More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction

Transformers News: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction

Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 1:45PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,773

If you're in the market for some original Transformers comic art there are currently a few pieces from fan favorite Guido Guidi on eBay. The listings can be found by clicking here.

Credit(s): Guido Guidi
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353123)
Posted by all_the_primes on February 28th, 2012 @ 6:01pm CST
:DANCE: :DANCE: YEAH, but idon't have the money... :sad: WELL! I always draw nice things anyway.
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353137)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on February 28th, 2012 @ 6:23pm CST
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353300)
Posted by robotmel on February 29th, 2012 @ 2:49am CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Without the colors, I can only assume the first panels show Starscream talking to an evil looking Bumblebee or Cliffjumper. WTF?

>:oP
Clicking on the images take you to Guido's Ebay page which describes which characters and the various mediums used!

First up is...
Thundercracker & Bumblebee
Megatron & Prime (x2)
Beastwars Megatron
Transmetal Megatron

Bidding has already kicked off! #-o

Those blue pencilled pre-lims look awesome but I noted the inked art for Cracker & Bee is very small, only a touch larger than A4?
Now, I'm no artist but I feel sure the usual bristol board given to artists by comic companies is nearer A3 in size? :???:
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353569)
Posted by Guido on February 29th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CST
robotmel wrote:

Yes you're right - some publisher provides the bristol board to artists, and usually they are 11x17 ; but sometimes some artists prefer to work smaller to save time, especially if you have to ink too (personally I buy my own bristol at my local art supply stores).

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Superion - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 minutes 49 seconds
2003 Transformers Armada Powerlinx JETFIRE + COMETTOR MINI-CON figure NOS - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 18 minutes 9 seconds
2006 Blue Transformers Mask Optimus Prime Helmet Talking Working - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 21 minutes 16 seconds
2003 TRANSFORMERS ARMADA UNICRON 16" Action Figure w/ Instructions & Box #80773 - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 21 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Takara Galaxy Force (Cybertron) STARSCREAM GD-03 Destron NOS - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 22 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers 2006 Takara MP-3 Masterpiece Starscream Destron Air Commander MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 25 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters ULTRA MAGNUS AUTOBOT 2012 Hasbro MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 27 minutes 34 seconds
2011 Tuvalu 1$ Transformers Dark Moon Optimus Prime 1 Oz Proof Coin (Tax Exempt) - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 32 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes