More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp

More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp

Thursday, February 16th, 2017 10:17am CST

Category: Collectables
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 19,077

In other follow-up stories, we have some more images of the Soldier Story Toys Unicron lamp - as first reported here - courtesy of the company itself, showing off the figure's lampness and lamp qualities! Check the images out below.

Transformers News: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp

Transformers News: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp

Credit(s): Soldier Story Toys

Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1859948)
Posted by galvatron00 on February 16th, 2017 @ 10:48am CST
Ho.

Lee.

Shirt.
:michaelbay:
:KREMZEEK:
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1859951)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 16th, 2017 @ 10:51am CST
The ultimate evil nightlight. :D
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1859952)
Posted by galvatron00 on February 16th, 2017 @ 10:52am CST
Sigma Magnus wrote:The ultimate evil nightlight. :D
You don't even need "evil" in there, that is THE ultimate night light!!
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1859960)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 16th, 2017 @ 12:27pm CST
I am so afraid to see what the cost is going to be.
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1859972)
Posted by DeadCaL on February 16th, 2017 @ 1:17pm CST
Is this like the Jaffa Cake thing, where lamps have lower taxes than illuminated figurines? LoL :lol:
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1859973)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 16th, 2017 @ 1:18pm CST
I really want it. I also fear the price tag, but I really want it
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1859989)
Posted by transformnerd114 on February 16th, 2017 @ 2:26pm CST
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1859991)
Posted by galvatron00 on February 16th, 2017 @ 2:29pm CST
transformnerd114 wrote:So is that projection of the Decepticon symbol a feature of this lamp, or is it from another, less (but still a little) awesome lamp? Please reply (I would like a reply even if you don't know, because I want to see if I get some kind of notification; I've never received one before, and I'm not sure if it even happens on this site, so I'm curious).:BLEND:
It's from this lamp. Back in the original post and photos you can see it, it had to be pointed out to me as well!
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1860001)
Posted by transformnerd114 on February 16th, 2017 @ 2:48pm CST
itscramtastic wrote:

Thanks! In that case, I'm definitely going to get this.

P.S.- Thank you for the reply. As it turns out, it does not notify me when I get one, so I had to refresh the page. If there is a way to get notifications for comment replies while I'm on this site, can you [or anyone else reading this] tell me how to do it?
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1860005)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 16th, 2017 @ 2:53pm CST
transformnerd114 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:

Thanks! In that case, I'm definitely going to get this.

When you comment on a thread, you're automatically subscribed to it. You can also subscribe manually. Once you're subscribed, you'll receive an email whenever someone replies, which will contain a link to the post.
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1860006)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 16th, 2017 @ 2:55pm CST
transformnerd114 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:

Thanks! In that case, I'm definitely going to get this.

Hello!

So, while you are on the site and you want to see notifications, first you click on anyone's username right below their profile pic. At the middle of the next screen, there will be a dark gray band that has 'User control board' highlighted in blue on it. click there. In the overview section of your user control board is a 'Manage Subscriptions' tab. click that. Anything with a red highlight is new to you and if you click little notepad at the top left of the name of the thread, it will take you to the first unread post.

Either that, or you can set up the profile to send notifications to an email, if that helps!
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1860017)
Posted by transformnerd114 on February 16th, 2017 @ 3:25pm CST
Sigma Magnus wrote:
transformnerd114 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:

Thanks! In that case, I'm definitely going to get this.

That's how I have it set up already, though. The problem that I'm having with it however, is that while it does send me to the topic, it does not send me to my comment and its replies, but rather to the replies of the topic of the transformers-related news that I clicked on to begin with. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know. Thanks for replying, by the way.
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1860112)
Posted by RAR on February 16th, 2017 @ 11:14pm CST
Looks kinda fun if a bit delicate - I would have preferred him in planet mode though.
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1860344)
Posted by bodrock on February 17th, 2017 @ 2:36pm CST
I MUST HAVE DIS
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1861033)
Posted by galvatron00 on February 18th, 2017 @ 10:51pm CST
$799.99 USD?!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge no.
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1861047)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:15pm CST
Thanks to Seibertronian itscramtastic we finally have a price tag for that massive G1 Unicron lamp that had been revealed! The price, found on a pre-order listing at Big Bad toy Store, has been revealed to be $799.99. So if you really want yourself a massive G1 Unicron lamp/evil nightlight complete with Hot Rod, looks like it will cost you big time. Is this worth it? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1861048)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:16pm CST
...well, so much for having an evil nightlight. :-(
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1861049)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:16pm CST
Cheaper than I thought it was going to be.

Still going to think about buying it too. It's too cool for me to not consider
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1861055)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:28pm CST
not even for 70. still hoping for a titan master unicron though
Re: More Images of Soldier Story Toys Unicron Lamp (1861068)
Posted by YRQRM0 on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:44pm CST
It is an awesome piece for sure, and probably feels worth it in-hand. Too bad it's just a dream for me

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY