Transformers News: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron

Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 10:44AM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,652

With the leak of Studio Series Leader Blackout earlier today, it seems every other image online is coming out of the woodwork. We have an image of Leader Blackout that is the uncropped shot we saw before taken in Shanghai. We then have other images we saw before but clearer. It is the images of voyager Megatron and Brawl but as per the usual case with leaks, the images are still obscured. This time by a black marker (yay). We also get some promotional images for this line.

We learn of the steps for Brawl and Megatron as well. Megatron will be 32 steps while Brawl will be 36 steps.All of these coming from the usual weibo source.For a complete list of all the other toys part o the Transformers Studio Series line, you can click here.

Credit(s): tf factory

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925227)
Posted by !dafunkjazz! on December 5th, 2017 @ 10:50am CST
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925230)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on December 5th, 2017 @ 11:06am CST

Hoping voyager Screamer is good too. and a Movie Bonecrusher is coming.

I like how the bios relate to the main battle each figure fought in
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925232)
Posted by Asepticon on December 5th, 2017 @ 11:08am CST
They look really good from here!
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925253)
Posted by Ig89ninja on December 5th, 2017 @ 11:59am CST
!dafunkjazz! wrote:Brawl 'fulfills the evil orders of Megatron'? What if Megatron just needs him to pick up his laundry from the dry-cleaners?

Then he'll blow something up on the way :michaelbay: :CON:
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925254)
Posted by Ironhidensh on December 5th, 2017 @ 12:04pm CST
My son has wanted my old black out figure for a long time now. I think I'm finally going to give it to him.
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925257)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on December 5th, 2017 @ 12:14pm CST
Dangit I wanna see more of that RotF Megatron!
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Here's hoping both voyagers are great. I want a larger Brawl to go with my deluxe. And I want a good voyager RotF Megatron to complete my Movie Megatron voyager set, including the alternate universe where Megs won DotM by killing both Optimus and Sentinel

Hoping voyager Screamer is good too. and a Movie Bonecrusher is coming.

I like how the bios relate to the main battle each figure fought in

That's a nice collection of Voyager Movie Megs. :)
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925284)
Posted by Madeus Prime on December 5th, 2017 @ 2:15pm CST
I don't even like the movie toys and I want that Megatron, dang...
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925287)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 5th, 2017 @ 2:25pm CST
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925293)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on December 5th, 2017 @ 2:35pm CST
DeathReviews wrote:If this new movie Brawl actually has articulation, and isn't a kibble-bound brick like the other one, then it might be worth looking into....

Posing nicely in the photo behind the scribbles so it's possible/posable.
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925323)
Posted by Prime Target on December 5th, 2017 @ 5:27pm CST
Brace yourselves Grindor Customs are coming
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925338)
Posted by Ultimate Weapon1 on December 5th, 2017 @ 7:47pm CST
Hmmm I don't know how to feel about blackout, he looks cool, but his arms look to be overridden with Kibble. And if you want to see the unsrcibbled Megs or Brawl, just look at the also available panel below either of them. Yes I know its still a little blurry, but hey it works...kinda. ;)
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925340)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on December 5th, 2017 @ 8:17pm CST
So far everything looks awesome in my eyes, I am so excited for this line.....I just hope that they make a Voyager Bonecrusher :CON: :michaelbay: .
Do you hear me Hasbro, make Bonecrusher :CON:. :BOWDOWN:
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925341)
Posted by Quantum Surge on December 5th, 2017 @ 8:19pm CST
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925350)
Posted by Hotconvoy on December 5th, 2017 @ 9:36pm CST
I'm not collecting movie figures but these do look cool :D
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925367)
Posted by Insurgent on December 6th, 2017 @ 3:27am CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Megs and Brawl would be great to get, but am I the only one that wants a good MV1 Megatron? The Voyager has the oddly implemented ice parts and I feel he's not accurately proportioned. The Leader was a good size if you'd want him to be bigger than Prime, but he's got awkward poseability, and some of the rubber parts are pretty annoying. Hopefully, Hasbro could revisit some previous designs if fans want them to make a MV1 Megatron, and hopefully his face won't be shrouded in black paint where it'd make the details more washed out!

When rumours first hit, i was hoping voyager megs was movie 1 design. It's the only movie voyager megs i don't have. The original just doesn't cut it, even if i custom it like the others.
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925374)
Posted by noctorro on December 6th, 2017 @ 5:48am CST
Blackout looks good, I'll be getting him and have the Leader Forest Battle set complete (Best robot-movie action fight scene ever in my opinion)

Why a Voyager Brawl? Voyager Megatron I get, the old Voyager had a good robot mode and tank mode save for the wings.

A bigger Bonecrusher would be cool, but I read that's already happening.

I would like Takara to get another crack at the Arcee sisters.
Hasbro should really release those Legend 3 set vs Sideways. Would love the 3 sisters in Legend scale, or 3 different molds Deluxe.

More movie Constructicons, especially the ones with 2 legs would be awesome. The Dread that has a dog mode in deluxe form would be cool. The Dumptruck Decepticon.

Takara / Hasbro are doing excellent in the toys department, don't even need these but very cool. Too bad the last movie sucked worse than ROTF.
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925471)
Posted by Deadput on December 6th, 2017 @ 6:07pm CST

With this voyager it's going to be one of the coolest transformers figures ever unless it's not so good in hand.
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1925481)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on December 6th, 2017 @ 8:10pm CST
Deadput wrote:Brawl always was one of the best designs of the film and is actually one of the few that one could say is a good adaptation of the G1 character. (Not sure why no one ever actually acknowledges that)

I know what you mean about Brawl :CON: , I have always thought the same (that he is a good adaptation of his G1 counterpart).
I am really looking forward to his Voyager Class. Another figure (or I should say two figures) that I would want made is the Mudflap/Skids Ice Cream Truck :BOT: , but as a Voyager, I have always the Deluxe version was too small, kind of like how I feel about Bonecrusher. I do doubt though that they will make the Ice Cream Truck Bros, considering how people feel about the two.
Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1926602)
Posted by Va'al on December 14th, 2017 @ 8:45am CST
Much like the previous stories covering the Transformers Studio Series - a new line of new issues of toys from the live-action movie series from Paramount - we have some slightly erased images about a figure we had yet to encounter in our coverage so far: Autobot leader Optimus Prime, and a better look at Decepticon second in command and number 6 in the series, Starscream!

Joining the likes of Blackout, Megatron, Brawl in the Decepticon line of of toys, Starscream is shown in the packaged images below, though we get no real look at the figure at all other than some box art, plus a look at the 5th figure in the same line being Autobot Leader Optimus Prime, and a new shot of Brawl's packaging (number 12 in the line), with the figure completely erased from view. Check them out below mirrored from Weibo user tf-factory!

Re: More Images of Transformers Studio Series Leader Blackout and Voyagers Brawl and Megatron (1926606)
Posted by Quantum Surge on December 14th, 2017 @ 8:52am CST
[quote]Much like the previous Transformers Studio Series - a new line of reissues and new issues of toy from the live-action movie series from Paramount[/quote]

Reissues? Are they referring to Movie the Best?
Transformers products from AMAZON