More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States

Transformers News: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States

Saturday, September 2nd, 2017 2:03PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,522

Just in case fans thought it was a fluke, we have growing reports of these simplified budget line Cyber Battalion figures. Like with every other toyline in the US, reports start in California and are slowly expanding from there, with reports found in Texas, Arizona and more. What is super fun though is that Jetfire and Prowl are not the only characters being found at the $16.99 price point. Fans have also found Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Hot Rod, a fan on our Facebook page even posted an image of Walgreen's databse which shows 6 different figures, so hopefully that means either Starscream, Megatron or Grimlock will be coming too. Or it could be the two upcoming toys which were leaked, Sideswipe and Shockwave. Another facebook page fan, Nel, posted an image of his Jetfire purchase comparing him to some previous Jetfires.

Let us know in both your respective state sightings thread and in the sightings section if you find any in your area.

Transformers News: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearring at More Walgreens in More States

Credit(s): Nel and Hot Rod

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908197)
Posted by Relic0037 on September 2nd, 2017 @ 3:24pm CDT
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908213)
Posted by MagicDeath on September 2nd, 2017 @ 4:38pm CDT
Relic0037 wrote:I'm still waiting to find Cloudraker and Wingspan at Walgreens. Has anyone else had any luck?

Not yet. I live close to one now and have a Fastclash I need to get rid of, so I was going to ask the same thing.
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908238)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on September 2nd, 2017 @ 7:15pm CDT

I'm just glad that Hasbro finally decided to give these figures a wider release. Beast Hunters deluxe Sinnertwin and Cutthroat and voyager 2 Predaking are some of my personal favorite toys to play around with. Battalion Starscream is also really cool too.
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908240)
Posted by whacko on September 2nd, 2017 @ 7:19pm CDT
You guys keep spelling Walgreens wrong. There's only one L.

I don't know why I care, but this is the second or third headline to have it spelled incorrectly.
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908249)
Posted by william-james88 on September 2nd, 2017 @ 8:11pm CDT
whacko wrote:You guys keep spelling Walgreens wrong. There's only one L.

Ha, I never realized that. We dont have any walgreens in Canada so I don't deal with that place often. Thanks for letting me know, I wont make that mistake again ;)^
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908325)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 3rd, 2017 @ 4:57am CDT
+ there's only one R in Appearing :WHISTLE:
<!-- ia0 -->IMG_20170903_105619.png<!-- ia0 -->
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908351)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on September 3rd, 2017 @ 10:44am CDT
[quote] with reports found in Texas[/quote]

Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908389)
Posted by Bigbadbello13 on September 3rd, 2017 @ 3:12pm CDT

Hasbro lost their way... volume over quality...
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908392)
Posted by Relic0037 on September 3rd, 2017 @ 3:18pm CDT
Optimum Supreme wrote:[quote] with reports found in Texas

You'd think they'd have bigger things to deal with than what toys a drug store is carrying, prayers to those affected by the fkoods.[/quote]

It's a huge state, so I'm sure some areas didn't get hit as bad as others. But some areas have a long road ahead of them to recovery.
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908398)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 3rd, 2017 @ 3:37pm CDT
Bigbadbello13 wrote:Can somebody explain to me why everybody is hyped up about the new TF line (example the new Jetfire here in the middle) Look closely at his lower arm. Its empty and open. That looks so cheap!

Hasbro lost their way... volume over quality...

This isn't the upcoming Cyberverse line, or whatever they're gonna call it now.

These are from the "Generations Cyber Series", a budget line with upscaled versions of older designs. It consists of the Cyber Battalion and the larger Cyber Commander classes, and until now, impossible to find in the US, being limited to Asia and oddly enough, Brazil.
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908400)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 3rd, 2017 @ 3:45pm CDT
Jetfire and Megatron
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908406)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 3rd, 2017 @ 3:54pm CDT
Alpha Weltall wrote:I hope they're Megatron and Grimlock. Sideswipe and Shockwave can be in the next wave with Starscream since he and Jetfire share a base mold. Well, that and I already have him from Universal Studios.

you mean this one?
<!-- ia0 -->FB_IMG_1504467255260.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908447)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2017 @ 10:32pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Jetfire and Megatron
That Megatron is a fan-customized version of Titans Return Megatron.
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1908470)
Posted by RAR on September 4th, 2017 @ 4:22am CDT
I really must remember to buy Jetfire and Prowl they go for about £20.00 on eBay at the moment.. which is a tricky price - just slightly to expensive to impulse buy - but not so expensive either.

I doubt they will show up in the UK unless somewhere like lidl gets them.
As I just know their toybuyer is gonna order the ugliest things they can find and not something someone would actually want - so likely more Titan changer PVCs.

I got Starscream and his KO already and I like those pretty much. I bet if someone had KO'd these with upper arm swivels and knees they'd have sold like gangbusters.
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1909152)
Posted by bodrock on September 7th, 2017 @ 6:45pm CDT
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1909172)
Posted by william-james88 on September 7th, 2017 @ 8:41pm CDT
bodrock wrote:Just saw Jetfire, Optimus and Prowl at my Walgreens (Oregon)....almost bought Jetfire, but I already purchased deluxe Sqweeks earlier today. :p

Woohoo! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts of sqweeks in your collection thread of the TLK discussion :)
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1909205)
Posted by bodrock on September 7th, 2017 @ 11:41pm CDT
No doubt, Will! Pics will be comin'. :)
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1911590)
Posted by Rysquad on September 18th, 2017 @ 1:48am CDT

Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1911691)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 18th, 2017 @ 3:39pm CDT
Rysquad wrote:One of my local Walgreen's updated their toy display. Titans Return deluxes are now off the pegs and on the shelf with these Cyber Series boxes right next to them.

Now this is a sight to see :lol: Did you buy it?
Re: More Cyber Battalion Figures Appearing at More Walgreens in More States (1911701)
Posted by Rysquad on September 18th, 2017 @ 3:52pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Now this is a sight to see :lol: Did you buy it?

Optimus Prime is now in my possession. :)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Snarl New Sealed Deluxe M4 #010 Figure 2014 - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 39 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Flip & Change AUTOBOT HOT ROD Last Knight Figure WALMART EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Reveal the Shield Deluxe-Class Rodimus Hot Rod Complete Reprolabels - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 44 minutes 32 seconds
2006 Transformers Optimus Prime Talking Helmet Voice Changer Mask by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Action Figure Robot Instruction Manual 1987 G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 48 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Vintage Hasbro 1987 G1 Transformers Action Figure NO TOP - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 49 seconds
Trypticon Double Laser Gun Stand Vintage G1 Transformers 1986 Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 45 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Insecticons Shrapnel, Bombshell Production Animation Cel G1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 47 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017