More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010

Transformers News: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010

Friday, July 23rd, 2010 11:51AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 58,810

The full gallery of what's being shown presently at SDCC 2010 is up. To view images of a couple newer items that were there at the convention, click here. And if you haven't already, check out our gallery from this year's Botcon, featuring many of the same items by clicking here.

Credit(s): Supreme Convoy
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102218)
Posted by Jesterhead on July 23rd, 2010 @ 12:05pm CDT
I'd have that legends Devy if there was a splash of purple here and there!
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102222)
Posted by WolfDawg on July 23rd, 2010 @ 12:20pm CDT
Hurray for lazy and uninspired repaints!!! :SICK:
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102271)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:24pm CDT
Sideways with Mikaela?

That's new for me. Have we gotten a hold of news about this? If we did, I may have missed it. :lol: ;)
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102274)
Posted by Hairball178 on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:31pm CDT
Are there any pics of Generations Thunderwing or Skullgrin?
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102275)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:33pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Sideways with Mikaela?

Looks more like Sideswipe to me :P
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102276)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:35pm CDT
Man, the more and more I see that Blurr, the more and more I realize I made the right decision by repurposing Animated Blurr into my Neo-G1 cast.

That mold works so much better as Drift.
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102277)
Posted by Spider5800 on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:36pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Sideways with Mikaela?

That's Sideswipe. You can tell by the wheels on his feet. They just recolored the mold and replaced Sergeant Epps with Mikeala.
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102281)
Posted by Blurrz on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:54pm CDT
Hairball178 wrote:Are there any pics of Generations Thunderwing or Skullgrin?

[color=teal]
That will likely be something we see via product images in the next few months... [/color]
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102317)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on July 23rd, 2010 @ 4:37pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Sideways with Mikaela?

Looks more like Sideswipe to me :P

I've seen this pairing around here before, and I think it is Sideswipe. Haven't heard of a HA Sideways; saw Ironhide with Lennox listed on Teatraan I, but Lennox ended up coming with Jazz instead.
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102333)
Posted by Bouncy X on July 23rd, 2010 @ 5:46pm CDT
so who the hell is that combiner over devastator?
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102343)
Posted by Overcracker on July 23rd, 2010 @ 6:16pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:so who the hell is that combiner over devastator?

This guy?:

He's Stakeout with the Protectobots.
Repaint of Decepticon Smolder (from the Smolder & Chopster set), and repaints of 2 Combaticon drones: Tank, and APC and 2 Aerialbots: Chopper and Fighter Jet.
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102348)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on July 23rd, 2010 @ 6:29pm CDT

Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102360)
Posted by Bouncy X on July 23rd, 2010 @ 6:58pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:so who the hell is that combiner over devastator?

This guy?:

He's Stakeout with the Protectobots.

wow....the protectobots? damn, i'm glad i still have the original version, the combined version looks like its anorexic. lol
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1102368)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on July 23rd, 2010 @ 7:29pm CDT
[strike]I've got my eye on Devastator. Any news on a release date and price?[/strike]

**EDIT**

Scrap that. I just got a better look of the pic, and it's just movieverse Devy in G1 green. Sheesh, and I thought they finally came up with a modernized redesign homage of G1 Devastator...you know, humanoid looking with human proportions.
Re: More Images From San Diego Comic Con 2010 (1103944)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on July 26th, 2010 @ 8:50pm CDT
Wheeljack35 wrote:This one at Botcon which i'm in front of is different and not as yellow unless Hasbro spiffed it up a bit

Probably the same Bumblebee. These pictures were taken with my Droid so the lighting might be off.
Transformers products from AMAZON