driving on the right?
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837264)
Posted by Diem on November 20th, 2008 @ 7:20pm CST
gleek wrote:Is the front image of the vehicle mirrored? Why is Minnie driving on the right?

Because, my dear friend, this is a Japanese product.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837266)
Posted by TankedThomas on November 20th, 2008 @ 7:23pm CST
After the first coloured pictures, I actually started to like it. Now I must have it! Imported or not. This is so mine. I wish you could stick Mickey in the cab and through Minnie in the sewers though. And it looks like it just has molded hands on the side... Oh well, it still looks great.

Yay for driving on the right. That's how they drive in the UK, in Australia and even here in NZ. Oh, and Japan. Obviously... It should "transform" so you can change that though. It'd be cool to be able to switch sides and then Minnie "automorphs" to the other side. :P
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837288)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on November 20th, 2008 @ 8:14pm CST
Hey he is driving on the wrong side :P
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837291)
Posted by Riotflea on November 20th, 2008 @ 8:18pm CST
Re: Clearer images of ROTF Soundwave Figure (837086)
Posted by Riotflea on November 20th, 2008 @ 2:49pm CST

Ugh. The news here has me really down today.

Soundwave that looks like the same stuff from the first movie.
A black Space Ghost.
Spandex-wearing Marvel heroes as Transformers.
And an Optimoose.

All we need now is an update on the Mickey Mouse transformer and I'll be slitting my wrists.

Ok, you guys did this on purpose didn't you?

Oh well, I'm a man of my word... all these assaults on my eyeballs have permanently damaged my vision anyway...
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837299)
Posted by TankedThomas on November 20th, 2008 @ 8:50pm CST
Wheeljack35 wrote:Hey he is driving on the wrong side :P

...Which has already been explained.

Off-topic: The Transformers website is now redirecting to the old, retarded version if you are outside of America. I think by adding /universe on the end of the URL, you can get back to the normal/new one.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837315)
Posted by First-Aid on November 20th, 2008 @ 9:14pm CST
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837341)
Posted by Wingspan on November 20th, 2008 @ 10:38pm CST
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837383)
Posted by Stormrider on November 21st, 2008 @ 12:23am CST
Why am I getting the feeling that this is going to be rather small? Perhaps around a Deluxe or Voyager size.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837399)
Posted by Bonger on November 21st, 2008 @ 12:58am CST
First-Aid wrote:OK...not too bad. I'm going to bet that when we see this, the age group on the box is 3-6 y/o. It's far to simple for anything beyond that. :-?

Considering the price tag, I'd say the target is more like 25-35 actually.

To be honest, the alt mode is kinda cool looking. I'd probably pick it up if it was like 10-20, but for 50, I don't think so.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837404)
Posted by Point on November 21st, 2008 @ 1:10am CST
Like I said before, if it was Bug Bunnimus Prime I'd be all over this, but I consider Disney the "evil empire" except for Pixar.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837406)
Posted by Arlekkin on November 21st, 2008 @ 1:14am CST
I think that this figure is cool... way cooler than the Marvel Crossover ones (especially the upcoming Thor).... even though I might not buy it.... I still think it's a cool addition to the crossover serieses. I think that other characters should be made as well.

on the issue of the driver is on the wrong side. There are countries which do drive on the right hand side, my country included.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837413)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on November 21st, 2008 @ 1:29am CST
The word 'gaytarded' comes to mind.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837416)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 21st, 2008 @ 1:41am CST
Dear god ever time i see it i think im gonna hurl.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837437)
Posted by Ravage XK on November 21st, 2008 @ 2:55am CST
Why does Disney have to try to stick its nose into everything?

I dont like it. I'm not fond of the Star Wars or Marvel Transformers either.

What is next My Little Pony Megatron?
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (837497)
Posted by Mykltron on November 21st, 2008 @ 6:41am CST
Rocketeer wrote:Where's his hands?

Where's his elbows?
Where's his neck?

This thing's as poseable as a G1.
Re: More Colour images of Disney TF Crossover (838676)
Posted by G1 Blaster on November 23rd, 2008 @ 7:34am CST
That is too damn cute not to love. If it comes state side and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I'm totally getting it.

And no, I'm not gay.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers "TANKOR, MUDFLAP, MEGATRON and THE FALLEN" Legends Class ROTF "NEW"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron BLAST OFF Deluxe 2 of 5 Bruticus NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars BLADES DEFENSOR! LOOSE, GREAT SHAPE, Complete!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AIR RAID COMBINER WARS AERIALBOTS LOOSE NOT COMPLETE READ" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG04 Roadbuster Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY