More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron"

More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron"

Friday, April 25th, 2008 6:48pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News, Company News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 37,355

IDW Publishing's Editor in Chief Chris Ryall has updated his blog with 2 new Propaganda style posters from the upcoming IDW series "All Hail Megatron"

Both posters feature artwork by Trevor Hutchison, who is responsible for other propaganda style work for the same series.

All Hail Megatron will be released in stores in July 2008, and will be written by Shane McCarthy with Guido Guidi on art duties.

Credit(s): i_amtrunks

Re: More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron" (687120)
Posted by Pyrostrata on April 25th, 2008 @ 7:21pm CDT
Holy cats! Those are just FANTASTIC! I have gathered every one of these commie-style art-deco posters from "All Hail"! I would LOVE to have some of them as posters! I know, I say that every time a new one comes around, but they just SCREAM for it everytime! :grin:
Re: More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron" (687131)
Posted by First-Aid on April 25th, 2008 @ 7:30pm CDT

I suspect that Megatron's main nemesis here is two-fold: Scorponok and his Machination/Headmasters, and the Dead Universe bots: Nova Prime, Jhiaxus, etc. At least that's my take.
Re: More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron" (687142)
Posted by Pyrostrata on April 25th, 2008 @ 7:43pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:I'm very confused...if this series is in continuity, I'm confused how Megs whacks Prime. At the end of the Revelations series Prime ordered the Autobots away from Earth.

I don't think there is any "Prime-whacking" here....Prime left Earth for Garrus 4 and took the whole of the Autobot army with him...He left Megatron and his on Earth, with only humans to defend it against the Decepticons.

I agree with Megs two-fold issues....and both are pretty HUGE!

Cannot wait for this series to start!!!!!
Re: More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron" (687155)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 25th, 2008 @ 8:03pm CDT
The first one is great! I always knew the Autobot symbol looked like it was crying.
Re: More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron" (687216)
Posted by olokin on April 25th, 2008 @ 10:40pm CDT
Who did the art on the posters? The art reminds me of Juan Doe. Anybody?
Re: More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron" (687233)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on April 25th, 2008 @ 11:19pm CDT
I am so psyched for this and Reign of Screamer, Come to think about it, It's supposed to be out now isn't it?
Re: More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron" (687293)
Posted by ponycorn on April 26th, 2008 @ 5:41am CDT
I want an All Hail poster bundle. These things are living room material.
Re: More Propaganda Posters from "All Hail Megatron" (687334)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on April 26th, 2008 @ 8:59am CDT
Cool posters. I especially like the Autobot symbol crying blood. Very dark.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY