More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure

More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure

Thursday, March 6th, 2008 11:59am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 29,490

A member of TF08.net has posted some new photos of the Transformers: Animated Blackarachnia figure. be warned, this images are IMMENSE and may lag your computer if you are using a slower connection. A few of the images have been shrunk and posted below for easier viewing.

See the many, enormous photos in the original thread by clicking here.

Credit(s): TF08.net

Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649369)
Posted by Justicity on March 6th, 2008 @ 12:25pm CST
That is one amazing looking figure.
Great character, great poseability, great detail, great paint job.
Only thing I don't like is the red claw... and that can be removed ^^
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649374)
Posted by Omega Charge on March 6th, 2008 @ 12:28pm CST
Well, I'm still loading the pics, and Seibertron's going pretty slow right now, but this fig is beautiful. The only thing I don't like is how those mabdibles fold onto her sides.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649377)
Posted by Nekoman on March 6th, 2008 @ 12:36pm CST
I start to like this figure some better the more I see of it, sort of the opposite of how I feel about Ratchet.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649380)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on March 6th, 2008 @ 12:38pm CST
Wow its amazing how much the animated toyline looks just like the show ill definitely be picking up this figure
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649381)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on March 6th, 2008 @ 12:39pm CST
I'm disappointed that her robot hands show in beast-mode, but then, her beast-mode is supposed to be an accident rather than a disguise.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649388)
Posted by City Commander on March 6th, 2008 @ 12:47pm CST
Awesomeness. And she seems to be more or less the right size to be in scale with everyone else (which really is turning into a major problem with this line).

I shall buy her.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649423)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on March 6th, 2008 @ 1:23pm CST
Man, does she look nice. I'm trying to tell myself that I don't need more toys, that I'm going to limit myself from here on out, to just the Classics/Universe line... but this one might be a must-get. Nice and streamlined on both modes (aside from the aforementioned visible robo-kibble in spider form), feminine without looking slutty (who said robot girls need big chests and high heels, anyway? Wait... no, she's got heels too. :? )

More and more, she's looking like one of the handful of figs I'll be getting from Animated. :)
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649438)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 6th, 2008 @ 1:43pm CST
I like it. Pretty nice.

BTW I do kind of like Ratchet. He looks like he has an older man's spare tire for extra realism... :D
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649439)
Posted by City Commander on March 6th, 2008 @ 1:45pm CST
Ratchet; apart from BA, is my fave fig.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649445)
Posted by Ragnorok64 on March 6th, 2008 @ 1:47pm CST
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649449)
Posted by Spenser on March 6th, 2008 @ 1:50pm CST
I've never been keen on spiders but surprisingly I quite like this figure... I'll like it even more if they make an Elita 1 as well....

Ragnorok64 wrote:This and Prowl are my top wants from this line. Many inappropriate poses with movie line Arcee will ensue.

and you'll post pics here of course :)
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649455)
Posted by Ragnorok64 on March 6th, 2008 @ 2:01pm CST
Spenser wrote:

and you'll post pics here of course :)

I make no promises.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649458)
Posted by Overcracker on March 6th, 2008 @ 2:06pm CST
Well she looks interesting, wonder i fthe helmet is removable.

But I thnk i'll pass on her.

So far my only must buys of this line, are Deluxe Cyb mode Prime, Voyager Earth Mode Prime, Leader earth Mode Megs, Leader Bulkhead (Just for the headmaster gimmick), and Grimlock. Maybe Swoop when we get to see an actual figure.
And unless its really lousy, Blitzwing just because he's Blitzwing.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649492)
Posted by munkimus prime on March 6th, 2008 @ 2:36pm CST
I'm getting al figures in animated (well one mold of each character) and this is no exception, I love this toyline.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649522)
Posted by Larsgoes2hell on March 6th, 2008 @ 3:08pm CST
would!
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649529)
Posted by billw on March 6th, 2008 @ 3:14pm CST
Looks awsome. cant wait to get one
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649530)
Posted by Longarm77 on March 6th, 2008 @ 3:16pm CST
This figure looks sick. I cant wait to add it to my collection. Nice detail and the design is just amazing. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649562)
Posted by i_amtrunks on March 6th, 2008 @ 3:42pm CST
Awesomesauce!
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649601)
Posted by The Chaos Bringer on March 6th, 2008 @ 4:15pm CST
The beast mode screams BM Blackarachnia. That's not a good thing.

OMG the robot mode. I still hate the Animated style but I'm blown away every time by the uncanny accuracy these figures have. I never imagined that the figures would look half as accurate as they do.
Re: More Photos of TF: Animated Blackarachnia Figure (649659)
Posted by Defcon! on March 6th, 2008 @ 5:04pm CST
This figure is just amazing looking!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E13 SLITHERFANG Battle Masters NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2x Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung & Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY