Transformers News: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More

Saturday, December 28th, 2019 8:59pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 41,617

Thanks to Jtprime17, we now have a big list of most of what is left from the Earthrise line. Most of it is obvious or things many predicted, such as Trailbreaker, Snapdragon, Runamuck and Sunstreaker. But we also have some new stuff like leader class Doubledealer which will likely once again be a voyager sized figure with lots of accessories. We see that Quintesson voyager figure again, this one should be transforming. No inferno yet, but we all know that's just a matter of time. These were all found within the Walmart app through a UPC search.

First we'll start off with what looks like re-releases.

TRA GEN WFC E BATTLEMASTER RUNG
EAN: 5010993660155

The NEW STUFF!

TRA GEN WFC E BATTLEMASTER SLITHERFANG
EAN: 5010993660124

TRA GEN WFC E MICROMASTER RACE TRACK PATROL (edit- not race car patrol I messed up and misread it.)
EAN: 5010993660056​

TRA GEN WFC E VOYAGER QUINTESSON
EAN: 5010993660148

TRA GEN WFC E VOYAGER SNAPDRAGON
EAN: 5010993660131

TRA GEN WFC E LEADRER CLASS DOUBLEDEALER
EAN: 5010993660117

Transformers News: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fastrack, Snapdragon and More

Please note, the Sunstreaker image is a digibash.

Credit(s): jtprime17

This article was last modified on Saturday, December 28th, 2019 9:00pm CST

Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047930)
Posted by Lore Keeper on December 28th, 2019 @ 9:10pm CST

Edit: I meant Grand Maximus.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047932)
Posted by -Crossfire- on December 28th, 2019 @ 9:28pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:8-} All of these are very exciting prospects! I'm very curious to see how they're going to engineer Snapdragon. I presume they'll use the same double sided titan master trick they used for Apeface (who I actually liked). Glad we're getting Fast Track to go with Scorponok. I'm still holding out hope for a Brave Maximus colored Cog (one can dream). I'm also feeling confident that the new Sunstreaker is going to blow people away! Poor guy needs a good toy to match his bro. I can't wait to see what they're going to do with that Quintesson.

Fasttrack should be interesting to say the least. I'm wondering if he'll be a Weaponizer like the rest, or if that'll be reserved solely for the Micromaster bases. And I agree on Sunstreaker; poor guy hasn't had a decent figure since Uni '08 (CW Sunny doesn't count in my book [-(). I've been staunch about not double-dipping on molds, but if he's a retool of Wheeljack, I may have to break down and do it.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047936)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on December 28th, 2019 @ 10:03pm CST
Oh boy I can't wait. I think I'm definitely going to be skipping Optimus now though. I try to keep the number of leader class figures I buy down for cost reasons and he's just too similar to the Siege and Classics Primes which I already have.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047939)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 28th, 2019 @ 10:41pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:I'm still holding out hope for a Brave Maximus colored Cog (one can dream).
Wouldn't a Grand Maximus colored Cog make more sense since Grand actually got a Titan class toy?
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047941)
Posted by Randomhero on December 28th, 2019 @ 11:03pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

That’s probably what he meant arogon looks good with Grand maximus. Their colors work
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047943)
Posted by Lore Keeper on December 28th, 2019 @ 11:18pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Crap, yeah. I meant Grand Maximus. #-o
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047945)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 28th, 2019 @ 11:27pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Crap, yeah. I meant Grand Maximus. #-o
It's cool. I've found an easy way to remember which Fort Max redeco is which:

"Grand is Green, Brave is Blue"

;)^
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047946)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on December 29th, 2019 @ 12:22am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

What would a Brave Max Cog even look like? Brave Max didn't come with one
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047947)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 29th, 2019 @ 12:39am CST
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

What would a Brave Max Cog even look like? Brave Max didn't come with one
While true, going by the pattern of the two existing Cogs having decos comprised of two plastic colors that are shared with their respective Maxes, a theoretical Brave Max-colored Cog could have any two-color deco combination consisting of dark blue, medium blue, black, red, or gray.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047948)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on December 29th, 2019 @ 1:17am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

