More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set

Transformers News: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set

Friday, October 26th, 2007 2:27PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Digital Media News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 40,164

It seems the new issue of Master Collector contains another hint that the Universe Seacon repaints will indeed finally find a home with the Transformers Collector's Club. TFW2005 member Beastbot X received a copy in the mail and says that an image of Piranacon repaint graces the cover of the issue, in his Universe colour scheme - Here's what Beastbot X had to say:

Beastbot X :
I received my latest issue of Master Collector today, and though it's an "off month" (meaning no magazine is inside), on the front cover of the Master Collector is a picture of Universe Pirahnacon, in his exact Universe colors (as far as I can tell-- if there's any changes, they're really, really minor).

So just in case there was any doubt that we were getting the Seacons as a Club Exclusive or that they'd be in their Universe color scheme, there ya go.

read the original post here.

More information as it becomes available, stay tuned to Seibertron.com.
Credit(s): Beastbot X of tfw2005.com
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (423750)
Posted by Flashwave on October 26th, 2007 @ 2:29pm CDT
WOOT!

Make a Sig Skowl!
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (423757)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 26th, 2007 @ 2:36pm CDT
Woot!
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (423759)
Posted by Geekee1 on October 26th, 2007 @ 2:37pm CDT
And there was much rejoicing.

Especially for Skowl.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (423833)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on October 26th, 2007 @ 3:23pm CDT
Well, hopefully that kills the rumor that he's going to be next year's botcon set.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (423912)
Posted by Overcracker on October 26th, 2007 @ 4:24pm CDT
Not a big fan of the peachy parts. But hey they are the Seacons and in any color scheme just as sweet.

I wonder how much $$$ the club is going to ask for them.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (423939)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 26th, 2007 @ 4:42pm CDT
This was rumored to NOT be a club exclusive!?!

As far as I knew, this was always the case.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (423954)
Posted by MentalDragon on October 26th, 2007 @ 4:52pm CDT
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (423967)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 26th, 2007 @ 4:59pm CDT
Wow. We're finally getting a chance to get these. I just hope you don't have to be a member to get it. (I'll pay the non-member price, gladly.)
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424059)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on October 26th, 2007 @ 5:50pm CDT
I thought the Seacons were already confirmed months ago as TFCC exclusive... I for some reason remember reading about it here on seibertron.com anyway. Here's what Wikipedia says about it towards the bottom of their listing for this group:

Wikipedia wrote:The Universe Seacons have remained a subject of much conjecture and speculation in recent years, with a number of rumours swirling of their pending release. On July 25, 2007, as part of the overall redesign of the official Transformers Collectors Club website, there was confirmation that the figure would finally be made available to club members in 2007.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424106)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 26th, 2007 @ 6:20pm CDT
Nothing wrong with the Universe colour set!

I'll actually considering joining the club now.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424116)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 26th, 2007 @ 6:26pm CDT
I will buy these guys! Can't wait to find out more!
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424132)
Posted by Skowl on October 26th, 2007 @ 6:35pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:This was rumored to NOT be a club exclusive!?!

As far as I knew, this was always the case.

It was and wasn't. The Club confirmed that they were trying to get the set, and many fans began spreading a rumour of it potentially becoming a Botcon exclusive set.

This story puts that rumour to rest, and gives a small update on the situation, which is why I posted it.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424220)
Posted by Xgamer on October 26th, 2007 @ 7:33pm CDT
This is great news. My membership has been flaky with the online store - I guess I better call them to get it fixed....woohooo....Seacons.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424383)
Posted by Gasper on October 26th, 2007 @ 9:11pm CDT
I still hope and pray for the Technobots.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424394)
Posted by jgilkinson on October 26th, 2007 @ 9:18pm CDT
this is enough to convince me to join
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424433)
Posted by Overcracker on October 26th, 2007 @ 9:50pm CDT
MentalDragon wrote:Being new to this and all... and being a 1st time member of the club... who are the other combiners that I have to get to complete this set?

Nothing, as far as I know, these are going to be released as the complete set. All six Seacons, together. Which makes this release even more awesome. The Seacons haven't been released completely, since there first appearance in G1. Even the second run in gift set form back then was incomplete, missing Nautilator.

Ohh, and AFAIK its a TFCC exclusive. Although I wouldn't mind a general release of these.

Oh, and BTW, these are unrelated to the other TFCC exclusives, which have been remolded, recolored, versions of the Energon combiner parts. Haven't released the full set of those yet anyway.
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (424443)
Posted by Ultra Prime on October 26th, 2007 @ 10:00pm CDT
jgilkinson wrote:this is enough to convince me to join

Seconded!! :shock: :grin: :grin:
Re: More News Regarding Transformers Collector's Club Seacons Set (425465)
Posted by MentalDragon on October 27th, 2007 @ 8:16am CDT
Overcracker wrote:

Ohh.. OK.. that clears it all up. I am a TFCC member so I will be getting this. I was just confused because I was browsing through their online store and they had TFCC exclusive Combiners so I thought I had to buy all of those to take advantage of this release.

I understand now... Thanks!

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
"Appliance Wars"
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus Shockwave and Amazon Blastoff USED 7 bots" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise MEGATRON Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2002 Collector Plate  RiD Optimus vs. Megatron!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Warriors Class Thermidor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Device Label Dinosaurer Grimlock Optical Operating Mouse MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RID UNIVERSE ULTRA MAGNUS VS SKYWARP INSTRUCTIONS" on EBAY
Buy "2015 McDonalds TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - FRACTURE Figure Toy #4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Decepticon Fracture and Aira" on EBAY