More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

Thursday, June 17th, 2021 11:59am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 45,792

Twitter user @morgan_dfx has posted more images of the upcoming Studio Series Thrust. This figure is accurate to how Thrust appeared in the Bumblebee movie thanks to some remolding from the Starscream mold. The colours appear to be an homage to Armada thrust, rather than the maroon and black of G1 Thrust. The images below show him in alt mode and also shows him with his wingtips pointed down in robot mode which is accurate to this cg model.

Transformers News: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

Transformers News: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

Transformers News: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

Transformers News: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

Transformers News: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

Transformers News: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

Transformers News: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust

It still hasn't been revealed what figure is coming in the wave with Wreck Gar, though this figure seems a good bet.

What do you think about this figure being potentially released? Let us know what you think below!

Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107618)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 17th, 2021 @ 12:10pm CDT
Thrust definitely looks better in the new pics, I gotta say it's growing on me.
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107619)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 17th, 2021 @ 12:16pm CDT
Gotta say, that Thrust is damn sweet! ;)^
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107622)
Posted by o.supreme on June 17th, 2021 @ 12:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Thrust is a nobody. The main reason people ever want his toys is because he's part of a Seeker trio that they want to see complete. I couldn't tell you a thing about his personality if you paid me, and I'm me!

Your opinion, but ok. I'm the opposite, I can tell you way more about Thrust than Armada Thrust.

Sabrblade wrote:Also, the English dub is not the end-all be-all version of Armada.

Of all people, I appreciate, that you appreciate the Micron Legends version, because yes it does make the series a bit more tolerable. But let's be honest, most UT fans haven't bothered to seek it out. In fact, that entire series could benefit from a redub to fix dialogue errors, (and to present the animation corrections completed later for the Japanese version) and finally to recast at least some of the characters' voices, that might make it slightly better in english at least.
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107625)
Posted by angtre on June 17th, 2021 @ 12:45pm CDT
I was about to question why those colours, until I saw it paired to the Armada version of the character. Still, I'm pretty attached to the original Conehead so, should I ever buy something like that, I'll probably come up with an original name... something like "Mint Storm"? :-P
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107653)
Posted by Nemesis Reformatted on June 17th, 2021 @ 11:19pm CDT
This ended up being one of my favorite alt modes so I'm buying every one they release. The robot mode is really cool but it's the jet mode that really shines here.

I'll probably get 2 of these because adding more green & making Acid Storm is just too easy.
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107726)
Posted by Tuned Agent on June 18th, 2021 @ 10:23pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:

For my meaningless two cents, the Armada version of Thrust is the only one of the two that I could tell someone anything about, and I've watched all of the G1 cartoon and none of Armada.
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107820)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 20th, 2021 @ 5:58pm CDT
Here's my next custom: Hightower!

HT Bot 1.jpg

HT alt main.jpg

I will be taking a short hiatus from these projects because I got accepted to Medical school! I will be bringing my paint stuff and a couple bots with me, but it'll take a while to pack and get set up there. Projects will be slower going forwards, but I will definitely keep at it!
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107821)
Posted by Rtron on June 20th, 2021 @ 6:03pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Here's my next custom: Hightower!

HT Bot 1.jpg

HT alt main.jpg

Excelent paintjob, as always. Love the little details you pick up in paint, that's the essence of the Movie designs for me.

And congratulations on getting accepted to medical school!
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107824)
Posted by sol magnus on June 20th, 2021 @ 8:33pm CDT
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107826)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 20th, 2021 @ 9:03pm CDT
sol magnus wrote:I purchased a Studio Series Cybertonian Bumblebee figure. I needed it to do a stop motion movie.

Be careful with the chest plate. On Cliffjumper, it's all painted clear plastics and those are on a TIGHT joint. It may be the same thing for that Bee.
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107829)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 20th, 2021 @ 9:11pm CDT
Rtron wrote:

And congratulations on getting accepted to medical school!

Thank you very much!
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107830)
Posted by sol magnus on June 20th, 2021 @ 9:14pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I'm going to change it to car mode and Netflix 'Bee is going to convert into it. :lol: (I'm serious, though.)
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107838)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 21st, 2021 @ 3:09am CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Here's my next custom: Hightower!

HT Bot 1.jpg

HT alt main.jpg

Fantastic work as always :) also congrats on getting into medical school!
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2107850)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 21st, 2021 @ 11:05am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Fantastic work as always :) also congrats on getting into medical school!

Thank you!
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2108050)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 22nd, 2021 @ 10:26pm CDT

Plus the savings of getting a Deluxe class for half price helped me justify spending $22 on TR Fangry to myself :HALUC:
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2108052)
Posted by william-james88 on June 22nd, 2021 @ 11:18pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Welp, since ROTF Soundwave was $10 yesterday ($8 today :BANG_HEAD: ) and I need more Cons for my Bayverse shelf, I decided to pick him up. He should be here Sunday and I'm kind of happy I'll have the figure. I know he's not exactly the best, but I like what I've seen of him so far.

Just wondering, does Target go by the long product code on their receipt or a shorter one? Because if it's the shorter one shared by all studio series toys, there could be some fun to be had with this half priced deluxe.
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2108053)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 22nd, 2021 @ 11:28pm CDT

ROTF Soundwave is actually pretty good, the flight stand opens a lot of fun opportunities for poses.
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2108164)
Posted by LinaNui on June 24th, 2021 @ 8:22am CDT
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2108172)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 24th, 2021 @ 10:22am CDT
LinaNui wrote:With Grindor being found at toy stores in Australia, I wonder how much longer it will be until they show up in the states/rest of the world? Hopefully Jolt and the rest of the deluxes show up at retail soon too since Hasbro doesn't seem to care about revealing them.

Jolt's gotta be leaked any day now.

Although, today is the 12th anniversary of ROTF. Since 3/4 live action figures in that wave are ROTF, maybe we'll see something today? It's a long shot, but that'd be cool.
Re: More Images of Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Thrust (2108245)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 24th, 2021 @ 8:13pm CDT
To catch up on the last 2 weeks, The only SS figure that has stuck around around here was helicopter Dropkick, and it's hilarious because car dropkick was seen once and never again by me.

I'm excited for Grindor.

Jolt and the other deluxes have got to leak any day now. I am ready for Jolt.

I also really like thrust. He looks good! The green is sharp, and they did good with the conehead. I'll take him.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #281 - Netflix Kingdom Reviewed
"Netflix Kingdom Reviewed"
Posted: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Sandstorm Voyager Generations 2013 MISB Transformers Hasbro WRECKERS IDW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go G21 Judora Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Wheeljack Elite Construct-Bots Transformers SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME Construct Bots Build Your Own Transformer Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Reveal the Shield Autobot Special Ops Jazz COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers age of Extinction generations legion Grimlock" on EBAY