More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy

More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy

Sunday, November 23rd, 2008 1:41pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 22,424

TF08 is at it again with more pictures of the rumored unreleased Soundwave figure that we have seen in recent weeks.

This time the pictures are pretty clear and shows off the size of the figure as well as a few other traits, like Soundwaves head, or having normal fists and not crazy claws, hooks or blenders.

Until TF08 watermarks their images, we will not be posting the pictures here in the news.

Please click the link to see the images for yourself!

Credit(s): TF08.net

Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838857)
Posted by Zek Patterson on November 23rd, 2008 @ 1:44pm CST
Ok, seriously, who is this Yihzi guy and how does he have this???
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838870)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 23rd, 2008 @ 2:04pm CST
Zek Patterson wrote:Ok, seriously, who is this Yihzi guy and how does he have this???

He lives in China and has a good in with TT. That's all I know of him.

Oh, and he has a store where he sells everything he posts. Usually ends up in the hands of video reviewers like DBanks and SeanLong.

Hopefully someone with a little personality pics this one up for the next video review :P
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838873)
Posted by tprofan on November 23rd, 2008 @ 2:08pm CST
Interesting. Maybe a preview protoform style figure? The head makes me think of Thunderwing.
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838876)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on November 23rd, 2008 @ 2:17pm CST
If needs the picture which does not glitter?
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838880)
Posted by JaZzTaStIc on November 23rd, 2008 @ 2:31pm CST
this looks pretty kool, a little mistransformed i'd say here and there but still i'm convinced its real.

can someone file me in tho, i know hes gonna be a satalite but is he a truck as well or did i hear that wrong?
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838882)
Posted by Solrac333 on November 23rd, 2008 @ 2:37pm CST
Whatever that is, it will be repainted.
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838888)
Posted by Rocketeer on November 23rd, 2008 @ 2:41pm CST
I'm back to disliking this figure.
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838894)
Posted by First-Aid on November 23rd, 2008 @ 2:58pm CST
Liking it...very cool. Nice homage in the visor and face sculpt...deluxe size I think :-?
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838900)
Posted by Mirage22 on November 23rd, 2008 @ 3:18pm CST
I like it. Just hope it's the Cybertronian mode.
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838905)
Posted by Constantine on November 23rd, 2008 @ 3:24pm CST
I can haz alt mode?
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838963)
Posted by HighPrime on November 23rd, 2008 @ 4:50pm CST
All I know is I'm not buying ANY movie figure until after the movie has come and gone, and Hasbro has milked the line for all its worth. By then, 2-3 repaints (at least) of each figure will have been released, a premium series probably introduced, and a fire sale will be the order of the day at every online and retail shop. :grin: Only then will I be parting with my money.
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838985)
Posted by Kibble on November 23rd, 2008 @ 5:13pm CST
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (838996)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on November 23rd, 2008 @ 5:27pm CST
NotEnoughKibble wrote:Not impressed...and I like the movie toys. Why are there no pics of the alt mode? Is it THAT bad?

Or just impossible to figure out, without ionstructions, how to transform it?
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (839013)
Posted by harvester on November 23rd, 2008 @ 5:42pm CST
It even almost looks influenced from the Animated line a little bit. Maybe this is concept for a new Movie Animated line ;)

jk of course =|
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (839023)
Posted by ultra_magus on November 23rd, 2008 @ 5:51pm CST
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (839043)
Posted by Amelie on November 23rd, 2008 @ 6:38pm CST
ultra_magus wrote:*sigh* another movie I have no interest in seeing and another line of ugly toys cuttering up shelf space. I am NOT a fan of the movie lines and these pics do nothing to change that. My local toy store STILL has repainted movie figures that are not selling and that means less space for the latest CLASSICS. :sad:

This man\woman\whatever speaketh the truth! I'd no sooner buy the new Transformers toys than stick my testicles in a blender.

Mickey Mouse and Classics all the way next year!
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (839085)
Posted by caitlindevi on November 23rd, 2008 @ 8:10pm CST
Well so much for soundwave not being a truck in earthmode.

Look at that waist...its almost exactly like the waist on the truck version artwork from the concept image.

Definatly sattalite mode that reformats to truck mode i have no doubts...and I bet ravage is like frenzy was to Barricade in the first film.
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (839094)
Posted by dragons on November 23rd, 2008 @ 8:48pm CST
cant see pictures can someone post them please.?
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (839113)
Posted by St. Even on November 23rd, 2008 @ 9:45pm CST
So, you cannnot see the pictures without registering, but there is not an option to register. Hmmm . . . :-?
Re: More Pics of ROTF Soundwave Toy (839138)
Posted by physucks on November 23rd, 2008 @ 10:52pm CST
Actually there is a place to register in the upper right hand corner of the page, but I did that and now it says I don't have permission to view the image. What?

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021