More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures

More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures

Saturday, January 26th, 2008 3:17pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 25,454

Seibertron.com member Megatron The Great has let us know that Bigbadtoystore.com has a pre-order page for the new Trans-Scanning figures that will available in Japan in the coming months.

See the listing at Bigbadtoystore.com by clicking here

Credit(s): Megatron the Great, BBTS.com

Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615006)
Posted by Senor Hugo on January 26th, 2008 @ 3:26pm CST
Is that supposed to be Bumblebee?

Well, I guess they all can't be winners, or runner-ups.
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615009)
Posted by magnusupreme on January 26th, 2008 @ 3:28pm CST
isn' these pictures from the first time we saw trans-scanning bumblebee and Op?
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615015)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 26th, 2008 @ 3:45pm CST
They could have done better, and in hopes that they do, I'm gonna get these to support the concept, and hope that it gets developed further.
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615030)
Posted by Lord T on January 26th, 2008 @ 4:27pm CST
I'd like to think if this is a success they'll innovate and maybe go full circle back to an Ultra Magnus with trailor armour.
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615048)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on January 26th, 2008 @ 5:06pm CST
Im thinkin only about buyin OP.
that doesent really look like BB.
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615050)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 26th, 2008 @ 5:11pm CST
Okay, I'll admit that this one looks slightly more like his charater than the Prime one (it's not as bulky), BUT they are both still weird. Unless they can perform some miracle and make these look show/movie-accurate, I'm not gonna bother with the Trans-Scanning figs.
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615123)
Posted by Repair Bay on January 26th, 2008 @ 7:53pm CST
I don't know...I think Optimus looks great, but Bumblebee...I'm not so sure about =/
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615330)
Posted by christron101 on January 27th, 2008 @ 3:55am CST
Damn! I found this on a site ages ago but never thought of putting it on here because of all the Americans who have said all of the rest of my news has been heard of months earlier. Anyway, I might buy Bumblebee but what the hell Hasbro(or Takara)? How the hell is that Optimus prime!
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615369)
Posted by olokin on January 27th, 2008 @ 6:13am CST
I'm getting the BB trans-scanning. It really looks interesting.
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615456)
Posted by rpetras on January 27th, 2008 @ 10:17am CST
Not my cup 'o tea.

Pass. I-) I-)
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615576)
Posted by Firebird on January 27th, 2008 @ 1:33pm CST
I like my transformers to transform(unless they're robot heroes!), I don't like to take the alt mode apart and place it randomly all over the robot mode.

I'm savin my money for animated
Re: More New Images of Trans-Scanning Figures (615591)
Posted by woosh on January 27th, 2008 @ 1:52pm CST
why doesn't this bb have doorwings? even the legends one had them.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-  Combiner Wars- Aerialbots (Superion)- Air Raid Skydive Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Series Action Figure: LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -Combiner Wars- Optimus Maximus - Ironhide Prowl Mirage Sunstreaker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Authentic Transformers Bombshell Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG20 Skids" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS **KINGDOM WFC-K9 CYCLONUS NEW** VOYAGER CLASS GENERATIONS SIEGE" on EBAY