More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit

More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit

Saturday, December 31st, 2011 8:22am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 124,096

Planet Iacon, the Singaporean Fans Group on Facebook has posted new in-hand images of the upcoming X-Transbots XP-1, the add on set for Encore Devastator.

These new images showed us the articulation, size of Encore Devastator after putting on the add-on kit.
XP-1 is expected to be released in early January 2012.

Credit(s): Planet Iacon - Singapore Transformers Fans Unite on Facebook

Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329029)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:25am CST
Looks like they modified some Crazy Devy pieces and made their own chest shield. I have to say, I like that they added swivels to the legs ... not so jazzed about the crotch piece or the shield.

Well, I wasted my money on the CD pieces already (if I had a crystal ball I would have waited for Hercules). This version looks okay, but not really G1 enough for my tastes.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329034)
Posted by RPD on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:59am CST
The picture of him holding Grimlock over his head made me laugh...
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329036)
Posted by ae_productions on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:18am CST
EDIT: Double post.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329037)
Posted by ae_productions on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:19am CST
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329038)
Posted by RPD on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:21am CST
It's Devastator not Devistator, correction boy...
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329045)
Posted by Rated X on December 31st, 2011 @ 9:57am CST
As good as it looks and the price is right at $40 I believe, who needs this with Hercules and Giant coming out ??? I dont understand why it only works with the "encore" set and not a G1 set. Isnt the encore set just a re-issue of the same damn mold ??? Alot more people would jump on this if it worked with 5 dollar G1 Constructicons that could be picked up on e-bay.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329048)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 31st, 2011 @ 10:08am CST
Yeah this is really too little too late in the wake of CrazyDevy. I actually have yet to complete my add-ons to ol'Devastator, the crotch plate and chest shield to be exact. And since Hercules was mentioned, even though I'm fully awaiting the arrival of Maketoys' Giant I still would have got all the CD parts I think...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329180)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 31st, 2011 @ 5:13pm CST
ae_productions wrote:He's holding Sludge over his head, not Grimlock. I think the intent was to mimic the battle between the Dinobots and Devistator in Transformers The Movie. Not the Bay Bots Movie were the only thing Devistator can do is eat sand and get killed by one shot from a Human Battle Ship, but the real 86 animated movie where Devistator kicked almost everyone's ass.

No need to specify, you did say Transformers The Movie. :roll:
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329212)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 31st, 2011 @ 7:16pm CST
... Why are his legs spread like that?

Also, too little too late. Already got CD's stuff. And Hercules from TFC.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329214)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on December 31st, 2011 @ 7:22pm CST
It looks like a penis on his crotch piece.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329229)
Posted by Naked Magnus on December 31st, 2011 @ 8:50pm CST
Lapse Of Reason wrote:It looks like a penis on his crotch piece.

OK, I was excited about these pictures, but your comment has ruined them for me. You are right, it does look like that.
Re: More Images of X-Transbots XP-1 Encore Devastator Add-On Kit (1329394)
Posted by Beericade on January 1st, 2012 @ 10:38am CST
I love this set. The price point is excellent, the colors are what I expected, and everything is included. CrazyDevy had my eye until I started to add up the total cost of parts for my G1 Reissue. This will be a great addition to our collection.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 64 Cliff jumper Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TR WEIRDWOLF & Monxo - Titans Return Deluxe New HM Wolfwire" on EBAY