More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction

Transformers News: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction

Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 1:45PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,908

If you're in the market for some original Transformers comic art there are currently a few pieces from fan favorite Guido Guidi on eBay. The listings can be found by clicking here.

Credit(s): Guido Guidi
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353123)
Posted by all_the_primes on February 28th, 2012 @ 6:01pm CST
:DANCE: :DANCE: YEAH, but idon't have the money... :sad: WELL! I always draw nice things anyway.
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353137)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on February 28th, 2012 @ 6:23pm CST
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353300)
Posted by robotmel on February 29th, 2012 @ 2:49am CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Without the colors, I can only assume the first panels show Starscream talking to an evil looking Bumblebee or Cliffjumper. WTF?

>:oP
Clicking on the images take you to Guido's Ebay page which describes which characters and the various mediums used!

First up is...
Thundercracker & Bumblebee
Megatron & Prime (x2)
Beastwars Megatron
Transmetal Megatron

Bidding has already kicked off! #-o

Those blue pencilled pre-lims look awesome but I noted the inked art for Cracker & Bee is very small, only a touch larger than A4?
Now, I'm no artist but I feel sure the usual bristol board given to artists by comic companies is nearer A3 in size? :???:
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art Up for Auction (1353569)
Posted by Guido on February 29th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CST
robotmel wrote:

Yes you're right - some publisher provides the bristol board to artists, and usually they are 11x17 ; but sometimes some artists prefer to work smaller to save time, especially if you have to ink too (personally I buy my own bristol at my local art supply stores).

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age of Extinction Blu Ray Limited Gift Set w/ Grimlock Statue NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 56 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Universe Wallmart Exclusive  Skywarp - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 58 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Henkei C-01 Convoy Optimus Prime MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 1 minute 35 seconds
2002 Transformers Voyager Class Armada red Alert+Longarm Mini-con+comic MISB new - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 5 minutes 2 seconds
Vtg Transformers RID Hightower Heavy Load Grimlock Wedge Build Team Combiner Lot - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 10 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS G2 STUNTICONS MENASOR BOX SET NEW IN PACKAGE SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 14 minutes 8 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS FIGURE DECEPTICON STARSCREAM - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 13 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Victorion Torchbearers Boxed Set - NEW! MISB! - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 14 minutes 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017