More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron

Transformers News: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron

Friday, April 3rd, 2009 1:43AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 21,797

s250 proves his value once again as he has found more images of the ROTF Voyager Megatron that we reported earlier.

Re: ROTF Voyager Megatron
Re: ROTF Voyager Megatron
Re: ROTF Voyager Megatron
Re: ROTF Voyager Megatron
Re: ROTF Voyager Megatron
Re: ROTF Voyager Megatron
Re: ROTF Voyager Megatron
Re: ROTF Voyager Megatron
Credit(s): s250, TF08.net

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906054)
Posted by dabattousai on April 3rd, 2009 @ 2:00am CDT
This tank looks to have some sort of jet shape top unlike the Leader Class version. I like the colors, might pick this one up as well.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906055)
Posted by scalan15 on April 3rd, 2009 @ 2:03am CDT
I think this proves that Megatron combines with the Fallen during the movie, Same Color scheme and some of the parts look like the Fallens.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906058)
Posted by Caelus on April 3rd, 2009 @ 2:23am CDT
Am I alone in thinking that it looks like Piranacon?

Not saying that's a bad thing, if you want a nongestaltic alien-looking tank-moded Piranacon for your collection.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906061)
Posted by sideswipe_95 on April 3rd, 2009 @ 2:37am CDT
Evil,now in lite blue.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906062)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 3rd, 2009 @ 2:40am CDT
What the heck? I'll reserve final judgement until we see a confirmed proper transformation, but it's looking too blue/green and too weird in tank mode.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906069)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 3rd, 2009 @ 2:51am CDT
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906073)
Posted by Ravage XK on April 3rd, 2009 @ 2:59am CDT
For a Voyager it has a good hefty look. Those images make it look bigger than it probably is but I like it. The colours work well together and there is plenty of detail without being too busy.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906085)
Posted by Mykltron on April 3rd, 2009 @ 3:27am CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Tank mode looks cool but that robot mode sucks. Scrapmetaltron doesnt work bay so get rid of him.

Can't blame Bay - he didn't write the script, he just runs around shouting "more explosions!"

The tank is either mistransformed or just wrong. The back and front treads don't line up like on the others. It's also missing mini rocket launchers or something from the back. And the robot mode - apart from the shell on his back and the lack of hands is not bad.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906087)
Posted by TimPilot on April 3rd, 2009 @ 3:47am CDT
Galvatron? Fallatron? Megafall? ...or just simply Ugly Mofo?
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906088)
Posted by Serpent O - R on April 3rd, 2009 @ 3:48am CDT
Gorge Garcia, what am I looking at here. Pastels on Megatron...

-SIGH-

You know, I understand that Transformers is nothing more than a marketing blitz for a better children's rubic's cube, but WTF?

Has Has/tak/tom given up on the audience that actually has an income it is willing to devote to a hobby?

Do i have to rely on that bad-ass HOS prime to get my fix?

Gee, thanks for the repaints from your craptacular unicron block for the 25th anniversary of the franchise...

To the readers, I'm sorry, I had to vent. It's not good to keep these things bottled up... and here, at least, 1 or 2 would agree.

[edit- the worse thing is, I'm more interested in the set that the pic's were taken against than the actual figure.]
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906089)
Posted by Warbreaker on April 3rd, 2009 @ 3:54am CDT
Tank...UFO...thing!!! That alt-mode looks awesome and way better than his first Voyager class iced-up jet, though I sense quite a bit of shellformerism in bot-mode Megatron's large backpack. I have to say, the green tinge does seem a bit out of place.

A Megatron/Fallen combiner, now that seems a bit weird. Is there such a thing as having too many combiners mashing together in the next movie? :-?
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906091)
Posted by Urzu Six on April 3rd, 2009 @ 4:00am CDT
Well, at least he looks happy...
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906093)
Posted by ultra_magus on April 3rd, 2009 @ 5:08am CDT
Not surptisingly, the movie lines and the toys connected with them continue to be controversial. For those of us who are less than thrilled with the movies and the designs of the toys (and I inclued myself in this):
Just... breath.
It's all good. These movies will bring in new fans, who will buy more toys, which will prompt Hasbro/Takara/Tomy to produce MORE toys, and give them enogh cash to feel confident enough to produce something the Old Skool (G1, RID, BEASTWARS, UNICRON TRILAGY fans will dig. Just think of the money you're saving for the next series of CLASSICS, or try to get ewxited about the prospect of what we'll be getting next year. And every now and then Just... Breath.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906095)
Posted by Autobotic9 on April 3rd, 2009 @ 5:40am CDT
Yes! i don't like the leader, and this one will save me money!
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906097)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on April 3rd, 2009 @ 5:46am CDT
I think I'll end up getting this one instead of the leader. I hope that have a voyager Jetfire too. :idea:
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906104)
Posted by glazer on April 3rd, 2009 @ 5:54am CDT
:-? :???: :-? :???: :-? :???: maybe a buy here-- although need actual size compare-
Who am i kidding.this may be my first movie Megs. that I like- i'm sure the color will grow on me..
Whats that rumor?? Megs. screen time is super short?? well I hope that is just a rumor.. I want to see ...Megs.'s... alt. kick some autobot butt.
1 out 10 - I give him a 7 ----site unseen :lol: :???:
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906106)
Posted by Prime Riblet on April 3rd, 2009 @ 5:58am CDT
complete pass. just don't like it at all. :-(
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906107)
Posted by rpetras on April 3rd, 2009 @ 6:02am CDT
It's a bit of a shell-former, but I dig it overall.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906114)
Posted by GetterDragun on April 3rd, 2009 @ 6:55am CDT
The head on this one looks so much better than the Leader Class. The Leader Class looks like they stuck Animated Megatron's head on it.
Re: More images of ROTF Voyager Megatron (906115)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 3rd, 2009 @ 6:56am CDT
I actually like this one.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 23 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers VALVOTRON Limited Edition Valvoline Action Figure Toy Collectible - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 27 minutes 35 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE FIGURE AUTOBOT PROWL - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 28 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE FIGURE AUTOBOT HOUND SKY REIGN - Time Remaining: 14 days 11 hours 27 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS FIGURE DECEPTICON SKYWARP - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 28 minutes 5 seconds
2013 NISB Transformers 4 Grimlock Optimus Prime AGE OF EXTICTION 2 PK Kohls EXCL - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 29 minutes 55 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Silverbolt Voyager Class New - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 37 minutes 39 seconds
2014 Hasbro Transformers Generations FOC Voyager BLASTER SOUNDWAVE Laserbeak MIB - Time Remaining: 10 days 6 hours 47 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017