More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime

More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime

Friday, September 3rd, 2010 5:22pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 49,054

It's the form he took in the last episodes of Transformers Animated. Wingblade Optimus Prime will be ushered in by Takara in their Animated line this year. Transformed correctly this time, we've got an in-depth gallery from HK-TF member jinxm. Voyager Optimus Prime is the base of this figure, and his Wingblade parts can interact with the figure in both modes. Voyager Optimus Prime features clear plastic and normal plastic, while the Wingblade parts have Takara's infamous metallic sheen on the them. A must for any Transformers Animated collection. Check out Wingblade Optimus Prime below!

The Optimus Prime used in the pictures is not the one that comes with the Wingblade set.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): HK-TF.com

This article was last modified on Friday, September 3rd, 2010 5:41pm CDT

Re: More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime (1121118)
Posted by Overcracker on September 3rd, 2010 @ 5:35pm CDT
Edit- Never mind.

Still can't wait for it to arrive. He's awesome
Re: More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime (1121173)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 3rd, 2010 @ 8:53pm CDT
Best. Optimus. Combo. EVUR... :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Re: More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime (1121178)
Posted by Mkall on September 3rd, 2010 @ 9:12pm CDT
If I collected Animated, this would be my Optimus Prime.

But I don't. Still it's a nice looking fig.
Re: More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime (1121186)
Posted by Ungie on September 3rd, 2010 @ 9:44pm CDT
Gonna agree with Mkall on this one. Didnt collect animated (regret it now) but this is very nice. I didnt get into animated till season 3, and it was too late. :(
Re: More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime (1121188)
Posted by Sky-Quake on September 3rd, 2010 @ 9:49pm CDT
Re: More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime (1121197)
Posted by Blurrz on September 3rd, 2010 @ 10:07pm CDT
Sky-Quake wrote:no plans for a hasbro version being released and no store in my town will have it in as there are no collectable shops in Port Alberni only Dealers choice who only sell domestic figures and comics :BANG_HEAD:

Probably wouldn't even get it in PA either, seeing as a Hasbro WBP would probably be a TRU exclusive.
Re: More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime (1121482)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 4th, 2010 @ 7:40pm CDT
I am still trying to resist this as I don't want to have to pay inflated prices to get it. I tried the same strategy with blackout but I just recently got him. I can feel my resolve breaking down daily. He just looks very nice in those pics. Even if Hasbro did release this with the deluxe, I would just put the wingblade parts on my voyager and sell off the deluxe figure as I already have one. I am sure I will cave sooner or later. Damn Hasbro for discontinuing this line. It still has some unrealized awesome possibilities
Re: More Images of Takara Animated Wingblade Optimus Prime (1121580)
Posted by freaky777 on September 5th, 2010 @ 3:59am CDT
Deftinely getting this and the Voyager Hydro BB.. I really love theses "jets" on them.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Wars Trilogy Dastard & Repugnus Titans Return Amazon" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Blitzwing Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY