More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon

Transformers News: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon

Saturday, June 26th, 2010 2:11PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 48,027

Following yesterday's gallery, more images are coming in from the convention. Take a look at new figures including Voyager Highbrow, Deluxe Tomahawk and Terradive by clicking here!

Credit(s): Seibertron

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090799)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on June 26th, 2010 @ 2:15pm CDT
:CON: awesome :CON: that battle damaged sideways will go goo with battle damged bone crusher,jazz and other battle damaged tfs to make tf zombie land i can see it now sideways rises from his grave to be found by arcee chromia and flareup the chase is on :CON: ohhh yeahh :KREMZEEK:
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090807)
Posted by yellow Camaro on June 26th, 2010 @ 2:25pm CDT
I can't see the symbol on Highbrow. A or D?
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090815)
Posted by Blurrz on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:07pm CDT
Who cares? He's flippin awesome!
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090823)
Posted by Onslaught22 on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:23pm CDT
I'm loving the Highbrow and Tomahawk figs, and I used to really like the terradive mold until I saw the real colors. The first pics of him were a nice bronze, but now they look a little more like Sunkist Orange.... not sure if I want him anymore.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090825)
Posted by Nekoman on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:25pm CDT
Highbrow, Tomahawk and Terradive are all very nice, otherwise I'm not feeling Hasbro's offerings on this front.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090826)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:27pm CDT
TerraDive looks fantastic, the Plane and Chopper however, their faces aren't movie enough for me, maybe if I have an appropriate head switch or something...

So I guess out of the new ones, I'll be getting TerraDive and HailStorm.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090831)
Posted by Caelus on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:37pm CDT
The Tail-Spin / Crimson Skies look on Highbrow is interesting, but given a choice I would have rather had a more realistic representation of the P-38 Lightning.

Also, it seems pretty clear that this is an homage to the Gobots's Guardian Bolt, rather than to G1 Highbrow. The colors and the alt mode loosly match Bolt's toy, and the face kind of vaguely reminds me of his animation model, whereas he bares no similarity to his namesake, outside of having two props.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090835)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:44pm CDT
Whoa! :shock: Looks like they're starting to deliver what we want!

As someone who is fond of film-accuracy and who doesn't yet have Red Rampage and a Ravage, would it be a good idea to get the 'Rampage Among the Ruins' set...(Or stick to my 'Sea Attack Ravage' and Takara 'Desert Combat Rampage' plan...?)
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090840)
Posted by Seibertron on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:59pm CDT
Here's a video of the new Hunt for Decepticon toys which include Tomahawk, Highbrow, and Terradive.

[facebook]409881368902[/facebook]

And this officially serves as my test to have BB Code for Facebook videos.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090841)
Posted by Caelus on June 26th, 2010 @ 4:07pm CDT
Just noticed that Tomahawk's spring-firing missile launchers have folding clips on them which aren't used to attach the launchers to his vehicle or robot mode. I'm thinking it's storage for the missiles, so they can be kept under the sponson wings without having to keep the spring launchers cocked.

Which is kind of neat.

Edit:

Are Terradive and Sunspot supposed to match?

Guessing Terradive will be remolded as Ramjet, since we already got Thrust and Dirge as ROTF deluxes.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090843)
Posted by Nekoman on June 26th, 2010 @ 4:25pm CDT
Seibertron.com's video footage of the Hunt For The Decepticons display has just come in and been uploaded to Facebook. View the video here or below:

[facebook]409881368902[/facebook]

Along with this news comes a new functionality in our forums. You can now post videos from your Facebook acounts by adding the video number into the pre-programed Facebook tags.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090854)
Posted by Nekoman on June 26th, 2010 @ 4:50pm CDT
The news from this year's Botcon continues, as our gallery of the Hunt For The Decepticons display is updated with photos of Scout Class Breacher. To view the images click here.

Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090858)
Posted by Nekoman on June 26th, 2010 @ 5:08pm CDT
The Battle Ops Bumblebee figure shown at Botcon this year can be seen now through video footage. Sold under the Hunt For The Decepticon line, Bumblebee is an entirely new mold coming out just in time for the holiday season! To view the video click here or scroll down:

[facebook]409910718902[/facebook]
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090863)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on June 26th, 2010 @ 5:25pm CDT

I notice that more and more of the new bots and cons are actually coming with guns and other assorted weapons, which leads me to believe that someone is actually listening at Hasbro's helm now.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090871)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on June 26th, 2010 @ 5:58pm CDT
Cobalt Prime wrote:Finally! A Fallen with a proper head, proper articulating hands, a WEAPON, and a color scheme that doesn't suck! I will buy that and throw my other one into the vacuous depths of my storage closet.

I thought that was just a repaint, but they did remold the head and hands, and gave him the staff. The original mold is a huge failure, but I might get that one on clearance.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090892)
Posted by Megazarak on June 26th, 2010 @ 8:42pm CDT
Great looking group of figures. Blurr looks cool enough to warrant a second purchase of the mold. The Fallen looks WAY better than the original one. Axor and Dlx Rescue Ratchet look really good as well.

Tomahawk, Terradive and Highbrow all look awesome, with cool weapons and great head molds. Highbrow's head in particular is great cause it looks like he's smiling cause he thinks he's better than you.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090910)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 26th, 2010 @ 9:07pm CDT
Tomahawk, Terradive and Highbrow are awesome. I ama sucker for ariel bots so they are must haves. Breacher loos great, and the fallen isnt too bad. Superior to the first attempts but don't know how i feel about the paint scheme.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090917)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 26th, 2010 @ 9:12pm CDT
Oh wow, Highbrow looks amazing! I am a huge fan of WWII planes, and that is one of the most amazing TFs I have ever seen. I'm really excited about this.

I think I may be skipping PCC so I can collect Generations & HFTD.

Speaking of Generations, Blurr looks pretty good, but for some reason I expected him to look a little better. Don't know why. But I will be buying him for certain. Love the guns.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090921)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 26th, 2010 @ 9:18pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote: I think I may be skipping PCC so I can collect Generations & HFTD.

Agreed. I'd love to see a Wreckers Perceptor to go along with that sniper rifle.
Re: More Hunt For the Decepticons Images from Botcon (1090931)
Posted by frenzyXprime on June 26th, 2010 @ 9:30pm CDT
what is Highbrow's alt mode!!!???
Transformers products from AMAZON