What would a Brave Max Cog even look like? Brave Max didn't come with one

Actually now that I think about it, drawing from color layouts as compared to their respective titans, he would be dark blue with black limbs
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047954)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 29th, 2019 @ 7:22am CST

Looking foward to Doubledealer....I passed on the last one..wasn't a fan of the mold after picking up Blitzwing...
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047955)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 29th, 2019 @ 7:55am CST
NTESHFT wrote:One small gripe.....well maybe two.....I'm excited for a Sunstrekker but why didn't they do him in Cybertronisn as Sideswipe?.....I'm doubting they will do Sideswipe in Earthrise.....Second...I cant wait for Runamuck, but I hope Runabout will not be a hard to grab exclusive....

Siege Sideswipe can already pass for an earth mode more than other cybertronian alts, so I imagine it was designed that way so the two could be paired up from both lines with little issue.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047960)
Posted by M. Spector on December 29th, 2019 @ 10:33am CST
I am really exited to hear we are getting characters that haven't gotten a ton of mainline love in awhile. Sunstreaker especially, the masterpiece version has had my eye for a long time but I will happily skip it if the Earthrise one is decent
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047964)
Posted by Skritz on December 29th, 2019 @ 11:42am CST
I'm hoping Snapdragon and Doublebdealer are true.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047969)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on December 29th, 2019 @ 1:42pm CST
Skritz wrote:I'm hoping Snapdragon and Doublebdealer are true.

Snapdragon is a pretty solid bet I think, and Doubledealer has good chances as well. I'm personally hoping that, if Doubledealer has his appropriate powermasters that we might finally be getting a decent Power Master Optimus Prime
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047977)
Posted by Flashwave on December 29th, 2019 @ 2:20pm CST
Given how the original Doubledealer used the Rocket accessory, I thinkvthe Leader "Voyager-with-Accessories" pricepoint works pretty well for him.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047978)
Posted by Skritz on December 29th, 2019 @ 2:28pm CST
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Skritz wrote:I'm hoping Snapdragon and Doublebdealer are true.

I doubt Powermaster Prime will ever happen. Hasbro is unlikely to revisit this design and Takara already did their definitive take with Legends God Ginrai.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047983)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 29th, 2019 @ 4:33pm CST
Skritz wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Skritz wrote:I'm hoping Snapdragon and Doublebdealer are true.

Well if Doubledealer will be a proper Powermaster, I would love to see Darkwing and Dreadwind get remade in voyager scale and still be able to combine like they did in G1.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047985)
Posted by Skritz on December 29th, 2019 @ 6:35pm CST
Honestly I don't expect a full remake of the Powermaster line like we got with the first batch of Headmasters in Titan Return. However I wouldn't really mind if it did happen, especially for Joyride (Powermaster gimmick or not) because there's quite a few guys who could benefit from a good deluxe Baja Buggy mold existing if not for this line then at least one SELECTS retool.
Re: More Earthrise Listings Found with Sunstreaker, Doubledealer, Fast Track, Snapdragon and More (2047989)
Posted by Emerje on December 29th, 2019 @ 6:48pm CST
Leader Doubledealer (that's really a Voyager with a giant missile). =P~ Just please be a proper remake this time and not a Blitzwing pretool! I doubt he'll be a proper Powermaster since the Targetmasters don't come with guns, but I'm OK with that, I'd rather it not be done at all if it can't be done right. Maybe they can fake it with a Battlemaster ramp that has an engine on the under side of the ramps so it looks proper folded on the back.

Emerje

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Takara Generations Titans Return Legends LG Hardhead Skullcruncher" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Returns Legend Class Deception Fangry Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Returns Legend Class Autobot Cosmos Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Return Kup" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Titan Changers Bumblebee Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG40 Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Titans Return Autobot Cosmos NRFB Action Figure UFO" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Titans Return Sharkticon Gnaw NRFB Action Figure" on EBAY