More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains

More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 7:54pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Mach   Views: 55,706

Toy blogger and Transformers collector - Fatguy has updated his blog with more images of recently released Transformers Animated figure keychains.
This series include:
- Optimus Prime
- Prowl
- Bumblebee
- Ratchet
- Ironhide (Bulkhead)
- Starscream

Check out below for the images:

You can check out Fatguy's blog here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): Fatguy

Re: More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains (1077614)
Posted by Diem on May 22nd, 2010 @ 8:07pm CDT
I'm still trying to get these for everyone. So far I have four Bumblebees and not a single Starscream.
Re: More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains (1077672)
Posted by God Magnus on May 23rd, 2010 @ 12:23am CDT
Oh, I need a Bulkhead and a Prowl! So awesome!
Re: More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains (1077706)
Posted by Rated X on May 23rd, 2010 @ 4:16am CDT
Re: More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains (1077720)
Posted by Forgotten on May 23rd, 2010 @ 6:05am CDT
Re: More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains (1077732)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on May 23rd, 2010 @ 7:15am CDT
Rated X wrote:I mean no disrespect. But why in Japan do they like to take characters that are supposed to be warriors and make them look like cupcakes ???

what ?, you dont like cupcakes ? :???:
Re: More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains (1077736)
Posted by Diem on May 23rd, 2010 @ 7:20am CDT
Forgotten wrote:Diem, if you get a hold of a few Screamers let me know. For some reason I desperately want one of those hanging from my mudbuggy's ignition. :D

It goes something like this: I currently have 1 Prowl (which I'm keeping for myself), 1 Bulkhead (ditto), 2 Ratchets (one of which I'm keeping), 4 Bumblebees (one of which I'm keeping), 1 Prime (reserved for Mach) and zero Starscreams.

So far I have 3-4 people requesting a whole set, someone wanting another Prime, and two people wanting Starscream. It could take quite some time.
Re: More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains (1077829)
Posted by Marcdachamp on May 23rd, 2010 @ 2:30pm CDT
I am DYING to get this set. So, so awesome, man.
Re: More Images of Takara Transformers Animated Keychains (1077860)
Posted by Blurrz on May 23rd, 2010 @ 4:08pm CDT

Because it's Japan.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege BRUNT War For Cybertron Deluxe Class AUTHENTIC HASBRO 2018" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Stalker Scorponok NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Toy/Figures Lot - Bumblebee, Jazz, and Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY