Transformers News: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers

Sunday, June 16th, 2019 6:21pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Sightings, Press Releases, Collectables
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 45,422

Thanks to news member William-James we have a heads up on some new listing information for the World's Smallest editions of Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Power Rangers.

The first part of this story is the listing for the World's Smallest Transformers over at DeepDiscount.com. It appears listed as World's Coolest Transformers but is specified as World's Smallest Transformers with the current details:
Brand: Worlds Smallest
UPC: 810010990204
Item #: 2162551X
Available Date: 7/31/2019
Model Number: 587
List price $13.00

Then over at TheToyBook.com we have some nice images of the upcoming products from each of the above mentioned properties. The article states from Transformers we can expect Optimus Prime, Starscream, and Bumblebee. From G.I. Joe we'll be getting Snake Eyes, Duke, and Roadblock.
Although there's not specifics on which Power Rangers we will see the image provided does show the Yellow and Pink Rangers from the original U.S. series along with a note about the card backs listing product name placeholders. The card back itself appears to be from the Ninja Steel line of Power Rangers. Although not clear on all images, the power ranger image in the foreground does specify these as key-chain action figures.

Each of these will be an articulated figure on reproduction card backs, which for Transformer fans will no doubt be a big part of the appeal.

Enjoy the images and as always share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums!

Credit(s): DeepDiscount.com/TheToyBook.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024822)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 16th, 2019 @ 6:27pm CDT
13$ is a tough pill to swallow for each of these, although they do look articulated.
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024824)
Posted by Stargrave on June 16th, 2019 @ 6:51pm CDT
Dude like super articulated but $13.00 bucks?! That's practically a deluxe Siege figure come on now.
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024847)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 16th, 2019 @ 9:15pm CDT
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024848)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 16th, 2019 @ 10:13pm CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I wonder how these will look with the most recent Metroplex and Fort Max figs? $13 is steep, though.

I think they would scale just right with those figures, if you wanted to used the FOC game as a decent example of scale.
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024849)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 16th, 2019 @ 10:14pm CDT
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024850)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 16th, 2019 @ 10:17pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:The Transformers would scale perfectly with the Titan class dudes, and the G.I. Joes with Masterpieces. If they do a Cobra Commander with the helmet and faceplate, I will buy with no hesitation.

I think the World's Smallest GI Joe's are too small for Masterpiece, but I think the actual 4 inch ones would fit in quite nicely.
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024851)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 16th, 2019 @ 10:29pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Not quite. I’ve got a good number of them and I feel they’re a little too tall.
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024859)
Posted by Emerje on June 17th, 2019 @ 3:34am CDT
Tobias062003 wrote:this was the perfect line to reissue the old wst Transformers, and... they blew it :BANG_HEAD:

Hasbro would never allow another company to make Transformers that transform. Takara Tomy is a little more lenient with oddball things like candy toy kits, hats, teddy bears and pens, but not Hasbro.

Emerje
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2024870)
Posted by joevill on June 17th, 2019 @ 9:30am CDT
Do they transform?
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032840)
Posted by Stargrave on August 1st, 2019 @ 9:44pm CDT
We previously reported on the existence of the Transformers G1 Bumblebee 2019 Hallmark Keepsake ornament here a little while back but now we have an actual sighting thanks to fellow Seibertronian GeekyGamerGal! Now it may give you pause to start grasping the notion of Winter holidays in the middle of a summer like this one but for collectors like us, there's never really a bad time let's be honest. The Bumblebee ornament's tag lists its price at $16.99. If you can't find this at your local retailer it can be ordered at Hallmark.com.

Check out the image below where they've kindly included the Ecto-1 Ghostbusters ornament hanging beside it. No, it's not an Ectotron ornament, but really, it totally is. We've included the official product images from the previous article below the image of this recent sighting. As always share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032848)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 1st, 2019 @ 10:33pm CDT

SGM
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032855)
Posted by Stargrave on August 1st, 2019 @ 10:57pm CDT
SGMLordMirage wrote:Bought mine about three weeks ago. I posted it under another forum. But for a size comparison I included a photo., Overall not bad!

SGM

Shoot Mirage I’m sorry we missed that one it’s been hectic with the SDCC but keep on the lookout for us please we always value the help ;)^
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032860)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 1st, 2019 @ 11:17pm CDT
No worries, i can only imagine. I dug through the forums to find the one for the ornaments and put it there. Don’t think i did for the Virginia Sighting forum where i am currently at but like I said, all good. I was just excited about getting him. It is a tad early (real early) but would be interesting to see who comes next in the line up.

SGM
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032866)
Posted by Stargrave on August 1st, 2019 @ 11:32pm CDT
Thanks I appreciate the understanding. Hey do you know how many more are expected?
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032885)
Posted by Brokebot on August 2nd, 2019 @ 6:09am CDT
If anyone in the Savannah, GA, area is looking for one, the Hallmark store in Oglethorpe Mall has them. We opted for the Star Wars B-wing and U.S.S. Enterprise 1701A since we already have an Action Master Bumblebee I turned into an ornament.
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032886)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 2nd, 2019 @ 6:20am CDT
You may have just started something there, turning Action Masters into ornaments. Definitely not a bad idea depending on who it is.

SGM
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032974)
Posted by sotvomike on August 2nd, 2019 @ 3:41pm CDT
All of their Transformers have been really good. Great sculpts. The look exactly like the toy versions except Optimus. He had this weird action pose. The rest have looked pretty spot on.
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2032984)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 2nd, 2019 @ 4:41pm CDT
Agree, totally. Grimlock is one of my favorites in that line. I just can’t wait to be back home where I have all of them in one spot on a tree or wherever.

SGM
Re: More Information on World's Smallest Edition Transformers, G.I. Joe, Power Rangers (2033114)
Posted by NTESHFT on August 3rd, 2019 @ 8:00pm CDT
I got one about three weeks ago myself. I have all Hallmark Transformets ornaments as of now.....but I do have a gripe about Bumblebee......they did not use the original toy head for him....still like him but that was a bummer for me...

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Superion Loose Complete Silverbolt Aerial Bots Return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara 1st History Collection G1 Generations 1 Starscream & Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe Prowl Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "** 2015 - Transformers Combiner Wars - Warpath MISB **" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wheeljack Exhaust pipe wrench gun" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wheeljack gun shoulder cannon missile launcher" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S9 Autobot Hound Figure" on EBAY