More New Images of Allspark Power Evac

More New Images of Allspark Power Evac

Sunday, November 25th, 2007 8:49am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 47,089

A new auction has surfaced for the voyager-class Evac figure from the Allspark Power" continuation of the Transformers Movie toyline. The figure is a repaint of the Blackout figure.

See the auction by clicking here.

Credit(s): transformersking1977

Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474444)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 25th, 2007 @ 9:03am CST
I don't like it.
But it's got new hands and a new head.
Oh and it's mistransformed.
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474453)
Posted by Blitzwing the warrior on November 25th, 2007 @ 9:06am CST
Has more of a Energon Snowcats head then a movie style head,m
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474476)
Posted by Agent 007 on November 25th, 2007 @ 9:33am CST
nice i might get one, can the raft fit in the cage?
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474487)
Posted by ghostscream127 on November 25th, 2007 @ 9:42am CST
LOVE IT
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474523)
Posted by greenbee on November 25th, 2007 @ 10:11am CST
when is it coming out?
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474533)
Posted by kittybot on November 25th, 2007 @ 10:19am CST
oh, thats nice. you can transform him right to vehicle mode, but -- oh
thats right. He came in the package in vehicle mode, thank god. the lord knows you already screwed up the robot mode.
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474537)
Posted by Agent 007 on November 25th, 2007 @ 10:20am CST
greenbee wrote:when is it coming out?
early 08
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474544)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 25th, 2007 @ 10:25am CST
Mr.Bond007 wrote:
greenbee wrote:when is it coming out?
early 08

I'll put money on it being released at retail before Christmas.

I think these are the pics that made a difference for me. I actually like the colors, and the head is a little better then Blackouts. I like that he has a hand weapon as well. Even though I don't much care for the Blackout mold, I think I'll pick this one up.

Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474545)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 25th, 2007 @ 10:25am CST
Recolour it all you want, the figure still fails due to a crappy mould.
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474567)
Posted by First-Aid on November 25th, 2007 @ 10:45am CST
His face reminds me a little of Jazz's face. I like it. THis will be mine, but will likely be an MISB on my display shelves...
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474747)
Posted by Scaleface on November 25th, 2007 @ 1:05pm CST
He's also selling First Strike Optimus Prime. I might just get these. They take the movie figure and make it ALMOST presentable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Allspa ... dZViewItem
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474856)
Posted by Talous on November 25th, 2007 @ 2:48pm CST
This one is quickly growing on me, and my wallet is crying because of it.
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474879)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on November 25th, 2007 @ 3:04pm CST
1337W422102 wrote:Recolour it all you want, the figure still fails due to a crappy mould.

QFT

i might get it out of desperation for new movie toys, though!
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (474957)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 25th, 2007 @ 3:51pm CST
So Damn Puuurty!

Too bad the mould is such a horrible flawed one though.
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (475043)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 25th, 2007 @ 4:33pm CST
I may show him some clearance or auction lot love.
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (475095)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on November 25th, 2007 @ 5:46pm CST
"cough"legs mistransformed"cough"
otherwise great
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (475361)
Posted by Wes Crayon on November 25th, 2007 @ 9:07pm CST
Hrm -- not really a fan of this mold even with the new colors and face. I'd be game for a FAB Blackout repaint/remold into Evac, though! :D
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (475431)
Posted by Dartain on November 25th, 2007 @ 10:12pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:Now I wonder if they'll end up doing a re & re of Scorpinok to match up with Evac :-?

Isnt the littel raft ment to replace scorpinok for this toy?
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (475448)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on November 25th, 2007 @ 10:25pm CST
Dartain wrote:

Isnt the littel raft ment to replace scorpinok for this toy?

yep. and they're repainting shortround into the same boat! :grin:
Re: More New Images of Allspark Power Evac (475497)
Posted by Bluesummers on November 25th, 2007 @ 11:10pm CST
I might get this guy...but not before I get Incinerator and First-Strike OP.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBEATRON WFC-05 SCRAPFACE from Japan" on EBAY