More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee

More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee

Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 7:44pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 52,327

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Takara's Transformers website has been updated with the official images of AM-10 Bulkhead with B.H. and AM-11 Arcee with A.R.C. that we posted last week. The only real difference in the images is the new black background opposed to the white we saw last time, but with all the news coming out of BotCon some of you may have missed them the first time around. The features mention being able to combine B.H. and A.R.C. with AM-03 Cliffjumper's C.L. to form a weapon called the "Super Galaxy Launcher", though the actual combination is not shown. The images are mirrored below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Credit(s): TakaraTomy


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376226)
Posted by funklizard on May 2nd, 2012 @ 8:50pm CDT
Okay... So, we need EKG striping for Ratchet and pink highlights for Arcee on the US releases. Reprolabels, make it happen.
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376240)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 2nd, 2012 @ 9:04pm CDT
god those pink bumps look like tumors.... :SICK:
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376269)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 2nd, 2012 @ 10:46pm CDT
Just "Arc" rather than "A.R.C." It's different with her name. Her's is more of a French pronunciation that English (while B.H. gets a German-based name). It's... complicated. :|

El Duque wrote:The features mention being able to combine B.H. and A.R.C. with AM-03 Cliffjumper's C.L. to form a weapon called the "Super Galaxy Launcher", though the actual combination is not shown.
Sa-WEET! Yes! Another named Super Combo Weapon to go with the Star Saber! :-B
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376291)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 2nd, 2012 @ 11:14pm CDT
why couldnt hasbro do these instead of the stupid glowy mechtech crap, the gimmick is stupid and barely works
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376309)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2012 @ 12:50am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:why couldnt hasbro do these instead of the stupid glowy mechtech crap, the gimmick is stupid and barely works
I'd rather have actual paint apps and good weapons (for the Deluxes, at least) rather than no paint, sticker decals, and Microns who have no place in the show and turn into bloated versions of their weapons.
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376316)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on May 3rd, 2012 @ 2:16am CDT
So much for the better paintjob on AM Bulkhead. :BANG_HEAD: Oh well, I'm sticking with Hasbro then.
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376427)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:35am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:So much for the better paintjob on AM Bulkhead. :BANG_HEAD: Oh well, I'm sticking with Hasbro then.
What paint? There's no paint on that figure. :P
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376764)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on May 4th, 2012 @ 6:52am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:So much for the better paintjob on AM Bulkhead. :BANG_HEAD: Oh well, I'm sticking with Hasbro then.
What paint? There's no paint on that figure. :P


I would say better plasticjob, but that sounds really wrong. :lol:
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376845)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 4th, 2012 @ 11:10am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:So much for the better paintjob on AM Bulkhead. :BANG_HEAD: Oh well, I'm sticking with Hasbro then.
What paint? There's no paint on that figure. :P


I would say better plasticjob, but that sounds really wrong. :lol:
It may be a mouthful, but how about "better choices in each plastic mold's shades of color"? ;)

*looks at the sentence he wrote* :shock:

Man, can an English major here put those words into some better-written form, please? :-B
Re: More Official Images: AM-10 Bulkhead and AM-11 Arcee (1376891)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 4th, 2012 @ 12:41pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:So much for the better paintjob on AM Bulkhead. :BANG_HEAD: Oh well, I'm sticking with Hasbro then.
What paint? There's no paint on that figure. :P


I would say better plasticjob, but that sounds really wrong. :lol:
It may be a mouthful, but how about "better choices in each plastic mold's shades of color"? ;)

*looks at the sentence he wrote* :shock:

Man, can an English major here put those words into some better-written form, please? :-B


"Better choice in plastic colors and shades" There. :-B

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Mirage New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime New MIB Ultra Prime Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Twinferno - New and unopened" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Weirdwolf Wolfwire + Headmaster Monxo deluxe class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return - Skytread - Titan Master - Hasbro 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War For Cybertron siege voyager Apeface" on EBAY