More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case

More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case

Thursday, October 11th, 2007 2:32pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 19,648

Thanks to Seibertron.com member Protoform-S for pointing out that the Cybertron Philippines has posted some more new images of the Target-exclusive transforming Transformers Movie DVD case.

See the images on the Cybertron Philippines site by clicking here.

Credit(s): Protoform-S, Cybertron Philippines (www.cybph.com)

This article was last modified on Thursday, October 11th, 2007 2:38pm CDT

Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395501)
Posted by shockticus on October 11th, 2007 @ 2:35pm CDT
HOT!
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395504)
Posted by Robinson on October 11th, 2007 @ 2:38pm CDT
Why would this be front paged when we have like 5 other article and topics about it, with pics?
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395531)
Posted by darth reven on October 11th, 2007 @ 2:57pm CDT
thats really cool
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395598)
Posted by BigBot on October 11th, 2007 @ 3:35pm CDT
This should really be called the transformable packaging, not target exclusive, as it is also exclusive to HMV in the UK and EZyDVD in Australia.
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395640)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 11th, 2007 @ 3:57pm CDT
The doubled over disk back is very intresting. I just figured the body would split open.

I realy like this inovative case, and the feet are hysterical!
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395664)
Posted by Knock Out on October 11th, 2007 @ 4:08pm CDT
Not really all that impressed, but I am irritated by the different retail exclusives for a friggin' dvd. Wasn't the toys being store exclusives enough of a pain in the ass?
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395668)
Posted by mattyc1007 on October 11th, 2007 @ 4:09pm CDT
gee prime could lose some especialy around the middle, and its not that good in my view i prefer a normal case
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395770)
Posted by Robinson on October 11th, 2007 @ 5:27pm CDT
Prime has a limp neck
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395798)
Posted by Toyotus Superion on October 11th, 2007 @ 5:47pm CDT
Huh....Im.....not impressed. Target normally has really cool exclusives.......but I guess im' going to wallmart this time.
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395805)
Posted by Rashomon on October 11th, 2007 @ 5:54pm CDT
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395812)
Posted by Protoform-S on October 11th, 2007 @ 5:59pm CDT
Just a quick update...here are comparison shots with some TF toys:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395818)
Posted by Robinson on October 11th, 2007 @ 6:01pm CDT
Rashomon wrote:I will stick with my in-store promotion that we will be selling at Best Buy. I will pick up the Robot Hero set that comes with the dvd and possibly the regular figures that we will be getting. It is $5 off if you purchase a figure with the dvd. Not to mention I usually set the dvds on new release day so I can set my copies aside ahead of time.

According to the website the RH set doesnt drop until 11/4
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (395989)
Posted by Heavy B on October 11th, 2007 @ 7:57pm CDT
i must decide with a coin flip
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (396131)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 11th, 2007 @ 9:13pm CDT
Dam he's big.

I know I've said it before, but I'm going for this case and the Walmart discs.

I know it may seem repedative, and to that I ask, how many repaints of the exact same figure do you have?

At least this time around there is a difference, and you can mix and match.

And for what it's worth, I'm not gonna rebox and return my Walmart edition,those go to my nephews who wont know any better, and just be happy for a copy.
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (396446)
Posted by jacksonspade on October 11th, 2007 @ 11:18pm CDT
That looks like a much bigger version of the Target Optimus Prime Gift Card
Re: More Images of Target-Exclusive Transforming TF Movie DVD Case (396519)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on October 12th, 2007 @ 12:00am CDT
the pics aren't working for me :-(

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 3-D Jigsaw Stand Up Puzzle Warren Ultra Magnus 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager Class - Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY