More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Monday, October 2nd, 2017 7:49AM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 11,907

We have some more artwork from Transformers: The Last Knight to share, directly from the people who worked on it: Josh Nizzi, Tom Pringle, and Wesley Burt! Featuring early concepts for the Round Table and the Cybertronian Knights, plus the token product placement Vatti bot, you can check them all out below.

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight
Credit(s): Tom Pringle, Josh Nizzi, Wesley Burt

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1913955)
Posted by dragons on October 2nd, 2017 @ 7:55am CDT
Ancient knights look less robotic and more human robotech gundam suits they look like to human less alien robot look
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1913965)
Posted by Microraptor on October 2nd, 2017 @ 8:53am CDT
These Knights seem rather Bloodborne-y. I like it, but prefer the designs they used. They captured that air of majesty.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1913971)
Posted by itscramtastic on October 2nd, 2017 @ 9:09am CDT
EunuchRon wrote:Somethin' I noticed watching the flick tonight... When Hopkins says he's the LAST of the Witwiccans, and there's a picture of Sam... could that mean Sam got killed offscreen? Cause that would be totally hilarious if Megs decided to hunt him down and off him inbetween films. :lol:
Not just Sam, but his parents too!! And they were hilarious!! I had a similar thought last night while watching. I also didn't get to pause on screen when his picture shows up.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1914021)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 2nd, 2017 @ 1:44pm CDT
The knights look like something out of dragon age or lord of the rings, looks cool but doesnt belong in transformers.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1914409)
Posted by Sunstar on October 3rd, 2017 @ 11:16pm CDT
I had been anticipating a huge let down - I just got hte DVD today, and WISH I had time to see it on the big screen. It was a lot of fun. My only critism is Optimus prime having to state: "I am Optimus Prime" it's verging on "I am Groot"

Still my husband and I enjoyed it, we watched it start to end, we could follow the story well. It might have been a little disjointed here and there, but all in all, much better than the 4th (we couldn't stay awake for that one) 1, 3 and 5 are good, 2 and 4 were meh... My co-workers also enjoyed it, I was talking to one the other day and he asked if I had seen it and he said it was great. To be honest, at this point, I'll take the reviews of a non tf fan over one of us anyway because: they aren't as jaded to one generation over another.

So great night, great cider, ghost pepper chips and a new Starscream + movie, best tuesday in a long time!
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915109)
Posted by william-james88 on October 6th, 2017 @ 10:23pm CDT
While North American markets saw the release of Transformers: The Last Knight a few weeks ago, it is now out in Australia and other international markets. For Australia, there are particular store exclusives from JB Hifi and sanity.com.au. The JB Hifi exclusive set comes with a VR feature (more described below) while the Sanity exclusive comes with collector cards and the Combiner Wars mini-series that was exclusive to Target in the US.

We included quotes from Griffin and G1Optimal of the Ozformers forum, describing what the editions come with.

[quote]
One of the store exclusive versions of the 5th Movie for Australia has been revealed - at JB Hifi for $70.

It is noted as being a VR Edition (with 2 VR goggles), which might mean that it includes as bonus extras, the various clips that Bay shot with the 360 degree camera, that we saw posted online during the leadup to the release of the movie.
It is not expected to be the actual movie in 360 VR.

Format ‐ 4k Ultra HD/ Blu-Ray/ Ultraviolet
Genre ‐ Action
Rating ‐ M
Consumer Advice ‐ Action violence and coarse language
Release Date ‐ 04/10/17
Region Coding - B
TV Standard - HD

JB Hi-Fi Exclusive VR Edition Including Limited Edition Viewing Goggles, 360° Video Experience & Bonus DVD With Extra Features![/quote]

G1Optimal wrote:My blu ray just arrived early today in the mail by sanity.com.au and it has the combiner wars series on the extras

Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915147)
Posted by dragons on October 7th, 2017 @ 8:00am CDT
Very goggles dumb same experience putting phone up to your face a lot of friends videos I see on YouTube hands are floating with no arms attached to them not very realistic very experience
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915356)
Posted by TulioDude on October 8th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CDT
Gonna gotta myself to leave here my mini review of the film:
TulioDude wrote:Took some time to write my feelings on this movie(not on chronological order):

-Hot Rod was great!He so exemplary in his scenes,because every time he shows up we get to see a little more of his personallity.I didnt mind he that he as different from G1 self,the "chosen one" angle he had in the past wasnt necessary.

-Sqweeks was cute,but felt like belonged on the initial drafts of the script,because they way the interacts with the rest of the cast.

-The way the one of the kids flirts with Isabella was weird,and Viviane staring at the shirtless Cade was silly,but its was quick,and didnt ruin the movie for me.

-The people that say this movie has no plot have no idea what the're talking.I would argue this movie has too much plot!I would liked to have seen some more focus on some parts,but it was still fun.

-One of the things they need in the future is imporve their marketing,because some of things they teased didnt come to fruition.Like one of the offical synopses had the "rethink your heroes" hinting while Optimus became evil,Megatron would the good guy.While he did work wiht the humans he hadnt a change of heart yet.Kind like some the marketing for Age of Extinction implied the Dinobots would be the main focus.

-The action was great!I like all the different angles they chose take the camera shot.

Nexus Knight wrote:So, finally finally saw the Last Knight. And... I have to say, it was actually kinda awesome. Based on the reviews and the box office performance, I thought this would be worse than RotF (which I sorta liked, but wouldn't watch unless rewatching the entire series all together). But... no. My father and I are in the agreement in the fact that it was the best of the series. I'm actually in some puzzlement of why it has been so panned.

Finally, a theory I had after watching the last scene. If Quintessa is supposed to be an evil minded character, why is she so gungho about killing the Chaos Bringer? Is there any reason to believe that this Unicron is evil? It's just a theory that's admittedly not too real thought out, but it would be interesting idea, anyways.

I was thinking about it recently,and still wonder,why she wanna destroy Unicron in the first place?Unicron horns wouldn't even appear if she hadn't flinged Cybertron against Earth.Unicron didnt do anyhting wrong yet.

-The Transformers robot characters screen time has been increasing by each film and I was so happy to see Transformers: The Last Knight continue this trend.We got the see them hang out more outside of battle,more individual dialogue for each,interactions with each other and they all were distinctive from one another.I would love to see this keep happening going foward with this series.

-Cogman is the best.

Overall this is a solid 3 out 5 stars.This movie is fun.I can see the flaws that it has,and I do agree they need to change up the format if the want to be part of this big movie series,but it had also many great things going for it.

I also love some of the quiet moments with humans and the Transformers like this one ;;

Here's a comment I saw in the Youtbe video for this music:

Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915428)
Posted by Va'al on October 9th, 2017 @ 6:22am CDT
After this summer's farings for Transformers: The Last Knight, numbers have also been compiled for its home release on DVD and BluRay, along with digital streaming and rental - now that at least North American and Australian markets have received the movie.

According to Variety, the latest Paramount live-action movie debuted at number one over previously released Wonder Woman as far as physical discs are concerned, but number two in terms of digital release and rental. You can check out the whole article here, and the relevant parts below!

[quote]“Transformers: The Last Knight,” from Paramount Home Media Distribution, debuted at No. 1 on both national home video sales charts the week ended Sept. 30.

But Warner’s “Wonder Woman” movie, although bumped down to the No. 2 spot, remained in high demand, selling 87% as many units as the latest “Transformers” film in its second week of release.

[..]

On Home Media Magazine’s rental chart for the week ended Oct. 1, “Wonder Woman” shot to No. 1 now that its brief week-long holdback from Redbox is over.

“Transformers: The Last Knight” debuted at No. 2, while “47 Meters Down” bowed at No. 3. (Both Paramount and Lionsgate release their films to Redbox on the same day they become available for sale.)[/quote]

Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915430)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2017 @ 7:25am CDT
Not bad for a movie that critics and movie goers slammed to no end. Its quite clear now there are 2 seperate crowds. I thought it was an awesome movie.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915431)
Posted by zodconvoy on October 9th, 2017 @ 7:31am CDT
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915440)
Posted by Rated X on October 9th, 2017 @ 8:55am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:I literally only bought it for the complete Combiner Wars special feature. My daughter put the movie on and left to play after about 15 minutes saying "Oh, it's that one." (:|

I wanted to get the combiner wars footage but I dont do blue-ray. Its just a scam to revive dying disc sales in a world of netflix and other means to watch (or get hold of) a digital copy. Ill just grab Combiner Wars from one of those outlets. I just bought the good ol DVD for now.

On the movie itself, I feel it follows along the same lines as the first 4 movies. The only real difference from the earlier movies is you get more robot footage which is a good thing. I understand there will always be what I like to call the "rotten tomatoes" crowd who let paid movie reviewers make up their minds for them. Those are usually the people who claim to know what "acting" is or isnt based on personal opinions. I tend to focus more on action sequences and CGI graphics rather than what the human actors do or say in the movie. Ive tried to watch movies hailed for "good acting" or "great screen writing" and I usually fall asleep. Everybody hated the 2nd trilogy of star wars films but I loved them more than the original trilogy. Gone were stupid jim henson puppets replaced by awesome CGI renditions of alien characters. Gone were those lame, over-rated "Luke I am your father" moments replaced by cool action sequences that dont resemble a soap opera. Im not saying the Transformers franchise will ever top Star Wars but in franchise longevity it comes very close.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915449)
Posted by EunuchRon on October 9th, 2017 @ 10:04am CDT
Well I like it. I like all the movies. I don't think anything will ever top G1 for me, but I never gone by what critics say. I'm an action flick junkie. High drama is BOORRRRRRINGGGGG. Gimme explosions and lasers any day!
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915455)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 9th, 2017 @ 10:28am CDT
Rated X wrote:

I'm getting tbe blu ray but have zero interest in the combiner wars thing (I was barely even interested in that toy line). I just want those lovely complex movie bots in HD (but not ultra HD cos it'll be a while before I get a 4KTV despite owning a PS4 Pro). The TF movies are my absolute fave excuse for high definition. :D
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915463)
Posted by bengear on October 9th, 2017 @ 11:42am CDT
Rated X wrote:

can't tell if serious... :-?
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915478)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 9th, 2017 @ 12:15pm CDT
bengear wrote:
Rated X wrote:

can't tell if serious... :-?
He's always serious. Always.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915481)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 9th, 2017 @ 12:22pm CDT
bengear wrote:
Rated X wrote:

can't tell if serious... :-?

I'm hoping for not serious.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915487)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on October 9th, 2017 @ 12:34pm CDT
The one thing about this movie that actually makes me angry was the Bee/Nemesis fight. The whole thing was in the previews! I was so looking forward to it and it's sad to me that it was entirely spoiled and actually came off better in the trailers.

Other than that, I feel fairly neutral on it.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915488)
Posted by Kurona on October 9th, 2017 @ 12:34pm CDT
That's something you kinda have to blame on advertising -- and it's unfortunately pretty common these days.
Re: More Concept Art from Transformers: The Last Knight (1915489)
Posted by Autobot N on October 9th, 2017 @ 12:35pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:TI was so looking forward to it and it's sad to me that it was entirely spoiled and actually came off better in the trailers.
That, and the fact that they out-Martha-d Batman V Superman.

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER IDW AUTOBOT WHIRL ACTION FIGURES KID TOY - Time Remaining: 13 days 15 hours 29 minutes 45 seconds
Takara Transformers Music Label Soundwave MP3 Player Figure (Blaster Black Ver) - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 30 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers The Last Night Rc Autobot Sqweeks Hasbro Remote Control - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 35 minutes 43 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS THUNDERCRACKER HASBRO TOY - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 42 minutes 43 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Go G 14 Hunter Bumblebee 4904810487609 Original New - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 47 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers TLK-31 Big Speed Change Dragon Storm TAKARA TOMY Japan New PSL - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 4 minutes 53 seconds
Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Berserker Optimus Prime Premier Robot Toy - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 11 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers MP-10R CONVOY BAPE APE Red CAMO Collaboration 2015 Optimus Prime FS - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 33 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent